How to take a good project/ program? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

How to take a good project/ program?

Before investing into any project go to the project white paper and also check some of its data/information on market cap because there are a lot of website which show the deep information of the crypto project.

• Useful or interesting 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 1/8/2020 at 2:07 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

In here I'm not say anything about scam project/ program because it will be more difficult to understand for newbie like me, so I take other side. As beginners we need to know how to take a good project/ program?. Some people give indicator from realistic target, how good respond and up date progress in social media or telegram channel. Depend your experience, any indicator that I should know?

To know whether a program is legit you need to read reviews about such programs in sites like trust pilot and if you are able to find out that it is legit then you should go ahead and invest otherwise if you can't reviews then investing in such sites becomes a risk.

• +4 1

I thing fist and for most you should go for research and know more about the project topic very will, further more you should have more knowledge about the program and what are you going to invest.

If you want project first you will show that in which project you have expertise than you can get good project and if you want to find to work on new project than you will contact to the moderator search it is real or spammer .

Well first to do so is the idea of it then look for some references that you could think that would help to you and your precious project as planning is a important decision on it because it will affect on how good your release is as good thinking will boost the posibilities of it being way better.

• +3 1

Whenever you are trying to take up a particular project or program it is highly necessary that you consult expert advice from senior members so that you would be able to understand how that particular project or program works in a way that would be beneficial for you. So based on that you can choose the best project from different alternatives. This way the most beneficial one could be selected.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I do not know if your project is fake first, but when searching for an investment project, you should pay attention to the number of investors, as it indicates the credibility of the project, the more the number increases and their opinion on this project

A good indicator is if the team is visible in their website. Knowing who you will be paying with your money makes sense. If they don't have not even some real people up front it is dangerous and many of the anon projects have been scams.

take time to realize and take a look at the basics of the project like instance, the assignment have to have a white paper (blueprint) of the mission to have an evidence that the challenge is authentic.

In general, there are indicators that trace a path and determine the objectives of a platform, for example it is important to be attentive to social networks of both the project and those responsible for said project, the number of users that the platform has must be constantly analyzed,  And if, for example, everything is going well but at one point they launch new plans to earn money, the best thing is to flee, that is a clear sign of scam.

What you have to look out in a good project is to check if the project has a use case, and to also check if it is not among those copy paste program that might run off after some time. There are so many scam project that really worth to be investigated so that we shouldn't fall for them.

• +1 1

First, before starting any project or thinking about it, you must gain experience from the projects presented by others in order to be able to develop more towards making a profit in the future. Projects need knowledge in the field that you want. Without knowledge, you will not achieve anything, so try to learn a lot.

This is the most repeated question in this forum. You need to do research before choosing any projects. Do not be careless enough before choosing the project because scam project to lose your crypto.

Trick ventures occurred in the promote and expanding day by day,Either you should trading,investing or chasing bounties austerely give birth to confidence in real present the same complete to back at the ranch investigate is vital.

by knowing the types of the project given to you and go more reseach on it how long the project will take term and planning fot it who to do it how to do it ,when to do it, whom use to do it.There are precise a small number of skilled projects and programs today. Either they resolve not cause benefits, or they take in people. unsurpassed of all, help projects that are time-tested. 

I never understood which project would be worth it but the project team and the funds have to be searched, they have to read the project white paper and then find out what they are sharing and get to the experts and people including seniority in the market You can learn from

The right tools is research. Before taking on any project, you will need to do research first and figure out if it is a scam or not because so many scam projects exist and we can't figure them out without research.

On 1/8/2020 at 2:07 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

In here I'm not say anything about scam project/ program because it will be more difficult to understand for newbie like me, so I take other side. As beginners we need to know how to take a good project/ program?. Some people give indicator from realistic target, how good respond and up date progress in social media or telegram channel. Depend your experience, any indicator that I should know?

Now days it is very difficult to differentiate between scam project from good project because the scam project are saturated and are found around the internet I urge you any time you encounter a project come to the forum and message privately the expert you can think of and asked them what do they think about a particular project is it worth to participate and if they don't know about it they can make a research and give you a feed back.

On 1/9/2020 at 12:16 AM, Migo said:

Sometimes we need more than that, I agree with you, because in the recent days we are finding scam projects more than good ones, so asking experts will be good like you said, or if you have a lot of doubts then leave this project /program forever 

I am totally with you dear friend and colleague of this great forum. Since lately there are many fraudulent projects, so I advise what the colleague says but be sure of that project let it pass

Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

On 1/21/2020 at 8:56 AM, Benjamin said:

Well, you need to research about to the project that you wanted to join because many of crypto projects such as airdrops are scammed so you need to double check it to be sure that you can gain some profit for participation. Happy posting.

We all know that there are a lot of scammers in the crypto world.  Anyone in the crypto world can easily fool you.  Newcomers are more likely to be deceived, especially in the crypto world.  So before entering into a crypto project, you need to do research about that project.  If the project is original then you can enter there. @Benjamin

• +1 1

On 1/8/2020 at 7:07 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Every good and real projects should have the clear roadmap and whitepaper. Big exchanges or other crypto related companies promote them personally. We can see many crowds in that thread. We should compare these features with a project we are working.

Hey mate, you ask a good question how can we identify good project, the answer is we have to check roadmap of the project, also we have to check concept of the project and last thing we have to check member of the project, if we found three thing good we can say that's profitable project.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/8/2020 at 6:07 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Few days back I find a new project and they have air drop going on and they will distribute the coins at 11November bit before that their telegram bot and  main chat account deleted from telegram. After that I find out this was scam project and was asking fee for airdrop deliver. So for now finding a real and good project become finding a needle in straw bundle. 

The scammers are always improving a lot and every day it becomes a little more difficult to realize if the project is true or not. I check well who are the companies that promote it, I also check all their social networks, their website and I watch youtuber videos that generate confidence to see if they are advertising them.

For you, as a beginner, you should stay away from new projects, because most of them are scams. You must first gain experience with crypto in general and gain a lot of knowledge and experience before you can find out about good projects or fraud.
Social media does not give you correct information about projects, but can easily deceive you.