How do i check Yodollar balance? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Stonez

How do i check Yodollar balance?

Its just there, you can check the pair yodollar and bitcoin or any other pair, that will give you the balance, and if you look at the left at the top , you will see that there are all the balances you have as positive and also you can go to your wallet section and you look at the positive balances only and then and there you will see it.

If you have done all the tasks from referring links, entering the bot and copying your link or code, the currency must appear in the currency list of your account on the platform on the left of the screen or the main interface of the platform If it is not present, it means that there is a mistake or that you have not performed the tasks correctly.

To check the balance of any currency, whether Yodollar  or others, on the Yobit platform, all you have to do is go to the Telegram application and click on the balance, and your balance of the currency will appear in the Yobit. This is easy.

On 8/11/2020 at 7:46 PM, Mahmood9 said:

The download operations made by the Youbit platform you can control them from the platform's bot on Telegram, as this currency is withdrawn through this bot when it is launched into circulation

This post is no more valid, there is no Yoda free collection again. To do this, you do not have any other options or alternative than to buy Yoda. We can only buy Yoda on yobit exchange (trading) platform. 

If YOU fill up all the required information to get the yoda dollars then you need to go to YOUR  telegram account where you will be able to see fastexrobot.. In there you  can   see YOur yoda balance.. Its not show in main  balance becuase the yoda dollars not yet able to do  trade.. Hope you understand     

• +2 1

4 hours ago, Seyeumi said:

Is this yodoller a coin traded on the yobit? Because I am look into the coin and find many coins start with yo but I am not see a coin call yodoller. Where did you see it and do you have this in your wallet. you are make me qurious now and I will try to find where do you check this balance.

Yes  you notice yodollar is Yoda token around six months back yobit exchange distributes this token through airdrop, so many peoples claim this airdrop, but they are confused where see the balance and the balance shows in yobit telegram bot fast ex robot balance section we this balance, now this airdrop ended if you want buy this token then its right time because now Yoda token price very low.

• +2 1

It's simple and direct in Yobit exchanger, the easiest way I do used for checking balance of some value coins in my possession in yobit, just check the top left angle side where you see some value coins mention including the talkcoin you are receiving when send to my balance.

There you see the amount of the coin provided you have it.

• +2 1

You have to installed telegram then log in and visit @fastexrobot then click the balance tab and it will show you your balance. Something like this below:

77534329_2020-01-1312_01_05.png.5b0e1d563a0909efd6bfbb79b299a667.png

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

I do not know this yodollar but on the yobit exchanage you can find your coins in the wallet you will see it on the top of the options you have in your screen it is easy to find. After you will find the wallet and enter you may see many coins that will load in seconds and you can try to search too for your coin you want to find.

• +1 1

I don't know yodollar and I checked but did not see his coin. I seen some others in yobit one was called YO do you perhaps mean this one because this has a very high price and if you owned and lost them you are probably in trouble. I hope you solved your problem and did not lose any money by a mistake you may have made.

• +1 1

Friend, this was a distribution from the Yobit exchange, you were offered to get it as an investment for invest box. Accordingly, you had to look there, and each time pick up the reward to exchange it for your favorite currency : )

• +1 1

Good afternoon. In order to find out the current balance of yoda, you need to go to the bot's telegram and press the balance button.

Edited by nelix74

You can check your balance in YODOLLARS currency on the YOBIT platform by entering the investbox list and then My investments, but in order to get the balance, you must play the 10 Bitcoin dice

• +1 1

Good evening. You can view your balance in the "Balance" tab at the top of the menu. But after the distribution, not all 700 YODA were immediately credited to the balance. They were placed in an investment box, from where they could only give 1% per day, that is, only 7 coins per day. So try taking a look there.

• +1 1

I think you mean the YODA, so if you have already withdrawn it from the telegram bot, your balance is saved in invetbox, where you can withdraw 1% of it daily, using the requirements that yobit asks to withdraw them.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

There are process to check yodollar balance. You should login into your yobit account and then visit to the coins section and scroll and find your yodollars. This process you can find any coin balance. 

• +1 1

You cannot withdraw real money from here, but you can sell the coins that you earned on this platform and sell for bitcoin or for some kind of electronic money, and from there transfer to cards, and from there withdraw. All information is on their main site in some of the output sections.

• +1 1

For questions regarding the display of currencies and their errors, it is better to contact the technical support of the site administration. They will tell you exactly what the problem is.

• +1 1

From the main screen of the Yobit platform, on the top and the left, you will find the phrase “my balance” and you will find all the coins you own in your account on the platform.

• +1 1

As mentioned by most users if you had really received yodollars then you can go to the telegram account in order to check the balance of all the cryptocurrency that you have. If you had yodollars you definitely be able to to observe it in the account balance. if not be careful and take precautions because I understand that many scams would be present in order to rob off balances. So make sure to secure all cryptocurrencies in a wallet.

You can see your balance in your wallet or on the Telegram bot of the Yobit platform. It is easy, so all you have to do is focus or translate the site into your language so that you understand more.

• +1 1

you can check this through the Yobit bot on telegram where you will be able to see Fastexrobot, as this currency is withdrawn through this bot

• +1 1