How to take a good project/ program? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

How to take a good project/ program?

On 1/8/2020 at 9:07 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

In here I'm not say anything about scam project/ program because it will be more difficult to understand for newbie like me, so I take other side. As beginners we need to know how to take a good project/ program?. Some people give indicator from realistic target, how good respond and up date progress in social media or telegram channel. Depend your experience, any indicator that I should know?

The best indicator for scam projects is if they have bad reviews when you google them, forum sites usually are up to date with new and old projects and are willing to share their experience. Another indicator is if they promise to pay an absurd amount for simple work, like 1 btc for signing up or for 1 day of work or an interest of 1% or more per day on your investment.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

To begin with you have got to investigate the extend or an program for how much time it is running and it is recorded on different stages since numerous programs and ventures are fake and trick they will say to store

On 1/8/2020 at 8:07 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

In here I'm not say anything about scam project/ program because it will be more difficult to understand for newbie like me, so I take other side. As beginners we need to know how to take a good project/ program?. Some people give indicator from realistic target, how good respond and up date progress in social media or telegram channel. Depend your experience, any indicator that I should know?

you should cheked team from the project detail and the good project implementated the exprience profil of team in linkedin so we can cheked there , and then read what the project explain and product on the project so you can easy.

On 1/8/2020 at 5:07 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

In telegram their is a lot of scammer their bot is so obvious that scam you just remember if its good to be true then it is scam project.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

guys you can make strategy by visual forex java program. many people are downloading indicators, setting up with trading, someone taking helps of Expert advisory, some just putting money to investment program. but any people can make good strategy by visual forex java program. its easy to test and execute the program, also profitable

In this Internet era you can't judgefiy any program are project real are scam  because scam project also look like genuine but we do I think when we interested any earning related site  so wait some more time to watch they real pay are not then join and we search in you tube also they are so many genuine you tuber give the correct information about the site legit are scam

It hard to come across a legit project for instance cryptotalk is a good and trusted project cause it has allot of testimonies from it existed or existing members of how good it is and how good they have earn from it. 

On 1/8/2020 at 6:07 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

You can find the the good projects paying projects on the foums like bitcoin talk and cryptotalk you just have make post about it and lots of people answer you I think you should find a good project from them.

I have no idea about that what is the mathod off getting good projects and what is the good way to get that and earn from it very well any one who knows about it tell me plz about that.

On 1/8/2020 at 7:07 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

There are some reps to verify to know a project genuine or not. Some of them are :

1)Check project site domain

2)check when it created

3)check about team

4)check the project

5)check their activities

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Its not that difficult to check if a project is a scam, if any project promise a return of investment of 1% interest or more per day or a monthly interest of 2% or more. That is a scam. The difficult part is finding the legit sites that dont go belly up the first time they encounter a problem. Example is mt.gox and binance, both are the biggest crypto exchange of their time, both are legit exchange and both got hacked, the difference between the 2 is mt. Gox did not pay members and filed for bankruptcy while binance paid their members using money from their own pocket and continued their operation.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

You should know the rules for posting here first. Then you can follow the Old Members. How are they posting. From here you will get an idea about this. Then you think what you need to know then post it.

On 1/8/2020 at 6:37 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

It takes time to understand the concept of crypto world. Patience is the key,to success ... As a beginner I always try to lay back and monitor the system of how people are getting scammed as thier reviews says it all. And try not to repeat the same mistake they did. And always grab opportunities which comes. You have to be patient, have a calm and relaxed mind and take decisions. That's all I can advice for you as a beginner. 

On 1/9/2020 at 3:58 AM, BitTim said:

There is no way to know a project is fake when you are a newbie but there is a way to get to learn to know how the scammers take advantage of someone's  and run away with your money 

That is what confused me because I as a beginner had difficulty coping or knowing that the project was fake so I only learned to understand and learn how scammers took advantage of many people so they could escape with the stolen money.

There are no longer a standard or requirement to see if a project is good or just a scam. I tell you my friend 80% of the ICO's, IEO's are fraudulent since they are just relying on the sales to make the coin work. I advise you to stay out of ICOs and IEOs and just focus on the existing coins and tokens with good reputation.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

Always check the team behind the project, If its legit then chances are they are here for the long haul they will not ruin their name for a few $$, so it all depends on the dev intention about the project.

spacer.png

15 hours ago, Billal said:

If you want to a good project or programme than you also search on bitcoin talk forum. Thr members of this forum they always  make very good project or programme also.

Your statement is true and I like your way that if you want a good project or program other than looking for a bitcoin talk forum then the only way is to have to make a similar program good so that the forum becomes better and produces well.

On 1/27/2020 at 8:27 PM, Hanif14 said:

Thank you first for sharing this mining site with us.  I think we can make some extra money through this mining site.

Your thoughts will come true when someone shares this mining site with you because with that you will be able to get extra money through the mining site so that you can easily get it.

On 1/9/2020 at 1:58 AM, BitTim said:

There is no way to know a project is fake when you are a newbie but there is a way to get to learn to know how the scammers take advantage of someone's  and run away with your money 

I agree to you to but there is a way together learn to know how the scammer take adventage of someone. 

Why not watch tutorials on YouTube other than looking for other users reviews you can actually learn that by urself by watching those tutorials on YouTube

On 1/8/2020 at 3:07 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I respectfully suggest against trying to start a new project and devote your existing resources to something more mainstream like the Lightning Network project that has a greater chance of being widely adopted.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

There is no way to check the project good or bad because you can find when you make a invest or someone invest and told you.

you should check rank and social media before choosing project 

Well it is hared to know of cryptocurrency project is real but if you want to know if it is really true, well you need to search first and analyze the payment whether it sounds true or not. Also, if you find a good project you need to work hard so you earn what you want to achieve.

On 1/8/2020 at 7:07 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

You have to research about the project that the project usefull or not. And how much demand of this project on the market. You have to confirm that this kind of project not in the market already.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

There are many of the project which are scams and also many project are real to see a profitable project in that you need to invest on it.