How to understand in which post I have commented before and which not? - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mehek380

How to understand in which post I have commented before and which not?

Yes we can understand. While opening the topic u can see that it will directly goes on down side if u have already commented on that post and if u havent commented on that post then it will show topic firstly and u can reply.

The forum has allotted various signs for this too. There is a chat sign in on left hand side of any particular topic. If that chat sign is black then you must have commented on that topic but if it is white then you haven't commented in that. There can also be no sign sometime but that doesn't mean you can't comment. 

Your problem is which post you commented on last time. If you want to avoid this problem then do as I say, first go in for beginners section and click start date and reply all today topics and come tomorrow and check your profile which post you commented last day. Then comment from the post next to it.

hello friends,  i am new here, i have to know the repetition of comments in one post. i also don't want to make comment twice at one post. but my question is if i do that means if i make comment twice in one post, is that problem or not?

You can see the chat(inbox) icon at the left side of every post.If this icon is filled it means you have already replied to that post and If not it means you haven't replied to that post.

5 hours ago, Beast921 said:

You can see the chat(inbox) icon at the left side of every post.If this icon is filled it means you have already replied to that post and If not it means you haven't replied to that post.

Yes that is how you can identify if you had posted before or now. And then you could know the new topics.

There are certain shades, and the color that the crypto-talk user left a comment is painted in black. And there, in a post where there is no color, there is no painting and it is white. 

1 hour ago, Musau said:

The only way i get to do that is by clicking on the icon the top of the page where you will see the post you havent commented in 365 days

No on the topics icon you will find some that are shaded and some that are not shaded. Those are the differences.

Don't worry friend, do this. Before finding a topic for commenting, look at the left side of that topic and you will see a message icon, if that icon is black colored that means you have already comment that topic and if that icon is white colored that means you haven't comment in that post.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Well, there has an dialouge icon in the left side of the thread, if this turn into black, you are totally done by commenting but if this is white, you are freely to comment in that thread. Happy posting.

When you go to the previous post to make a comment, of course you will see the previous comment that you made earlier. Hope you understand. That's exactly what happened to me.

Posts that you previously commented on will appear to the left of the circular publication in a dark black color, and posts that you have not commented on will appear in white and so you can distinguish between posts

You can find out if you reply to a comment or not through a feature present in the forum and be beside each post and the feature is in the form of a bubble. When you are in white and black then this means that you did not respond to the post and when the bubble is black then this means that you have responded previously

When i was a new user i was also facing such difficulties to understand but later on i came to know about it my friend informed me about it that the chat symbol will be highlighted if you would have commented on it before. 

Its very comfortable if you realize increase by two sms initial on area you before now react it. If you get distinct sms signpost on a subject it capital that you haven't responded to it.

The site does not prohibit commenting on a topic twice, if you have already answered in the topic to the left of it, you will have a black message icon.

On 1/11/2020 at 7:10 PM, mehek380 said:

I can't understand how to know in which posts i have commented and in which not because there's a rule in the forum about not commenting in a post twice.I can't break that rule.So it's getting a little difficult for me to understand.Anyone wanna help?

To understand in which post you have commented or not I advice you to always follow topics in there sections and use the message symbols icon at the front of the topic if its black that means you commented on that post and if its white that means you haven't commented thanks.

Friend the best way to know what topic you have commented on is to be pending the title of the subject as I do I particularly but the forum also has a symbol at the beginning of each topic if it is black is because you have already commented there but if this white you have not yet commented on that topic 

Although, there is no special way which the platform provide to know if you have commented on a topic before but I do know if I have commented using a trick, once you click on a topic, it carries you to the page where your initial comments is and then you can know with that. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

You have noticed a important topic I always face this type problem I can't understand in which post I have commented so there always has a chance to break the rules of Crypttalk.

I can't understand how to know in which posts i have commented and in which not because there's a rule in the forum about not commenting in a post twice.I can't break that rule.So it's getting a little difficult for me to understand.Anyone wanna help?

I have posted an explanation about the meaning of each message sign next to the topic title. The black message means that you have commented on that specific post before.

On the left of each post there is a message icon, if it is black it means that you have already written a comment in this topic, and if it is white then you did not respond in this topic.
image.png.ce8550b65ba1248156af490e9152b962.png

Check out the post title in the section you're in. You will see two messages above each other. If they are black, then you have commented on that post before. 

On this forum, special icons are made in the form of messages for each topic, You can find out whether you commented on the topic by their color - if the smiley is black, then you wrote a comment on the topic, If white, then no. 

On 1/11/2020 at 8:10 PM, mehek380 said:

Sometimes we can know that's the topic we have already responded, but sometimes it give us hard time because some users are creating the topics with the same title that's we remembered we've already responded while its not true.