How many people know crypto in your country? - Page 38 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

How many people know crypto in your country?

Hello my dear friend, your asking how many know this crypto in my country i think i don't know how many or how percentage it, because its very hard to know, i can not survey how many use to it, but i think its so many here use this in my country.

Hello my friend.  It's hard to know what percentage of cryptocurrencies are known in my country.  Digital currencies are illegal in my country.  I think the percentage is roughly 2%.  There are many countries that have their own digital currency.  In the near future, every country will have its own digital currency.  We are moving steadily towards the world of digital currencies.  In the near future, the percentage will be around 60%.

• +2 1

Crypto is not famous in my country. No one knows about crypto in my city.  Only people from big cities know about crypto. So around less then 20% population of  some country know about it. Also my country is not accepting crypto thats why people do not like it.

It's really hard to answer but not many people know about crypto and I think my country still needs more time to adapt to crypto properly but 15/20% of people know how to work with it

On 1/13/2020 at 8:10 PM, Romaan1987 said:

It is hard to know about the percentage of peoples who know bitcoin or cryptocurrencies. Actually the trading is not allowed open in our country.

You are true even if the cryptocurrency is legal in your country you can not find the right number of the people using the cryptocurrency so you can not answer this question.

Hello dear mate, you ask a very good question about how many people know cryptocurrency, so my answer is half of the people don't know much about cryptocurrency but slowly and slowly people are knowing cryptocurrency.

My friend I will tell you that in my country the people are know about the cryptocurrency e because the cryptocurrency is legal in my country and many banks are allowed their user to use the cryptocurrency that's why there are many members of the cryptocurrency

On 1/13/2020 at 7:57 PM, hmind said:

Through a percentage in terms of population geographical problems and in terms of technological knowledge. How many percent do you think people understand crypto in your audience?

There are many people know about crypto currency in my country but not more. Many people use the crypto currency and take a good profits specially from bitcoin. Many people investing in bitcoin because it is very profitable.

Cryptocurrency is one of the sources of income through which to make money easily without investing, but not everyone is aware of cryptocurrency. Those who work on different web sites know about cryptocurrency and earn money by working cryptocurrency is becoming very popular in all the world. Through this geographical population, cryptocurrency is distributed The worshiper will spread. 

Only 30% people know about crypto in my country and they are working on it but they still don’t know about Bitcoin.In many countries it is illegal so no can give you the exact estimate.

It is difficult to know the thoughts of people about crypto currency. If we check the survey about it then we may know. in my country crypto currency is legal somewhat. But i think almost 30% people of rural area don't know about digital currency 

Well, in my country and the place I live in, such electronic businesses are not widespread and have little credibility, I think that because people are relatively distant from technology, I have great problems convincing my family and friends about this field and the wonderful opportunity it provides, I think 20 % Of my population may be fair

In our country people are still behind to this blockchain technology and only few know about it and many seem to have no interest even after teaching them how it works and it's benefits so I think everyone has an area where he does better.

People know about crypto currencies they are aware of bitcoin but not all most i guess.Its too hard to know about how many people on my country that's know bitcoin, because many people do not have the idea.So i think a few amount of people use in my country. 

In my country I think that cripto is well familiar among all the locals they are getting much from this platform because it serves the locals more and also it gives many opportunities to us to earn,to learn,to share experiences .and I found many people in my town who are doing this so I guess there must be a great ratio of the cripto members from my country.

• +5 1

The best and most feasible way to give knowledge to people with this pandemic is to invite them to a webinar or masterclass where you are giving the knowledge or the basics of cryptocurrencies, for this it is necessary to be Via Zoom so that all people who are going to enter pay much attention to what is happening in real life with respect to cryptocurrencies and financial markets.

It's hard to count the population of people who deal in crypto in any country because not all people who deal with crypto will announce about it for many reasons , some of them may get rich because of the field and they don't want everyone to know about it 

also others may still afraid to say in public about crypto because the government there still consider dealing with it is illegal

in my country the known population who deals with crypto is not huge but not low as well since the government here allow dealing in crypto as long as it's not used in illegal activities

• +2 1

If I survey on my country about it, I hope its number are more than half poeple are know about it. People know it bery wellly although they cannot work on it. 

From the hundreds of people I've talked about crypto only one person was involved in trading and mining. 

The rest were totally clueless and didn't even care.

A few though, usually the most intelligent, wanted to know more and I've helped them understand the fundamentals and create a Bitcoin and Ethereum wallet. Still they haven't figured much out but in case of a possible mass adoption they will be more than ready from the rest..

• +4 1

The truth is that here in Argentina where I currently live, thank God there is a lot of knowledge and people using them, there are platforms and there are already cryptocurrencies of which people are taking advantage to make their daily life easier, for this it is very important that the government takes them into account and also take out many more for the good of all and that everything is wrapped with a lot of information so that people do not lose money. 

• +1 1

There is no clear information about it but I can estimate it can be 10% people of my country may be using this market no doubt much more people used forex market trading then crypto. 

• +2 1

Here in my country cryptocurrencies are very common, I think that more than 70% of the population knows about cryptocurrencies and 40% or more use them, it is the good thing about here, the situation has made many people look for alternatives to difficulties and crypto is incredibly beneficial.

• +1 1

60% of people in my country are aware of cryptocurrency because many exchanges have branch offices in my country. There are several exchanges that operate and are licensed by the government of my country, the people here are very interested in crypto because we can get it from the various rewards or promotion programs offered by the exchange as well as the campaigns that these exchanges run. Initially the people here only joined the campaign but as time went on many people started trading.

It is about 100k only and i think that cause there are no many groups or communities which have traders but if the trading are not break the law in my country so they will be more people.

• +2 1

It is very impossible to imagine how many people attached to this site Sudheer people join this site it is very useful and variable for that because it is they are much more profitable and improve this article by it is used as a virtual currency in this site and unmarked and more profitable running through this site.