Humans do not know how to trade by nature - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Humans do not know how to trade by nature

First, gain experience by trading on a mechanical system, without using any kind of "feel, let's fall!" Judgments. Only then, when an inspiration visits you, be sure to verify this with the help of technical analysis.

Everything in trading depends upon your hard effort that you apply to check which strategy works for you, and has better profit. We should learn from our past if we loss money there instead of depressing and lossing hope and leaving Crypto. The exact time i couldn't tell but you have to give maximum time for research and planning and knowing how things work

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

My intuition does not always succeed when I think of trading in nature. When it appears to me that I need to buy, the price drops, and when I feel I need to sell, after I sell, the price rises.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/16/2020 at 7:31 PM, ShakilA said:

First time anyone's can not know about Cryptocurrency trading.They need to learn about this.You should read article or watch tutorial videos to know this

If anyone will not know the trading than he or she must to need to learn the trading fist and than after that he start the trading becasue learning of trading is the first procedure and this is best for us. Crypto trading is best.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In fact, the psychological factor is the one that impedes the most successful trading operations. As for the perfection of trading, I do not think that one can be familiar with all the trading sciences, but you must master two types of technical analysis and merge them together to get the best results.

27 minutes ago, khan22 said:

If anyone will not know the trading than he or she must to need to learn the trading fist and than after that he start the trading becasue learning of trading is the first procedure and this is best for us. Crypto trading is best.

It is very important to know before doing any investment.Taking lesson for trading makes all things easy to understand.We need always a mentor for guidance.

Well, everything needs to be learned. Even trading, you need to learn them from zero until you grow to become a good trader. We called that progress. 

Well what can I say say absolutely no human was born with the knowledge of trading in him/her I guess that is the crucial reason we are actually here for to learn how to trade efficiency

The less fear, the better intuition.
Perhaps that is why it is so easy to earn thousands of dollars on a demo account and so difficult on a live account.

Human nature forces stores to fall prey to psychotropic substances before and during entering into a deal. Perhaps your lead only leads to loss.

Why you says that's human are not know how to trade by nature? So you want to says that's only trading bots are the ones who knows how to trade by nature?

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 1/14/2020 at 6:20 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Trading skills are not born with anyone. When trading with real money, people tend to act according to the primitive thinking areas of the brain. And here we are in the 21st century sitting in front of computers trying to double our money by pressing some buttons. And although we really live in the era of computers and modern technology for almost 50 years, our brains send signals during electronic transactions as if we were cave men from a long time ago, and this is the reason behind losing a lot of money, especially after we have made huge profits
How much does an average normal person need to master the art of digital currency trading?
How do we pass our primitive brains and lusts to quick profit?

The answer is practice and experience. You need to practice your discipline and patience so that you will succeed in the trading arena. To master trading you need a lot of time to research and experience on trading itself. That way you will master the art of trading and increase your chances of earning.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

Well before we enter and do trading we must learn first how it works and have strategy so we will know what we're going to do, and by time to time the experience we gain can help us to trade in more profitable way. 

On 2/6/2020 at 4:00 PM, Kinza said:

Many people is not be patience to trading and they lose and hurted and bored to trading

You can find quite contradictory opinions about the role of intuition in trading I have been interested in this issue for a long time and for most of it my conclusion is the most relevant conclusion that intuition comes with experience and not for beginners in trading.

20 hours ago, Tomas2020 said:

Confidence in your internal sense when trading intuition is good in the event that you have sufficient experience to feel the market and not good for beginners.

A person is not born in common. Knowledge is light in everything, and education is the basis for trading cryptocurrencies. With education, knowledge is enhanced and the strength of the trader is increased through his movements and choices in conducting deals and using various orders in the correct timing.

Different people have different trading strategies and the methods.nobody gonna become a successful trader without learning and without gaining the knowledge about it.

A good trader can use instinctive trading after enhancing confidence in having the knowledge and ability to trade in a volatile market that may serve the trader in completing the correct path in achieving his goals.

To succeed in your innate circulation, you must practice your ability to curb your feelings and be as patient as possible and be more logical and do not lose what you have reached and learned and tired of in order to achieve your dreams.

You need to learn how to trade, and thereby, to teach yourself how to trade. The main thing is self-control in order to reach the heights.

Nobody is perfect in trading if you are then you have your own opinion about it. Different people have different kind of techniques and strategies for the trading. You should know what is real trading.

How thinks about this human not able to trade I don't think so because If a human can make this technology mean to say blockchain technology then why human not good traders many experiences are there. 

Well, think about it how an inexperienced person can manage to trade naturally. Intuition should be used, but only after gaining experience in more or less successful trading in a year or two.

I think the opposite. Humans are born with trading talents. This is an easy job but placing your trade is the hardest thing. Your trade talent becomes even more difficult if you cannot control the other talents that were born with your trade talent, which is greedy talent.

On 1/14/2020 at 11:20 AM, SuperCrypto said:

Trading skills are not born with anyone. When trading with real money, people tend to act according to the primitive thinking areas of the brain. And here we are in the 21st century sitting in front of computers trying to double our money by pressing some buttons. And although we really live in the era of computers and modern technology for almost 50 years, our brains send signals during electronic transactions as if we were cave men from a long time ago, and this is the reason behind losing a lot of money, especially after we have made huge profits
How much does an average normal person need to master the art of digital currency trading?
How do we pass our primitive brains and lusts to quick profit?

you have 0 skill by nature for all things, it is not only trading.. even when you start walking while still a kid, you need to learn how to walk.

every person to do some things needs to learn and have knowledge before doing that