How many people know crypto in your country? - Page 37 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

How many people know crypto in your country?

In my country every third person know about bitcoin.Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and Bitcoin future is very bright so its necessary to learn about it for everyone.But we should teach our children about bitcoin in advance so that they can earn form this in future can establish his business.

many people know about crypto currencies they are aware of bitcoin but not all most i guess.However, a large number of people used cryptocurrencies. Because crypto is the best platform for making more money.  It is very difficult to know how many people know about crypto currency because many people do not have the idea that's don't know anything about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. 

My country is a development country.  It is not very advanced.  So people are less related to technology. We had a survey last year. According to the survey, about 40% of people know about crypto.  Now it could grow. 

Most likely, 40% of people in my country know about crypto. They are doing a lot of research on it. Because everyone who is working is benefiting a lot. They will motivate others about this site. They will take it among others. And as a result of taking this, 80% of people will be aware of it in the future.

I live in Russia and actually just a few people here know deeply about crypto. people here especially elders don't know about cryptocurrencies at all. others have prejudices about crypto for example it is illegal and connected with darknet. i think there are only 20% people in my country who know crypto well and it is basically young people because young people tend to follow something new and young people adapt better to new things

Based on my experience that I can encounter to the people that surrounds me when I said about cryptocurrency, it is only few people have known about it. Some people know it, in terms of name because they have seen on social media but does not know on what is the purpose and value about it. I did not totally guess on what percentage in my country that have known and totally understands about crypto currency.

• +2 1

In my country there are very less people who have know how about cryptotalk. They don't have much knowledge abou this and most of them believe that this is a scam. So there are very less people who have the knowledge about crypto and those are already working on this platform.

I don't know about this thing exactly, but it can say that who know about technology they must know about crypto.  Because the most famous and popular thing according to earning and price is crypto. So technology matter to know about crypto and other thing knowledge which tell about new.

From the hundreds of people i have talked about crypto only one person was involved in trading and mining. In my country the cryptocurrency business is considered illegal.In my country maximum people also love this.

Dear mate it is very difficult to know the exact number of peoples who knows about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency but according to my idea in my country 40% peoples knows about cryptocurrency and invest their money in it. 

I think there's about 30% of them who've heard of the crybto.
And less than 5% work in crypto.
When I talk to my friends about it, they think I don't know what I'm talking about!

Everyone in the world today knows about cryptocurrency.The rules of work in this forum is to comment. Everyone earns money by commenting. Everyone in the world works in this forum. Many people in my country work. As far as I know, they earn money by working online.

I do not know the exact percent but I want to tell you that in my country the majority knows about the bitcoin. They know the price of bitcoin is high or low. In my country bitcoin is so popular many people have invested thier amount.

On 1/30/2021 at 11:50 AM, Showrov03 said:

, though, usually the most intelligent, want to know more and I helped them understand their basics and create a Bitcoin and ethereum wallet

The experience of crypto coins you acquired in cryptotalk should be impacted to others in and within your location @Showrov03 some need a simple and convincing explanation to join the opportunities while other may require practical examples for them to count and trust on the credibility and legitimacy of the system. Understand individual differences while tailoring or forwarding explanation or enlightening about the system. Keep doing the great work

On 1/13/2020 at 7:57 PM, hmind said:

Through a percentage in terms of population geographical problems and in terms of technological knowledge. How many percent do you think people understand crypto in your audience?

Dude it is not easy to predict the right  amount of people who utilize cryptocurrencies some of them believe in it, some are just taking it as a common currency or some taking it serious so the number of people varies but now there is more popularity from the last some time

• +1 1

Dude as the world is progressing very rapidly in cryptocurrencies but still there are some countries of the world which are not paying attention on them and they considered them illegal and in these countries it is totally banned so it is very hard to predict about the members of the cryptocurrency and their users.

Though, its not that much popular in our country, people who are involved in cryptocurrency are very active and making lots of profit but many new wants to enter in this platform. They are not getting enough knowledge about cryptocurrency and its uses so they are hindered in this field.  Soon, they will come front and work actively for trading cryptocurrency.

I cannot say how many percent use crypto but according to my opinion alots of people use crypto in our country the use of crypto is to much increase before people have no ideas about crypto and trading but now the people aware from the advantages of crypto so now many people use crypto and they learn and earn it the same time with no physical activity and short interval of time

• +1 1

It is not possible to give an exact answer about the matter, but unfortunately I think that the percentage will be small, so that some people still believe that cryptocurrencies are just a fraud and unreliable, and if I were to give a percentage to those who know about crypto, it would be maybe 5%

80% of the people in the country where I live depend on agriculture. The remaining 20 percent of people know about online. Probably ten percent of them know about cryptocurrency.

Around ten percent of people know about the digital currency in our country because it is new concept of currency and people don't show any interest in this because digital currency have no specific rules........

in my country hardly 10% of total population would be knowing about the cryptocurrency and they even do not know how to make investment in them

In our country crypto is illegal .few people know about crypto.i don't have idea to work there .they are affired to work there . those are working there they use another way.

On 1/13/2020 at 10:10 PM, Romaan1987 said:

It is hard to know about the percentage of peoples who know bitcoin or cryptocurrencies. Actually the trading is not allowed open in our country.

I think it is difficult to know the percentage of people who understand Bitcoin in a country. Not everyone shows that they work in crypto, most of them keep their work secret from the outside world. Additionally people who work in crypto or Bitcoin prefer to be anonymous so we can't calculate the percentage.

• +1 1

Its very difficult to say how many percentage of people's who know crypto world but as I know every young generation knows about cryptocurrency and digital marketing.