Humans do not know how to trade by nature - Page 10 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Humans do not know how to trade by nature

The command of someone’s gaining knowledge of of buying and selling and trading methods differs from one individual to another according to his capacity to absorb it, and it's far he who determines how long it takes for studying

Merchants blessings are made and are not born with the talent and experience of trading and for this it is necessary to learn the principles of trading and profit

Life is great and enjoy it

On 1/28/2020 at 4:45 PM, Xsimple said:

Yeah, somehow they think that trading is easy that you can instantly have good profit and they will instantly because trading is just buy and sell but it is not easy.

Perhaps one of the biggest misconceptions about currency trading is that only people with high intelligence and math can make money and make profits in the Forex market. people benefit from the experiences I know and they make money by doing business in different fields and living their own lives.

On 4/10/2020 at 7:46 PM, Firman Permana said:

The command of a person’s studying of buying and selling and buying and selling strategies differs from one individual to every other in line with his capacity to soak up it, and it's miles he who determines how lengthy it takes for studying

Whatever the trader is an expert and has a successful view of the price trend, I think it is necessary that he is not controlled by vanity to the point of placing deals without consulting the scientific analysis of the price trend.

On 1/26/2020 at 3:51 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Cryptocurrency is the most difficult thing we've come up with. It appeared a while ago and even its terminology has not yet been fully formed. Decentralization is a completely new concept of how we can follow human instinct and forget to learn it.

we can finish becoming proficient in trading but almost we engage in patience to organize according to which is why a part of them are not truly unbeatable in the expression of delivery. Translate. Each action requires a business plan, ongoing monitoring and regular review. Jumping forward without careful planning and operation is a surefire way to fail.

On 4/13/2020 at 11:03 AM, Jone20 said:

And I believe that it is not possible to succeed if we follow the instinct and price prediction without studying the chart and taking an idea of the daily and hourly highs and lows of cryptocurrencies.

Guessing the prices of digital currencies by nature, one must sign in the mistake someday, no matter how successful your previous expectations are, and you must learn from your mistakes and do not pretend with full knowledge without referring to the analysis and chart.

5 hours ago, Mishadima said:

You are right there are allot of people who doesn't know how to trade and that is why some people make use of the trading bot because it helps allot and it is  an automated bot.

Bots are not good to use, but for people who are greedy or have lack of emotional control it is hard for them to trade with their mind and earn profit without loss.

On 4/15/2020 at 11:00 AM, chrislynn said:

Are you know what's going with forex and crypto market many bots doing trading for us. Is you think who made these bots definitely someone being human makes this bots for automatically trading done by these it means humanity are superior then any bot technology because to these bots are created by the humans. 

Yes, the human mind is the superior, but it excels in study, analysis and follow-up, and it cannot be taken on a successful step without study and planning, and the person does not come to this world as educated.

On 4/16/2020 at 3:39 PM, Pinky55 said:

Actually this is not a super power that can be received from miracle but you have have to earn this skills from learning and practice trading regularly

Of course it is not a human instinct or a skill that is born with a person but rather this skill is acquired from learning and experiences in the cryptocurrency trading market. And I believe, no matter how much we learn or gain experience, we cannot dispense with analysis before making judgments about our deal.

On 1/24/2020 at 5:15 PM, Arsm said:

Yeah, no one was born knowing how to trade, if trading was in our DNA cavemen should be doing it too but no they didnt. Even if we knew how to trade naturally, trading wouldnt be that profitable anymore , i think. Also trading can be defined as exchanging one item for another, existed in medival times like having a higher demand in one area and a higher produce in another

some robots make automated trades and many large investors today use them to trade but I don't like dealing with robots. Time is not a fair question because people have the ability to know different transactions until becoming an expert. Without knowledge, someone is a big loser in trading.

2 hours ago, Jump said:

I think that people are trading without proper knowledge or any prior knowledge about cryptocurrency and trading. I think that people should learn how to trade efficiently because if will help them increase their earnings.

Every person who enters into the crypto currency pays the curiosity to trade immediately without the driver having knowledge and learning, but this leads him to loss and learns his first lesson from trading lessons and he must learn first.

On 4/24/2020 at 1:23 PM, GoldenColor said:

In trading industry you must have good knowledge, experience and different habits, like patience, analyzing, etc. these skills will help you but without them, trading hasn't any point.

More knowledge will lead to less emotions and you can be a better trader with less emotions so why not actively trying to get more knowledge? in addition to knowledge, experience helps you to make the absolute best decisions at every situation because you already been in that same situation so many times that you instinctively will make the right moves when needed.

