Which one are you? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Which one are you?

Patient is the master key of gambling,trading and better result patient and

without diciplin we will lose our money in this gamblin field

I personally have the two feeling something i have patience abd wait to get my profit and some time i list my patience because if Greedy feel you want to earn more abd try again and again, in this way you lost all 

Well I too am a beginner and I have learned that patience and determination are important factors when learning about cryptocurrency as it requires you to learn about something completely new and if you are not patient you will quickly lose interest as generating an income from crypto doesn't happen over night. Trading for example is one of the best ways to earn money in crypto but it takes skill that you need to learn in order to read and analyze the trends of the market and it also entails a lot of risk so strong will is also required.

i really dont have that much patient to hold my trade for a year or more. i feel bore and losing concentrate if my any trade went negative since few months. at this level i open more position to recover my loses and this type of impatient makes me more aggressive. to become a successful trader i must need to learn about to control my patient in trading

22 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

Patient is the key for better result and every strategy need it to get the best moment to start or ending open position. Beginners like me ( mostly ) only have emotion without control. Some people have good patient and rest of them not. Which one are you?

Emotions are hard to control,its between minds and our heart. Me as a trader which suffer from loses due to greediness i became more patient,but sometimes i came in a mood where i want more and more and more,so greediness attacks me which results for nothing. So patience is really a must,but like what i've said its hard to control our emotion,so whats important is you are willing to take the risk whatever your decision was.

We need patience in our lives, not just in crypto world, because if we didn't have some patience we will make some stupid mistakes and we will be very regretful after that, so everyone should have patience in his life because it is very helpful for us

I also have much patience with me because i have experienced that a work with patience will not give you a better results you have to be positive and should have patience with you to make your results positive.

Patience is the best key to learn because if you have patience, you can control yourself and think carefully on what are you going to do. Also you the knowledge because if you Don't have any knowledge about it then you cannot be a success.

On 1/10/2020 at 4:12 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Patient is the key for better result and every strategy need it to get the best moment to start or ending open position. Beginners like me ( mostly ) only have emotion without control. Some people have good patient and rest of them not. Which one are you?

I can say that i am patient,but sometimes my emotion bring me to wanting more,so i jump on being greedy,and luckily my instinct save me and still get profits.

I guess that's a problem... are you patiently waiting for your cryptos to moon (while they're tanking in value) or actively trading instead? Cause most people who have been patient see their tokens/coins keep going down... so along with patience you really need to know when to get out or buy more. (Ex. going down and you want to accumulate: price goes down buy w/ 25% of your available funds, goes down more, buy another 25%, etc instead of going all in with 100%)

I'm on the patient side... (but I can afford to since I'm staking a coin.)

Patience is the key friends. Especially when you have to earn and to trade, you need to have patience because sometimes there's frustrations but with patience you can conquer it.

I must say being patient in working in this forum will help you to be successful. Because for the past month I became irresponsible and lazy in posting maybe due to the fact that I got banned last year. But right now I'm trying to be more productive in sharing my learnings

I think i am psycho person 

I have some mental disorder. 

O realized it when i was 22 years old.

Now i work this platform 

I safely work this site.

But i am not sure that i have a payment. 

Thank you.

Keep with me

Well, this is very important if you want to earned some big money because patience is in there by waiting for the good value and also in joining airdrops this is also needs some patience for waiting to released to the market.

18 minutes ago, Zakir Ali said:

But when i am a beginer i can't have control on my emotions or on my trading strategies.

But now, i take patience after enter in the market and exist when i get the good profit from the market.

I wish you to continue to get good experience, I advise you to buy coins that are very low in price, and watch that in a couple of days you can resell them and earn a few percent

8 minutes ago, Invalid said:

Patience brother. Patience was the factor to have in our community with most of things are instantly taken we must hold our patience to gather more we can have.

When  start on my trading I follow the rule that we have to trade with patience to have having a trouble because of getting feared to lose money and greed. 

Patience is the key to success, so in a type of trader that willing to wait or hold my coins until the right moment comes to initiate in trading, yes, a little bit long of a wait, but it will be paid off someday.

That is right and we need that for US to be success and have a good life, patient is the key and we should have that Especially for traders. 

Waiting or having a patience attitude in Crypto world is a must. We need that kind of attitude because if you want to earn Bitcoins or coins you need to wait like the method of holding you need to wait until the value goes up, You buy Bitcoins at his lower value and wait until the price goes up and sell it, So we need patience in our daily lives.

Me iam a full time. Investor and also i am a promoter if some paying sites.and little by little im earning here.

After im a newly registered or i really joined here  i tried to trade but i loss.and now i study to trade again.i hope i will succeed

I also observed that to beginners; their crypto decisions are based on their emotions. My little advice is when you enter the world of crypto, patience is the key of you want to earn more, and if you want to stay for good. Many have thought that crypto is an easy way to earn money, but you need to sacrifice some things so that you may earn good results. 

Everytime I always used patient but there is also I time that I rush in my decisions and never think about any thing else that might happened so both.

I am also know patients is the key of success in Cryptocurrency world.Without patients you can not success in crypto.I a have more patients in crypto world

Edited by ShakilA