How many people know crypto in your country? - Page 30 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

How many people know crypto in your country?

7 hours ago, Zinat08 said:

My guess is that about 80% of the people in our country understand crypto based on the population  And I think about 30% of people work with this cryptocurrency or digital currency. And I think its value and demand will increase day by day.

Undoubtedly, cryptocurrencies are taking over more areas of activity in different countries and more and more people are becoming competent in this area. All this should very much lead to positive progress in the lives of people around the world! What do you think about this?

Edited by mytrueinvest

For our countries thats our governments doesn't regulate cryptocurrencies or it never say anything regarding cryptocurrencies, there have very fee people who knows cryptocurrencies as well and using it, for example in localbitcoins.com platform there have no more than 10 people from my country who advertise their orders there. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I can't predict the number of people or the percentage of people who know about crypto in my country. I know so many percent of youth in my country are aware of cryptocurrency. 

On 13‏/1‏/2020 at 15:57, hmind said:

من خلال نسبة مئوية من حيث المشاكل الجغرافية السكانية ومن حيث المعرفة التكنولوجية. كم في المائة تعتقد أن الناس يفهمون التشفير في جمهورك؟

I think that digital currencies still have not spread well in my country, and a large percentage is still ignorant of digital currencies, and it is difficult that you do not find someone with whom to actually discuss crypto matters

Hello everyone, in my opinion we are a guarantee of people interested in the use of cryptocurrencies, that is noticeable in social networks, telegram groups, online forums, in all these media there is a great interaction regarding the issue of crypto, the massification is total, in my case I have been able to help and teach many family and friends about the importance that cryptocurrencies will have in the future.

I think there are lot more people who should know about cryptocurrency. Inorder to find out thier hidden intrest in the cryptocurrency field. I think it should be taught to a lot of people so that they understand the depth of the topic.

Yes mate it is difficult to task to collect the percentage of people who used cryptocurrency but the 40 percent people know about the crypto currency at this forum .it is very important to the begginer to earn money at the forum .

Just some peoples will know that the crypto is in our country and they work in it. Crypto is a great market in the world and this can change our life in a short time and i love the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, basically! Of course I think it’s hard to work out the percentage of partners who have used cryptocurrencies but 40 percent of people in this forum know about cryptocurrencies.

In my country the ratio of the people who know about cryptocurrency is very low. I think it is about 0.1% in my country and that is a basic reason that my country is a developing country and most of the people don't know about these kinds of platforms where we can earn and learn together. I think this is The misfortune forever country and their people that they don't know about this kind of forums.

i think from the hundreds of people i have talked about crypto  so the rest were totally cleuless and did not ever care , that so easy , so that what i can tell you about that so simple brother so good luck for u and us .

• +3 1

In my country very few people know correctly about this forum. It is one of the best platform where we can earn and learn equally but still my country is not supporting the same. In future it may be supported because of its features. 

Here in my country this last year has become quite popular the use of crypto coins, many people every day continue to familiarize themselves with this world. Unfortunately, many of them enter into SCAM investment platforms that only steal their money.

Understanding is different from just knowing. Most people don't understand anything. I mean the basics. The concept of decentralization is very hard to follow and Bitcoin is understood like some force that will damage someone, something bad that will happen to them if they use it. This is the people I am dealing with and my hope is to just help them to doubt what they think and slowly find the light.

It is difficult to tell the percentage of people here in Russia.but crypto is popular and as a student it has been wonderful to me.i earn and make lots of profit.cryptocurrencies are benefiting here

• +1 1

In my country I can say how many people know about cryptocurrency, but in where I live, I think 40% of guys know about cryptocurrency trading, most especially mining, mining of different cryptocurrencies in different sites.

• +2 1

A very weak percentage of the community to which I belong is interested in digital currencies. It's not very popular here. I think the percentage is 10% and a little less

• +1 1

A lot of people know about crypto world in my country. Many of them are working in crypto world. Many of them are working on this forum. But in my town only few people know about cryptotalk forum and only few of them are working on this forum. I am inviting my friends to this forum. I am guiding them to join this forum.

I don't know about the exact percentage of the people but I think there are little number of people those know about this forum or cryptocurrency. But now the trend of people is increasing towards the cryptocyrrency. So i think this is a positive thing that people are coming towards the cryptocyrrency.

In my country there is no statesman who talks about this issue, what I can tell you that in recent years at least 5 platforms for buying and selling cryptocurrencies have appeared that indicates growth. Hopefully in the future my country is in the top of the countries that use cryptocurrencies the most!

Hello friend, It is vary difficult  to know about it. But I think 15% people  know about crypto. And work only 10% people.  It is so low. I always tell to my friend  to work here and earn money.

Most of the young people of my country are getting used to crypto currencies. But the senior members of the country still don't know much about crypto currencies. Some of them think it's complicated and some of them are afraid to invest. But I hope soon everyone will start  using Crypto currencies as the whole world has started using it.

• +3 1

Alot of teenagers in our country know about crypto . Most of the teenagers are student. They work on crypto for money and  develop their skills. I am also a student. In other countries many student work on crypto. So that's it.

In my country, Most of the people don't know what is crypto currency. But 20% people of country know properly about bitcoin, there are 15% people totally involved  on crypto currency. They are full time crypto users. In this time, crypto user is increasing daily. But without proper knowledge, beginner don't know about legit site and they lose their money.