Trading tips for beginners? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ETheHedgehog

Trading tips for beginners?

I am a beginner in trading, what are some good tips on trading to be able to make some profit?

I know it won't always be 100% profitable but what are your tips to cut the losses to a minimum?

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I have always said to the beginner that first in trading if you have the ability to invest then only go for it and if you have and then you definitely get profit in that but you have some knowledge of it working 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

7 hours ago, Satishmolankar said:

I have always said to the beginner that first in trading if you have the ability to invest then only go for it and if you have and then you definitely get profit in that but you have some knowledge of it working 

This is what I'm looking for, i know i will mostly gain profit if i have some knowledge but i need that knowledge that first bit of advice to start

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

9 hours ago, Ipal said:

Trading tips to make you profit, you have to buy potential coins such as bitcoin or Ethereum, then when you buy, choose the right time to buy, you can buy when prices go down, not until when you go up buy it. And when you sell, you have to make the right decision to profit when you go up,

Thanks, are there any other tips like when to know that prices are going down and when are prices going up? Is there something to help me with that?

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

6 hours ago, amcryptolover said:

For beginners, it's best if they use a demo or practice account and learn the basics and then he can put small amount of real money and trade and try to profit. 

Where can i get a practice account? Does yobit support a demo account or are there any specific sites for making demo accounts?

6 hours ago, King Raja said:

The emotions in trading are useless thing because you need to stay away from emotions doing trading it leads to loss in all time

Thanks, i know i should not care about every loss or profit because in the end i can make it all back i just need to be patient and focus on small profits

6 hours ago, sasni said:

The best thing for beginners is to be patient and not aim to make big money in a matter of hours, but it is also very useful for small exchanges.

Thanks, i will try to focus on small but sure profits rather than trying to make huge profits by taking too risky chances

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

1 hour ago, golamazam said:

Firstly you have to know properly about what you are going to do. then do some recherch on it. keep yourself ready for the upcoming dificulties. save money for your business. good luck

do you have any websites i can read to find more info about trading? And thanks for the advice i will be ready for that

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

12 minutes ago, leon said:

If you want to trade Bitcoin or Ethereum, the choices are endless. Yet when you begin going down the list of market capitalization, the options narrow. Even Ripple is not present on all exchanges. So, if you are interested in trade a specific coin, an easy way to eliminate potential candidates would be to check if they offer to trade in your desired one.

What do you suggest i should trade? Should i trade bitcoin and dollar or bitcoin to Ethereum and other coins?

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

If you want to trade, you need to have a good idea about some of them, the main one is to understand the position of the market, you can use some websites to understand the position of the market, among them Coinmarketcap is the best website, and you will need to pick the capital and the right coins. You can be a good trader if you can do it well.

• Useful or interesting 3

Yes, for those who are really new to trading, some tips will be very important because in the first place if they accept some trading tips then they will be successful in trading and there will be no loss of money so if you have any good tips then you can tell in detail.  Then those who are new to trading will also know a lot through you.

• Useful or interesting 2

Choosing coins to do trading well, and understanding the market is very important, if you can understand the market then you can benefit from trading, you can understand the value of supply, volume coins and analyze the market for a coin.

Keep learning, have patience, and also don't ever and ever be greedy and investing a big amount if you know yourself that you are not capable of handling trading efficiently.

On 1/15/2020 at 3:04 PM, Satishmolankar said:

Yes that what we need brother, we need first ro learn max of things about trading. And for this reason we are here in this forum wa need some experience first.

I advise you to follow the rules of the spiritual father of trading, which is John Murphy. I advise you to learn to manage the capital before anything and never enter a deal without placing a stop-loss order.

• +2 1

Buy currencies whose price is very small and rise and fall continuously towards certain limits and this will make you achieve profits easily, but do not buy if the candles are green and say that the currency will rise more than this, this is a mistake made by many beginners, so keep it safe.

THINK POSITIVE

As a beginner,ofcourse the first thing you have to do is learn and do a research in everything about cryptos,and never lose hope and ,discourage if mistakes happens,its normal for a beginner,just have patience to avoid losing much and start only with small amount,dont be greedy.

Well as for me before you do trading you must have enough knowledge about crypto as a beginner and also must know the movement of the market works. 

You need plan and disciplines to reduce loss in minimum limit. Plan should include stop loss and money management, follow the point and never hold/ cut loss before the price reach it. Easy in theory but hard on the field.

19 hours ago, Basel098 said:

You have a beginner in trading, a disadvantage is that you have to follow many steps and learn from you first. Watch YouTube videos to learn the best way to trade.

Yes, my friend. You should train and learn as much as possible on circulation and chart patterns to achieve guaranteed profits

Little advice to the beginner that first in trading if you have the ability to read market movement and management risk, if you have and then you definitely get profit. Understand market works and control emotion is basic rules to get income and like or not also can be use to reduce potential loss.

Hundreds percent profit is not possible because this is decentralized market and much volatile currency so some time we unable to earn any things so we can earn some money but be careful don't greed of profits. 

On 1/15/2020 at 2:05 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

I am a beginner in trading, what are some good tips on trading to be able to make some profit?

I know it won't always be 100% profitable but what are your tips to cut the losses to a minimum?

First of all you must have to spend some time with people doing already,

Choose your category as well,

Get some basic knowledge of purchasing & selling,

It would be non profitable when you are weak in knowledge.

On 1/15/2020 at 7:04 PM, Satishmolankar said:

Yes your are right as well,

But not only investment can make you winner

You must need some basic knowledge of market trends 

Also about your product as well

9 minutes ago, amara123123 said:

Hundreds percent profit is not possible because this is decentralized market and much volatile currency so some time we unable to earn any things so we can earn some money but be careful don't greed of profits. 

No doubt,its not possible to get 100% profit,

but it is also possible in some content that you may got 200% profit

It depends upon your investment, & involvement

And your links (market).

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Luv4me said:

Yes just keep in mind that nothing is nothing and the unexpected become the expected. And with that you are fee.

One most important factor in trading is pricing,

You have to more conscious in pricing,

Best price,more selling

More selling,more earning 

2 hours ago, Bulul007 said:

These day trading tips for beginners provide info on the tools you need to get started, how to become successful, and how to stay ...Learn the Ropes If You're a Newbie to Online Trading ... This beginner's guide to online stock trading will give you a starting point and walk you ... Top Tips from Stock Trading Pros.

Trading is more beneficial than the distribution network,

You are independent in buying and selling,

You are independent in pricing,

You are independent in cost and profits.