Which one are you? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Which one are you?

When trading cryptocurrencies, people need to be in control of their emotions because emotions are one of the biggest factors that can cause harm to people.

To tag along a successful strategy is identical important. For me, I erudite patience and erudite to domination emotions for the reason that if a character requests to trade and is exhausted by emotions, he will get something done wicked clothes and calamities will carry on and possessions will be converted into new complicated.

On 1/19/2020 at 11:41 PM, Vanessa said:

I had a lot of patience since I started doing crypto currency earnings and claims.

Here in the forum, where you need to complete 100 posts also needs patience and time , efforts. Just be careful not to be deducted from deleted posts.

Well we have a same scenario mate but in deleted post only, you will be continued your posting here even though you are getting deleted your posts because patience is the key here in crypto world.

at the first I was like you ! I didnt like to be patient man ! because this need to  wait and wait and wait !

but then I noticed that to be succsesfull person you have to be patient espacially if you work in trading 

On 1/10/2020 at 2:12 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Patient is the key for better result and every strategy need it to get the best moment to start or ending open position. Beginners like me ( mostly ) only have emotion without control. Some people have good patient and rest of them not. Which one are you?

In the crypto field we need patient to be a successful person. There is no value of emotions. Every trader trade their assets like robot. I will say you to leave crypto if you cannot control your emotions. It's not for you.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I have no control over emotions , I am working on this now because I understand that they prevent me from trading and taking at least some profit.

On 1/10/2020 at 1:12 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Patient is the key for better result and every strategy need it to get the best moment to start or ending open position. Beginners like me ( mostly ) only have emotion without control. Some people have good patient and rest of them not. Which one are you?

Control of emotions are necessary in crypto market trading more control on emotions means more chance of profit from trading because sometimes our fear lead to loss for us and cutting of our profits if we feel extra fear about loss.

I give the deal the necessary time, but I cannot wait for it forever. If the profit is too late, I get out of it and look for a second chance for profit and do not get stuck in the same currency for a long period that exceeds the month.

It is difficult to accustom yourself to patience, but you will get used to it after losing many times because of recklessness, haste and lack of patience, and you will find that you have become patient automatically

THINK POSITIVE

Am a long time holder and also a trader, I do this when its nessesary and its important to keep everything in one perspective they work properly for everybody so its that important and we have to really keep on pushing for the right move, the best is to trade for me, though its very risky and tough to know which will move and give profit, and sometimes some things happen, say the issue of Covid 19, that has destroyed the market

I am a person who controls my emotions when trading cryptocurrencies, because I understand that if I don't, I will lose a lot of money.

No emotions work here. You have to take a near-term advantage in this field so bearable has to lose more than that. Usually you have to win.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Yesterday I have joined into this platform and still now I am a newbie here and trying to making good post everyday  after competing one hundred post may be I will be considered as a member of this group.

I have patience when it comes in earning bitcoin because I believe that in order for you to succeed in crypto you have patience and hard work in everything you do.

I have learn about this forum rule for long time and now i come here to start my job.. I know without patience nothing is possible.. So i try to control myself and work best here. Thank you all

On 1/10/2020 at 2:12 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Patience is a consequence of knowledge, i'm a beginner eager to get profit, but i know that i need to have enough knowledge to make the right decisions at the right time. 

If you want to be a good earner you should to be patient and rest this is the secret of success that all professional do it and you should learn every thing about your field to understand every things you need 

Patience is always required when you are going to start new work you donot have experience and much knowledge abou that work but by patience and time you will able to learn and know.

It's obvious that to be successful in crypto world you have to be patient enough , and also learn how to control your emotions , and for me am that kind of person who is patient enough.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10.01.2020 at 10:12, nicolas1234789 said:

im working on myself, i used to be very hot headed person and was losing money and nerves because of it, but working on my patience helping a lot

I'm the one that gets angry easily but never take rash decisions. I hate every form of indiscipline and misbehavior. I am patient and trusting. I believe in God and my country. I never peoples opinion to ruin me and make me change my mind. I am grateful for everything I have.

You will be impatient and your work will be dismantled..So all the time when you work in a platform like crypto patient is a must... Being patient is a success to crypto agent.

The subject is interesting but sometimes we are a little of one a little of another that depends on the day and what we lived the day before, therefore we cannot be a personality as such.

Patience is more than simply learning to wait, it is having learned what is worth your time. Patience is power, it is not an absense of action, rather it is "timing" it waits on the right time to act, for the right principles and in the right way.

Patience is the only thing when it comes to investment, or taking some fianancial interests from a project that you've invested earlier. There is no shorcuts, work hard, be patient, consistent and never give up!!

Yes patience well be key here. Not only here but everywhere in the world. In this platform when you start you have to comment 100 replies and for that you should be patience enough. Don't get frustrated by anything.