Humans do not know how to trade by nature - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Humans do not know how to trade by nature

4 hours ago, Naveed A said:

Very few people know about Trade Also let us do something with trade. By trade we exchange from one thing to another.It's very easy To use it .

Few people knows about it because like the other says, no one was born a trader and also because only few had guts to learn about.

On 1/22/2020 at 2:53 PM, Chandan kumar said:

Certainly individuals did not make the individuals who know the exchange, but they learned approximately it over time and created in this field. It is each individual and his capacity and understanding of the field that decides the time it'll take to memorize to exchange.

I would say many people are trading without the skills and knowledge or experience in this field and if you want to try then try it in the demo account. I am using yobit exchange to trade. Here you can trade your money easily. and I am learning more from here.

According to an article that I've read, a person can be said to be a master or professional if he has learned something in 10 years. And to get rid of primitive thinking I don't think we can eliminate it completely because it might enter our DNA, but maybe it can be reduced by always thinking positively and open to the opinions of others in order to have broad insights.

On 1/22/2020 at 2:34 PM, Farman Ali said:

Yes dear you are right brother that many people have not much experience as well as knowledge therefore they are facing the losses. 

I would say many people are trading without the skills and knowledge or experience in this field and if you want to try then try it in the demo account. Video tutorial for this. I am using yobit exchange to trade. Here you can trade your money easily. and I am learning more from here.

Humans are not born with Trading, they learn almost everything when we started to grow, so trading need to be learn to get it right

Do not let vanity make you trade according to instinct and intuition. Vanity can incur a large losses, so some traders believe that they are right in their expectations for the market even though the price is going against their positions, and instead of closing their positions to reduce losses, they may increase the money to their losing positions.

On 1/23/2020 at 7:52 PM, winas rosani said:

It was very hard for me in the beginning, you probably will lose a lot at first, but if you learn from your mistake and understand the market, you will get better and make more money.

before trading so you don't encounter a big enough loss, because many people ran without knowledge and eventually suffered a big enough loss. Trading is all about understanding trading strategies, this is it and there is no other way to execute it in trading.

8 hours ago, phizusiki said:

before trading so you don't encounter a big enough loss, because many people ran without knowledge and eventually suffered a big enough loss. Trading is all about understanding trading strategies, this is it and there is no other way to execute it in trading.

We need knowledge for trading and we are not born with the knowledge of Trading, we need to acquire it by leaning and doing research

For traders who have not made a profit, this makes the sense of control an illusion. Everyone is subject to delusions as they are a major part of our existence. But in trading , we have to learn to handle it properly. This means that we conduct our trades according to strong statistics and accurate analysis.

before i start trading i just did alot of research i have never believed on any easy money here on internet , no has enough money to willing to share for free or easily , i see many people just hopping into the trading with less knowledge about it and they know is buy on less price and sell on low price , well they never knew trading doesnt always works on that way technically , there are many ways to earn from trading beside that

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/23/2020 at 8:46 PM, Cryptojubayer said:

Humans don't know how to trade by nature because we are totally without any knowledge about natural trading.

somehow right and trading is all about learning about trading strategies, this is it and there's no other way to implement it in trading. You can learn that in any book or strategy you gain by experience is not different and that it is not about the time it is about how quickly you can learn. a lot of experts have built a number of robots that make automated trades and many of the big investors today use them to trade but I don't like trading with them.

trading is something you learn and it doesnt take much time if we are talking about crypto trading because you can easily learn it from youtube videos just like me.

Some traders rely on complex trading strategies and not just a sense of common sense because it makes them feel more in control. Of course, this is an illusion because it does not take into account important statistics.

Passing the point of thinking that trading is just a quick profit is a big step in developing and making profit from this crypto trading industry. But as humans the only thing we want to see is results with as little work as possible. To overcome this we need to start understanding reasoning and knowing that trading is not easy. If it was, everyone would be doing it and no one would ever need to work ever again.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

no that is not true cause we are rational human beings and we know what is profit and what is not and we have good IQ for trading so trading/ buying selling is in our braind and we can really manage it very well so i think it is built in our nature. 

Trust how you feel. It is advice that we hear from time to time, whenever we want to make an important decision. But is it really useful to rely on intuition in cryptocurrency trading, or do we rely on rational analysis of the market trend.

On 1/14/2020 at 2:00 PM, Yanadia said:

It is true, by doing all the tedious things such as keeping a journal, trading plan, patience in leaving, patient in entry does not guarantee a trader will win.  So a trader must be able to refrain from losses that can arise at any time, that is why awareness and maintaining emotional stability is important.

No plan for trading, because you don't know the future, so you should just follow the news and try your.luck in trading and no plan, feel it's easy to  buy when low and sell when high. I didn't enter trading because i can't trade i don't know how and the methods to do what i said, when i collect my capital i will see videos for doing this. Hoop to success 👍

On 2/22/2020 at 11:10 PM, Preadator889 said:

Yeah, no one was born knowing how to trade, if trading was in our DNA cavemen should be doing it too but no they didnt. Even if we knew how to trade naturally, trading wouldnt be that profitable anymore , i think. Also trading can be defined as exchanging one item for another, existed in medival times like having a higher demand in one area and a higher produce in another

This is something or other thing that you should learn by understanding and making mistakes sometimes and creating a reasonable way to exchange a kind of schedule that we follow like everything else every day. I have reached the pinnacle of the science of analytical art, according to
me, learning trading never ends, but you can learn one type of analysis or two that suit you and master it to start gaining some profits. and this problem does not take much time in my opinion.

There isn't any approach to command someone's head, such means the basis requires along with standard mother nature is still very same, you can't overlook the idea way too, only go on striving. Your earnings, along with decline, the two are generally a portion of the organization along with exchanging.

Для того,чтобы быть успешным держателем валюты,вам необходимо наблюдать за любым изменением его курса.

• +1 1

Если вы склонны негативно реагировать на неожиданное движение цен, это должно говорить вам о том,что вы движетесь не в том направлении.

The best traders have an accurate ability to feel or feel the market and what may happen in the future. This is often referred to as an internal sense. In my opinion, every trader must develop their own internal sense in trading, something that comes through proper training.

Managing your feelings while trading is a mature and dynamic approach. Trading can become very stressful, when the situation suddenly turns against you. Many traders make irrational or “immediate” decisions that often turn into traders ’faults.

You may be a trader with great knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis, and you have a good ability to analyze the market and anticipate future price trends, but this is not enough to depend on your human instinct in trading.

• +4 1

On 1/25/2020 at 6:11 PM, Shuusei said:

Everything needs you to learn them. You cannot just be a professional just by seeing, unless you're a genius. In terms of trading, you have to learn them from zero. And it takes time and a lot of effort.

Japanese candles provide more information on price movements. The parameters to open and close a trade, as well as the minimum and maximum prices within a specific time frame. everything goes wrong for an individual then it can ruin your life because you can both trade and lose everything you own, I've read that many times on the Various news sites. However, if there is no transaction, there will be a very static price for what we want to buy and everything will usually be priced the same and that's not good either.

• +1 1