Countries that have and will have their own cryto. - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Countries that have and will have their own cryto.

These countries are definitely going to have an edge over other countries in the future, as crypto currencies and blockchains are definitely going to have an impact on economies

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Thanks for the information buddy. Cause I didn't knew that these much of countries have their own crypto currency. This a really good sign of crypto getting developed in our world. 

I do not like countries to have their own cryptocurrencies. They will make it more centralized. 

Am I positive about China's currencies that it will succeed? Because of their technology and population to support the currency of the futureThis is great, and also a good sign of adoption, we are actually seeing in the future that around 5 to 60% of the world's crypto currency will be accepted and produce their own.....

In the near future most of the country will have thier own crypto currency and bitcoin will be the exchanger for it just like bitcoin on usd.basicallybit is one way to expand more the crypto and i saw this as a good sign

Many countries either resort to launching their own nationals. Besides, some countries have estimated that using national cryptocurrency ...

Well, Thank you for the information. and  this is hope for the CryptoCurrencies. I can not say anthing about the other countries, But I bet the China and Russia gonna jump in the ground first. 

let's see ahead. 

i know some countries especially in Africa Ghana they have already they are crypto coin that will be used for transaction in blockchain this made a big move towards blockchain and crypto currency development as majority will built they are coin and copy with the technology

As far as I know the only country that already introcuces digital fiat is Venezuela but other countries are in the row. Especially those countries where money fleds the country (like Turkey).

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 24.01.2020 at 19:38, Jonayeed12 said:

I think the This Is the First Country to Adopt a Cryptocurrency As Its Official Currency. (MAJURO, Marshall Islands) The tiny Marshall Islands is creating its own digital currency in order to raise some hard cash to pay bills and boost the economy.

I wasn 't very interested in such countries . But I believe that transfers will be paid for them when using cryptocurrency. And such cryptocurrencies are probably more stable.

• +1 1

It is against the crypto-crystallized currency policy so that in my opinion their currency can be converted into ordinary digital currency like other digital currencies. They can control or control the cryptocurrency of each country, I think.

There are more countries that have their own currencies, and there are also people in other countries that deal with cryptocurrencies, but the state does not recognize them.

2 hours ago, Bijoy12 said:

I only know that China is making their own currency but there are many countries which have their own coins. I hope you share some information from here.

If normal people could make their own coins, them i cant imagine a country that can not afford such a budget, i think all countries will do this in the future.

that doesnt really important for those country to create more cryptocurrency but all they are trying to regulate the finance o their country , well anyway they are accepting the cryptocurrency , before i used to think that this may effect the other coins but it doesnt , it will be just be the medium for those specific country to withdraw their money easily

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i dont think any country is yet read to make their own crypto coin and release it in the market that easily because having a coin will need lots of management.

It is not surprising if many countries develop and launch their new coin as cryptocurrencies are getting more popular due to its benefits and the convenient transactions offered by this.

This is very good concept as many countries are going to introduce their own cryptocurrency but this can hurt very seriously to cryptoworld as this could be controld by central bank of resptective country and they will force exchanges and traders to do business in local cryptocurrency instead of Bitcoin and Ethereum which could be very serious distaster for this two coins and price can go down very quickly in future.

Thats very good because crypto will keep growing and many people will trust it. Crypto currencies are very helpful and they have make wonders to many peoples, even the jobless people are now earning money.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

.This is one of the topics which ensures that Cryptocurrencies are the future of the economy, so the trade of this extra-financial market will grow, and that is good news for those of us who use cryptocurrencies, so we are going to work and support all  projects of masternodos and new currencies, but taking care of the scams.

On 1/14/2020 at 1:08 AM, hmind said:

The popularity of crypto also has an impact on the world economy, especially financial problems.  Here I will give a list that I know of countries that already and will have their own crypto.  If it's still lacking, please add it later.

1. Tunisia

2. Senegal

3. Japan

4. Ecuador

5. Sweden

6. Turkey

7. Russia

8. Estonia

9. Venezuela

10. China

11. Israel

There are too many countries who have their own currencies. 

You already gave what's on my mind and yes their currency help those who have a problem when it comes to financial and that's one of the reason why they created their own currency. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This is great. Now I have noticed in the list some countries that were suffering from economic stagnation. Currencies would support the economy of these countries, such as Senegal.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, xpertt said:

The one that I am looking forward is the petro coin by Venezuela because I think that will become one of the most successful project ever created on crypto because we all know that almost very country uses petrol for their cars, that is why I think petro has a potential on becoming one of the most successful project.

hello there bro, I alot of countries also use petrol for their cars, generator and a lot of othe mechinaries this factor dosent make a digital currency project just successful out of nowhere it take funding cyculation and adoption or accptance. 

Until now, there have not been other countries that have made their own cryptocurrency without this country mentioned in the topic

Life is great and enjoy it

No problem if these countries make their own currency then it is better for crypto rays The crypto market will improve further. Only Japan, Sweden, Russia, China, all the rest of the countries will be able to make their own currency In the development of their own country.

On 1/13/2020 at 11:08 AM, hmind said:

The popularity of crypto also has an impact on the world economy, especially financial problems.  Here I will give a list that I know of countries that already and will have their own crypto.  If it's still lacking, please add it later.

1. Tunisia

2. Senegal

3. Japan

4. Ecuador

5. Sweden

6. Turkey

7. Russia

8. Estonia

9. Venezuela

10. China

11. Israel

I didnt know that so many countrys have their own cryptocoin, thats a big step into the aceptation of cryptos in our worlds, there are still many people who doesnt trust in this, and things like this help them to know and learn about this.