How many people know crypto in your country? - Page 33 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

How many people know crypto in your country?

It is very rare to find people around me who understand what Bitcoin is and what it is worth. But I have many friends online who work in crypto and trading and this is good because I find them my own world

In may country it's just about 10-15% of the population that know about crypto and it just the youth population that are active on crypto.

Crypto is not popular in my country because People living in most cities know a lot about crypto.I think very few people use it۔I've seen some people invest in crypto and gain more knowledge and experience .

• Useful or interesting 1

Not much. I only know 4 or 5 people who know digital and crypto in my country. I think that the matter has not spread enough, or that the level of learning in the country has not reached this level of knowledge.

• +3 1

Cryptocurrency in my country is not yet being legalise, but still there is no any restrictions to those that are making crypto transactions, and there are many people now that are in cryptocurrency and even local buyers that are promoting cryptocurrency in the country. 

Being honest in our country people are not more educated and they don't know about the technology and almost 15percent of the people know about Cryptocurrencies stil it's concept is growing on and people are knowing it . Hope my country people would love to trade with Cryptocurrencies and would be curious to know about this

• +2 1

Hello my friend, regarding the number of subscribers in my country, the encryption is very little, it does not exceed 10 percent, because there are not enough ideas and knowledge about it.

• +2 1

It is difficult to know that but due to the bad economy many people depend on Cryptocurrencies each increase and there are more people investing their money in these digital assets but in my country it is more than 45%That will depend on each country due to regulations with their governments.

I don't have any idea about  it.

As there is a lot of online work on the internet .There are many people who are doing these jobs.I was doing the same thing before.

Since I joined crypto I left all the rest online jobs.Because crypto is the best of them . I have asked all my friends to join it and they have also joined it.

I cannot tell how many people from my country are working on crypto But in the coming time, most people in every country will work on it. 

In my nation, I would accept 20%thinks about crypto, and about 10% are really intrigued or engaged with crypto. It is a sorry situation, with the govt. being as hostile towards crypto.

The issue of coding has not become widespread in my country due to the poor technological conditions. I think the percentage does not exceed 10 percent. 

There are a few people who know information about encryption in my country, but recently I noticed a great turnout by many people to work in this field and profit from it and these are really good news for my country.

• +1 1

I didn't exactly count but there are a lot people in my country interested in crypto currencies. Especially young people are exicted about crypto currencies and the middle aged people at least have some awareness about bitcoin and trades them in small amounts. That is good to see my country's interest in the crypto world arises each day.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Many know about cryptocurrency in my country,infact many are already trading in it, although some still regard it as a way of scam or to steal people money, but it very obvious it because they have less idea about the world of cryptocurrency that why

You are always welcome mate,  unlike we in Russia, if I'm to predict I will say more than sixty percent of our population in Russia know about cryptocurrency and fifty percent participate in cryptocurrency. In conclusion, at least we have a tangible percent of cryptocurrency users in Russia. More greetings mate.

• +1 1

Lately due to the fact that bitcoin exceeded its historical price, cryptocurrencies have gained more strength, however in my country (Colombia) cryptocurrencies are already part of the system, some companies accept payments through bitcoin or eth and mining farms are the bread of everyday. Adoption increases day by day.

I think %15 of my country knows bitcoin and more than %30 must heard of bitcoin, other than that i don't think they knew much about other crypto's. I think it's start to became more famous in my country because we start to see too many new exchanger advertisements on television. Those ads started after bitcoin reach 20.000$.

• +2 1

There are a couple of people who know some information about encryption in my country, However as of late I saw an extraordinary change by numerous people to work in this field and benefit from it and these are truly uplifting news for us.

hair in my country not more people use the technology or Android phone even that is why not most of the people know about the cryptocurrency and its usage that is why it is not well known in my country

Education and smart thinking is the step towards the crypto so many people are not educated and unaware about more things and technology they are now mostly using traditional things so most of people not known about crypto.

My friend is a small number of people who know about cryptocurrencies, and the people who know are limited to university students, they are the most open to development and they are the people who trade cryptocurrencies in my country. Thank you.

• +4 1

Recently a lot more people started to show interest in crypto in my country. There was only one exchange that was doing crypto business however lately there are more than five local exchanges are present in my country. Even binance has established a branch and I am so excited about this recent increase in crypto interest in my country. 

I cannot say because am  a new member but what  I understand among student alot of people know about yobit which they can mention different once to you but for cryptotalk a lot people are benefiting form it and it skills.

It has reach a level in my country that if someone is not into cryptocurrency the person is regarded as someone that is not current and someone that is behind, almost every young individual invest and trade in cryptocurrency

Dear,  there are many people who are working on this site as a part time job. Because mostly people are educated in my country. Mostly people are unaware of this work. They work other different website. I think more than 10000 people are working on this site regularly.