Why Is Crypto Currency not Popular in the Philippines? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
LexBee68

Why Is Crypto Currency not Popular in the Philippines?

I think there are no more cryptocurrency users in the Philippines. They do not like to work in cryptocurrency. They do not have the opportunity to use cryptocurrency because they have been given a yobit band

On 1/13/2020 at 10:47 PM, LexBee68 said:

A lot of people are afraid if we are talking about bitcoins or any other crypto currencies.  Why is it so? Especially in the Philippines, people are skeptical about it.

Philipine country is a poor country. Their currency price is too low. If they want to invst on crytpo then they have to invest millions of money on it. Also some people afraid to invest on crypto because of it's volatily.

Hello my friend. Its really sad that in recent announcement cryptotalk administration banned your Philippines country from this forum. Reason is that users from your country make more of spam posts. 

Not only Philippine but most of the Asian countries are not aware of the crypto world. but now the world is evolving and more and more peoples are coming into crypto day by day. its just matter of time when all peoples from the world know about it... 

• +1 1

This is because most of them do not know and have not heard anything about this currency and also because of the laws that prohibit work and the use of cryptocurrencies and this is the case of many countries in the world

It's so popular in the all over the world but the lack of awareness and illiteracy are going very high so that is way people have no idea about it it's so easy app you should recommend it to others

Cryptocurrency is not popular in many countries, because they are considered to be high risk investments, due to the rapid change in the prices. I am, however, surprised to hear that crypto is not popular in Philippines as it is legal in that country and as a result i would have believed that the market would therefore be larger. Perhaps you can aid in promoting crypt and growing the industry in your country.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 1/13/2020 at 9:47 PM, LexBee68 said:

A lot of people are afraid if we are talking about bitcoins or any other crypto currencies.  Why is it so? Especially in the Philippines, people are skeptical about it.

In my country people also don't know about BTC they use fiat money .The crypto is not interested for them.They prefer real state business for earning.

is it right crypto currencies are banned in Philippines. if it is right then tell me the reason of banning crypto currencies in Philippines.

Maybe the country is prohibited or there are rules about crypto. So there people do not do it openly. Unlike in other countries, crypto is supported by the government of that country.

I think it is because of the government. Government in the philippines are against in crypto currency. That's why many people are not doing it because they think it is illegal. That's for me. Correct me if i'm wrong. 

If it is said that the Philippines is less popular it is wrong for me, even there are many users who understand this problem. And also its spread. You should first look at the percentage of Crypto problems according to the world, then you can give an assessment.

think Crypto is not celebrated on philippines for the reason that its they are not well educated about crypto and It's the laws of there country crypto pop group

Crypto currency in not popular in many of the countries not only in Philippines but it is not popular in India as well but it will become popular soon

I have no idea why this cryptocurrency is not popular in philippines.May be there is less advertising so that this currency is not popular over there.May be this is the reason that the bit coin i.e cryptocurrency is not popular there.

cryptocurrencies has its be the owner of uncertainties. and so roughly countries organize not want to invest in it because  they are scared of loss. 

All matters related to cryptocurrency are strict laws, not only the Philippines but also other countries like yours, which means they probably have strict laws on the crypto world and everything related to cryptocurrency.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

I dont rely know.I guess people are not aware of it.I was introduced to this by one of my classmate.Being a student ,it is rely necessary for us to learn many things and if that could be achieved along with some money,what more do i need

On 1/13/2020 at 10:17 PM, LexBee68 said:

Well in my old days of posting, I would always encounter so many Filipinos that would come and post, and they are such hard working posters. But i have lost touch with all of them. I can say for sure, that the people of Philippines, will accept crypto with open heart but as it is with the world, the governments force their ideology down our throats, and hence probably people are sceptical about crypto in Philippines. 

Welcome with me
skepticaling en coding is not limited to a specific country, a large segment of society does not believe the idea at all and considers it a violation of the law and an illegal act
This is happening in my country, lack of great interest in coding

On 1/13/2020 at 6:47 PM, LexBee68 said:

I don't think that it's especially Philippines, some of my crypto friends are fro Philippines and they are making a lot of money with it so they are happy with it. People are just skeptic in everywhere because of the volatility.

• +1 1

I think cryptocurrency  has many enemies and one of them are government, so is possible in Philippines the government they have prohibit any move on market trade, so the people afraid to be sanctioned.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Maybe theris no much knowledge about crypto in your country Philippines try to find out why its not common from the locals.

On 1/13/2020 at 6:47 PM, LexBee68 said:

Not just Philippines, a lot of countries don't like or recommend using Cryptocurrencies. I don't know why, but like you said, people are afraid of losing their money in a field they know nothing about. But if they get to learn the amazing possibilities of the Crypto world, they will surely change their mind.

because lots of people don't have eanough time and money to invest in cryptos and who has both of these thay are interested in cryptos and using it to make money.