It is impossible to fully study the trades. Because new trading ideas are constantly emerging. And we must remember that if you are in profit then someone is in loss and on the contrary.. Simply, the more experience and the ability to predict the price, the more profitable transactions will be.

I believe we learn by trying and we should only try when we develop some abilities every cryptocurrency trader or prospects must possess. Self evaluation, discipline, pattern recognition are the main attributes. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 4/24/2020 at 1:17 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Every person who enters into the crypto currency pays the curiosity to trade immediately without the driver having knowledge and learning, but this leads him to loss and learns his first lesson from trading lessons and he must learn first.

When I entered trading for the first time, I knew that I'm not competent enough to trade on my own. So, I sought help from others and consulted before any investment. By doing this, I almost lost nothing during the time that I was learning the basics. When you go to a bank for getting a loan or opening an account for investment, you need a consultant. Crypto investment is more complex than banks and novice crypto investors certainly need more help to prevent failure. If all beginners start trading like this and let veterans assess their performances, they don't have to pay a huge price for the lessons they learn. A loss-free learning process will add to your earnings in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

Exactly humans doesn't know any skill by nature, with the time they learns and become a master of any skill with their hardwork. So an average human can become the master of crypto trading by just their hardwork, ability of learning and by getting experience of trading with time.

3 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

When I entered trading for the first time, I knew that I'm not competent enough to trade on my own. So, I sought help from others and consulted before any investment. By doing this, I almost lost nothing during the time that I was learning the basics. When you go to a bank for getting a loan or opening an account for investment, you need a consultant. Crypto investment is more complex than banks and novice crypto investors certainly need more help to prevent failure. If all beginners start trading like this and let veterans assess their performances, they don't have to pay a huge price for the lessons they learn. A loss-free learning process will add to your earnings in the future.

What you did, my friend, was correct and protected you from the great losses suffered by beginners who do not ask anyone. Benefiting from the experience of those who are older than us in the field will save us a lot of anxiety, tension and loss.

Well the game is build so have you have to know what other people feel and how they move in the markets, and be ahead of them in order to do better trades. Every trading chart is basically charting human emotions as well.

Not every skill set is acquired from the birth but i would argue that trading is an inborn skill set. Rather just the basic knowledge of a trade is inborn in every child. I mean every child has a sense of value like his favorite toy and even children tend to exchange stuff they like for the stuff they dont.

468x60-3.png

Maybe it's all the fault of all sorts of ads where people are deceived. They are conducted for easy earnings,and then in the end they lose everything and are left with nothing.

I wasn't a person of a commercial nature. But everything can be learned. And then I started learning and learning the basics.And my journey started trading.And I wish the best for me and you in the future.

Es necesario estudiar mucho al respecto. No es facil comercializar con la moneda normal, pero aun mas complicado es con crypto monedas, o dinero virtual, ademas de los riesgos que se corren con este tipo de dinero.

Si se tiene el conocimiento necesario para comenzar, creo que esto podria funcionar, asi que tengo que aprender mucho al respecto.

On 1/14/2020 at 7:20 AM, SuperCrypto said:

Trading skills are not born with anyone. When trading with real money, people tend to act according to the primitive thinking areas of the brain. And here we are in the 21st century sitting in front of computers trying to double our money by pressing some buttons. And although we really live in the era of computers and modern technology for almost 50 years, our brains send signals during electronic transactions as if we were cave men from a long time ago, and this is the reason behind losing a lot of money, especially after we have made huge profits
How much does an average normal person need to master the art of digital currency trading?
How do we pass our primitive brains and lusts to quick profit?

The world of trading requires dedication, preparation, analysis and mastering the subject, it all takes time, it is a long and complex path Learn and use the analysis tools available on trading sites to develop the ability to operate and minimize risks

In fact, the psychological factor is the one that impedes the most successful trading operations. As for the perfection of trading, I do not think that one can be familiar with all the trading sciences, but you must master two types of technical analysis and merge them together to get the best results.

The transition of rise and fall is very unpredictable in the market, so that's what made it interesting and risky, so I can say for some of the people, the view of seeing a price going up, makes them feel like it will be an easy money and investment. But it is not,  some of the people I know, barely understand the logic behind the market prices, inflation and deflation, in other words economics. So if we will plot the rise and fall of the market, you cant barely see 2 points that is not in zigzag, so as the people not know any of these things, they will believe what they want to believe, and the assurance they need for their investments.

But this is just always at the beginning of everything. Eventually, they will learn how to grasp every situation, follow the trends of events between the corporations, know when and where to invest, and lastly, to know how to control the flow of the money within the circulation.