How much are you willing to take the risks? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

How much are you willing to take the risks?

I Don't like to take any risk that's why now i am only working in this forum  . Here no risk just keep posting get sathoshi daily.Investing is very risky that's why i don’t like investment    

I Am Not Much Willing To Take The Risks As I Was Not An Experienced Person But I Know That Risks Are Everything Without Risks Nothing Can Be Gained By Any Person So I Can Take It Litely.

Yes, I am ready to download all the risks and try as far as possible to get away from it. By doing research and checking before subscribing to any site, for example, this forum I joined thanks to my friend after I checked his credibility and saw proof of withdrawal.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I still have a long way to go, I know many faucets to win and where to invest, but I still have a long way to go, above all I want to know more about trading, learning a lot from this would benefit me a lot, and I think everyone should be instructed to learn

• +1 1

On 1/12/2020 at 2:27 AM, Ms.o said:

Many people jump into the world of crypto  without proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with,its only because many thinks that being in this digital currencies make them earn fast or become rich

Investing in crypto is a risks that we should take or considered to avoid some negative impacts when bad things happens.

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks?how does your tolerance can accept failures?

This are the things that must be answer in our mind first before entering the world of crypto.

in the crypto market i'm investing only what i can afford to lose, so my risk is the 100% of my balance and my life would not change if i lost all may money invested in cryptocurrencies. 

and think this is the best way to invest in general and only on crypto that everyone should follow, just invest only what you are willing to lose and you'll be fine

• +3 1

Once you joined the cryptoworld you should know that you always need to take risks because if you are not a risk taker, you will not earn good amount of profit. Some joined crypto because they found out that they can earn here, they also join even they don't really have the basic knowledge about it. And lacking of knowledge can lead them on losing their investments or money.

• +2 1

I just trade the amount that I afford to lose and in every trading I tried it increase the amount to trade. I think I have a high tolerance to have a failure because I take it as a lesson and learn from it, I'm not being frustrated and it actually change me to do better.

• +1 1

On 1/12/2020 at 8:01 AM, alaina1001 said:

For me, I wouldn't take any risk when it comes to investing. Investing in sites are just too risky. 90 percent of the time, they are scams. So if I were you, don't take risks. Especially when it comes to investing your bitcoins. 

I agree with you and your opinion i have  same opinion like you  . So if l were you don't talk rishs Especially when it comes to investing your bitcoin 

On 1/12/2020 at 6:27 AM, Ms.o said:

Many people jump into the world of crypto  without proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with,its only because many thinks that being in this digital currencies make them earn fast or become rich

Investing in crypto is a risks that we should take or considered to avoid some negative impacts when bad things happens.

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks?how does your tolerance can accept failures?

This are the things that must be answer in our mind first before entering the world of crypto.

Jump in crypto world is a good thing but we not have to do investment instantly. We have to get proper knowledge about that and then we have to plan to take a risk in crypto world.

• +1 1

You are right brother,i agree with you. The beginner won’t to earn fast and he invest  something never have a knowledge in. And this is risky more than you believe, you can lose your money for a moment. So be careful for any step you won’t to do, and also read an learn before invest your moneyy

To me, Before joining this forum my friend ensure me that this forum is legit, after scrolling on some section I got proof that people are getting Their earnings. The day before yesterday, I converted some of bitcoins into fiet. The most scary part is that I feel risks on investment because I found there are lots of scam sites.

• +2 1

I have not invested, because I am still in the collection of bitcoin, if I want to invest, I will consider it right in a bitcoin sale so that there is no risk and we will benefit.

• +1 1

For sure risks provides rewards and their is always a certain amount of risk in whatever we do the matter is to what extend we can tolerate the risk. I believe if you are investing wisely with proper study and research you are definitely paid with some reward. 

Yes my friend i agree with you on that if you did not ha e full information but coins you should not invest in them this is a big risk and more over you can lose your money so be carefull and invest when you have proper knowledge about coins.

• +1 1

It's not right to do that. If it works, it doesn't work the next time.We must always be safe. And keep our balance safe. Especially if the balance is high. There's no need to put ourselves in these predicaments.

I don't want to take risk to lose my coins as I font have much knowledge of tradings . so I would like to understand more how trading actually works and how I can make a profit, so I will wait.

Yes i am all ready to take risk, but for now i don't have enough money to invest in any site to earn money. If i get huge money in future i am ready to invest and take risk for sure, of you are not taking risk then you are not here to get success.

• Useful or interesting 1

In my view, only plough money into an investment if you’re fine with losing it. This is not only true for the crypto world but also other investment ventures. Consider the unstable markets as well as errors during trading when deciding an investment amount. Overall, avoid greed, be patient, and minimize costs when trading.

On 15.02.2020 at 23:23, rhodowel said:

In my view, only plough money into an investment if you’re fine with losing it. This is not only true for the crypto world but also other investment ventures. Consider the unstable markets as well as errors during trading when deciding an investment amount. Overall, avoid greed, be patient, and minimize costs when trading.

If you're now not as much as an passionate rollercoaster, at that point I might recommend that make a contribution on lengthy-term and keep a strategic distance from quick-time period exchanging. This manner, you'd keep a strategic distance from looking into the charts like a jumpy, and instep truthful contribute on it for attainable destiny choices up, with much less middle at the market it and greater time to do what you're doing every day.

• +1 1

Hi dears, here am to take risks towards cryptotalk but honestly am not but be ready to face the problems and more risks this is the advice I give to you 

For me,Take a risk is good in order to get an advantage about crypto world.Taking risk also in trading could be a way to your succeed..but before you enter in trading you must ready.

I am so sincerely sorry that I cannot help you. Because I'm completely new to this forum. I do not know the details about the forum yet. I'm still learning about this forum

Investment in crypto market is much high risk so don't dream of rich from this market. Because many people comes and now gone from market losing their all money from this market.