Copying Others Comment - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fattkidd

Copying Others Comment

I know that we are all excited to complete the task for cryptotalk that other people are doing there hardest to complete that task and some of us spends so much time thinking the most creative and useful thing to comment but its really unfair that some people are copying other peoples comment just to complete the task. I know this is not a big deal for some people but for me it really Unfair to copy other peoples comments.

IMG_20200110_202905.jpg

• Useful or interesting 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Oh that is very offensing when people just copy paste your comment instead of creating their own one. That is so unfair for me too because we always try to do our best in constructing nice sentences that sometimes it even take us 15-30 minutes or more just to have it nicely done. Then someone who doesnt want to take effort will just take those nice lines from us and make it their own so they can get paid too. Lol. That is really frustrating. But, we no longer habe to worry for our moderators double check each comments to make sure our posts are worth paying for or not. If they see comments just copied from original ones, it will not be credited for sure and will even be removed.

• Useful or interesting 2

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

8 minutes ago, mowmowshanti said:

Oh that is very offensing when people just copy paste your comment instead of creating their own one. That is so unfair for me too because we always try to do our best in constructing nice sentences that sometimes it even take us 15-30 minutes or more just to have it nicely done. Then someone who doesnt want to take effort will just take those nice lines from us and make it their own so they can get paid too. Lol. That is really frustrating. But, we no longer habe to worry for our moderators double check each comments to make sure our posts are worth paying for or not. If they see comments just copied from original ones, it will not be credited for sure and will even be removed.

Yeah it is really a very bad idea when a member of the forum copying the other member post so they all need to write comment on the base of their own knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1

Here copying others comment is not good, it effects badly in this site,also anyone can ban for this, so just have to be concious regarding this.     

Copying comments is strictly prohibited,so don't bother,admin and moderators here for sure do their job and give that man what he deserve. He only thinks that its easy to earn if he copy without knowing the consequence of it.

This issue is being closely monitored by the mods and the post will soon be deleted and the user that plagiarised will most likely get banned for breaking the rules however it is extremely appalling that people will blatantly copy and paste like that and expect to get away with it but in the end the mods will find every single content like that and punish the culprits accordingly.

That's sad, and it's also wrong. 

I've also been seeing a lot of threads being created with plagiarized content, and I'm not going to post in any of those since there's a good chance that the entire thread might get deleted.  There are so many lazy, dishonest members here who just want to make as many posts as they can, and since they're ignorant of the english language they have to steal content in order to make posts.

This has got to stop, or else this forum is in trouble.

Moderators and admins are active in this forum so i think those copied comment will be deleted very soon. I suggest to report those person who copying other comments. 

Copying others comments are not useful for the topics because every single users should present their own ideas through their comments it will help the users to clarify the queries.

If you dare to copying and pasting others comments and topics you will immediately got banned because copy and paste are not allowed in this forum 

This behaviour is unacceptable and should be punished by permanently banning the abuser. Seriously these people offer nothing at all besides trying to cheat the cryptotalk campaign and profit by plagiarizing other comments and posts. I am instantly reporting anyone I see abusing the system like this.

It is strictly prohibited in this forum.

Mods and admins are always active here they will delete those copied posts and maybe they will ban that user.

So everyone should share own opinion and gather more knowledge about Digital currencies.

On 1/10/2020 at 8:42 PM, Fattkidd said:

it really Unfair to copy other peoples comments.

It is indeed unfair, but it's due to the pay-per-post campaign. The next time you see such, click the Report Post button located on the upper right of the specific post to report. Also, add a note in the report to further check the user as the user might have done such scheme on his previous replies too.

We don't expect like this because this site give the oppercunity to express your own ideas and give genuine comments if you no any thing about crypto to ask the question and earn some knowledge then come to comments section and give the answer if see this type of copy paste work there is option to report them

On 1/10/2020 at 6:42 PM, Fattkidd said:

I know that we are all excited to complete the task for cryptotalk that other people are doing there hardest to complete that task and some of us spends so much time thinking the most creative and useful thing to comment but its really unfair that some people are copying other peoples comment just to complete the task. I know this is not a big deal for some people but for me it really Unfair to copy other peoples comments.

IMG_20200110_202905.jpg

Hello my friend I agree with you because copying other people's comments and posts is really unfair. I want to point out to admins that please do not mean rules for these people.

Recurring theme in the Forum, lets just do our work we report, it is a silent work we report, it is solent work but it helps The Forum and the mods. There is an official post where you can make these types of complains,you can find it in:

Thanks for you information, but remember that there are rules to posting. 

Regards.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Well, I think that guy is trolling or he is just new in the internet that he didn't know that he might get hated for what he is doing. Just report that guy.

It is true unfair that those who copy others comment and post is very unfair. We have different point of views so we need to speak out those andd not try to copy others. 

On 1/10/2020 at 6:27 PM, Fattkidd said:

IMG_20200110_202905.jpg

Yes copying comment from other is like plagiarism. You have to give your own thoughts and own analysis. Cryptotalk will ban your account for copying comment. So make sure to give your own comments  and own knowledge.

I hope these people who are copy pasting other's content stop what they are doing. As it is not good for the forum, it will just be a waste data waste here, and also it is an act of plagiarism, it is prohibited, they might end up receiving warning points or even getting banned.

nMvFbuZ.png

IMG_20200110_202905.jpg

Wow so my opinion just got copied. i think i am gonna report this dude. this is the first time that someone already showed me that my opinion is being copied by other members. thank you mate.

That is not good. Copying other user comments is a dishonorable act and that is unfair for all of us. We must report it. I hope they earn a permanent ban.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On 1/10/2020 at 5:42 PM, Fattkidd said:

IMG_20200110_202905.jpg

I am doing my best to eliminate those spammers.I find them and report them.Their are very smart.But their will not get away from my eyes.I want to make this form great place for all members who do genuine work here.

On 1/11/2020 at 3:57 PM, Jafar02 said:

Copy and paste/ plagiarism I'm this forum is totally not accepted it's prohibited against the rules and regulations of the forum so stay out of it

And I don't know why people are copying others comments! So they want to tell me they didn't know that's is the spamming and their post will not be usefully because if multiple post!

IMG_20200110_202905.jpg

I a.m new here and I do not do that because I read the rules and regulation and that will cause them to get ban from this forum and that is their lose if happen.