How many people know crypto in your country? - Page 34 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

How many people know crypto in your country?

Of course, the popularity of cryptocurrencies is increasing day by day. Approximately 60 percent of the world knows about these cryptocurrencies as these currencies are increasing in popularity very much and this is what makes these currencies progress very significantly

Actually I don't have idea on the percentage of number of people who are in cryptotalk currency platform but is has a large population that are in the platform and most people are still registering every day I wish the population will be encouraging on the near future 

• +2 1

I can't tell you the exact number of the people that are using the cryptocyrrency but I think the small number of people are working at this forum and earning the cryptocyrrency. But now the trending of people is increasing towards the cryptocyrrency and I hope a lot of people of my country will work at this forum and will earn the cryptocyrrency in the future.

In my country there are most of the people that are old fashioned and they do not believe in the money in the digital form that is why not most of the people are the users of the crypto.

In my own country crypto currencies was officially legalized in 2020 the year that was characterize by worsening of challenges, hardship and global out break and international economic insecurities. Economic situation trigger the government to further consider working out modalities and guidlines to regulate crypto currency and later adopted crypto currencies as a legal tender assets. So citizens in the system are very low compare to total number of active earners but before the end of 2021 to 2022 crypto may take over the lead

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Almost 5 to 10% people of my country are well aware of this crypto currencies and other 90% people don't know anything related to this crypto due to government and our government has also banned this crypto currencies in our country because they don't know how this crypto is important.

I don't know for sure how many people have heard about bitcoin in my country but from what I could see I think about a couple thousand people are using crypto They also use cryptotalk for earning. Cryptotalk is a huge platform where many peoples are working.

In my country 80% of people know about cryptocurrency, they are also actively trading on local exchanges, now many people are looking for alternative jobs because people in my country no longer have permanent jobs. As a result of the pandemic, people are looking for other jobs, for example in the cryptocurrency sector, by trading crypto. With a pandemic, that percentage might increase to 90%.

• +1 1

There is no specific percentage, but I think it is a good percentage. I believe it exceeded 20%, and this number is increasing daily. I wish success and success to all.

It is a bit complex to know how many people there are in a country who know about cryptocurrencies, about technology, many people know and know how to cope well, but about cryptocurrencies it is difficult to know, because there are also people who know about cryptocurrencies and are not interested at all This being the case, there would be a small percentage of people who are interested in cryptocurrencies and I can say that those who should know more are young people and university students.

• +3 1

Its had to the number of people that are into cryptocurrency either by percentage or by counting, many people still have a doubt about it because its yet to be legalize but its bit encouraging in my country but the percentage is low

Everyone knows about the cryptocurrency of the country because everyone knows this information because it is bought and sold about the currency.  Thanks from crypto currencies.

I think about half the people in our country know the script. But they're not all connected to this cryptocurrency, and 20% of the people work for the forum. Many of them may not know how many opportunities this script is giving us. There's a great opportunity to make money. If everyone used this script, they could have improved a lot.

It will be really hard to  show in percentage that how many people in my country know about cryptocurrency but future Era is about cryptocurrency I think this forum to know about cryptocurrency before this forum I really did not know about cryptocurrency.

Frankly, my friend, I do not know the correct number of people who work with us on the CryptoTalk forum or the number of people who deal with cryptocurrencies in general.

I will only set a forecast for the percentage of people who deal in cryptocurrencies, their percentage can reach 30%.

5 hours ago, nowshin754 said:

I don't know about exact statistics on it. But based on my observation around me, i guess there might be around 25 to 40 percent people's that are known about cryptocurrency among them only 20 to 30 percent people's might holding cryptocurrency for daily profit while others might not using because of lack on knowledge about it. Thank you.

Years ago most people beside me get it hard to believe in crypto until last year that they later tried investing with Bitcoin on an investment platform and it was sweet and ever since then they have been doing well, I can say almost everybody around me believe in cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well i think mate. Around about 50 to 70% people in the world know about bitcoin. And if we talk about cryptocurrencies so i think more then 20% people know crypto is real and it is giving the best platform for the people. Thank you

Absolutely an unlimited number of users have been included in cryptotalk from my own angle of the world.

When you go on research and inquire why most of this part of the world engage in the forum, it is because of it's financial assistance to human economic needs.

On 1/13/2020 at 6:10 PM, Romaan1987 said:

It is hard to know about the percentage of peoples who know bitcoin or cryptocurrencies. Actually the trading is not allowed open in our country.

For our countries which cryptocurrencies are not allowed yet, we just be surprised once we saw someone from our country are using a certain crypto platform, but we get hope that at least some people from my country knows crypto. 

• +2 1

About 53% knows about the cryptosystem but ain't still interested they only value gold or diamonds, because they only think that owning a crypto asset that our crypto wallets are too fragile thinking our accounts could be hacked or swiped at anytime.

• +1 1

It is a complicated question, but I think that being optimistic 1% of the population of my country knows well how cryptocurrencies work. Suddenly 10% have heard about crypto, but they don't know anything and most of them must think that it is a scam (because of the great amount of ponzi schemes and other scams in crypto) or they just think that it is something exclusive for some people.
Anyway, adoption is growing year after year, so suddenly that percentage will also increase and more in this kind of bull markets.

In my country the population of the cryptocurrency is good there are many peoples know about the cryptocurrency and they all are working on this forum to get the profit so there is a good reputation of the cryptocurrency

On 1/7/2021 at 11:20 AM, guatazoo said:

For our countries which cryptocurrencies are not allowed yet, we just be surprised once we saw someone from our country are using a certain crypto platform, but we get hope that at least some people from my country knows crypto. 

In any county there must have some few unique people that's are very smart on using the things which are not that's popular within their country such as crypto.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

In my country I think only 10% peoples are using this crypto site. As mostly are unaware of this wonderful platform. But as more and more peoples are moving to this site,the most important thing is that now on national level it's value is going on increasing and one of our country province is planning to establish a cryptocurrency plant for bitcoins which I think is major step towards getting peoples attintion towards this digital platform.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many people in my country who knows about cryptocurrency but many of them don't trust on cryptocurrencies because they think that this is just camp and so many of my friends also so think that Wipro currency is ask and but after joining the script ok for him I asked them to join it and now they accept cryptocurrencies and doing tradings in them.

• +1 1