Trust on your trad experience and don't panic - Page 13 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Trust on your trad experience and don't panic

You are right but if your money is involved in the trading you can not ever think about the experience you only think about your money all the time, and take wrong decisions.

Certainly, we must trust the digital currency, and we should not sell all that we have, because if we were afraid and hastened to sell and the value increased, we would regret it after that, so we must be patient and wait in this area.

• +2 1

Everyone must trust the trading he enters into if he has bought the currency while he is confident in the currency team or the project for it, and we must not sell our currencies when they fall immediately because it is possible for it to rise a lot after each drop in the price.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I believe that in any situation it is necessary to keep calm because panic always spoils everything , and as for the fact that trust your experience, it seems to me better to learn the opinion of those who have more experience because when you are little time in the crypt, it is better not to risk

• +2 1

It is better to wait a little for the increase, but if the wait is too long, I think it is better to sell half and compensate for our loss by buying and selling within the limits of this new decline

In the beginning it seems to everyone that we are losing money all, but the successful person is that one who never give up and stand like rocks.

It takes time to become a good trader.

The experience  is always  the one that can make you feel good because  it is what you  can believe as it is from yourself  not frlm someone else.

Yes, you are right, trading requires confidence in your past experiences in order to make a good profit, you must be courageous and do not hesitate, you can start with small amounts only.

On 6/10/2019 at 2:30, stonman said:

Debemos confiar tanto como podamos en el intercambio a pesar del hecho de que las circunstancias se pusieron extremadamente espantosas, y no creo que la venta frenética sea el arreglo. ¿Qué sucederá con su beneficio futuro en caso de que venda todo porque está aterrorizado? Esa es la razón por la que debemos mantenernos más arraigados y mantener la confianza consumiendo para poder permanecer en contra de los teóricos negativos.

If we give up we lose, but nevertheless we must understand that we learn from mistakes and we can always be better to avoid getting confused, then those mistakes will remain in the past.

On 11/22/2020 at 5:21 AM, Gur said:

If you want to do trading you should have trust on your skills, and you should be able to bear the loss and profit. If you have a skills, experience and patient you can earn a lot of profit by trading. 

What if the trader is just a beginner or getting trading in the wrong way and losing. Trading is not about trust on trading skills. Experts have their skills and they trust in it, but people that lose will only not trust on their skills and possibly leave trading. 

• +2 1

On 11/25/2020 at 1:35 PM, Durjay001 said:

Learned that from my own mistakes.

You are right, that is called trading experience. That is why using little amount to start before increasing it will be best. 

On 11/23/2020 at 6:41 PM, Emanuel 12 said:

Trusting in our trading experience will help us a lot especially in making decisions. 

What will make a trader to trust on his trading experience is if he had gained before, there are times you will know market will fall or increase. Why not out it this way, having an expert trading experience. Experts will trust their experience after subsequent gain. 

We should trust our trade and never lose hope and try to get better profit. The crypto is a best way to get online trade therefore we should never lose hope and do hardwork. Then we get more profit

Experience is the best teacher, you get to learn from mistakes and take to corrections, it is normal to make mistakes in order to learn better.  You shouldn't give up easily because you made mistakes, rather you should keep learning and taking notes of important lessons in order to gain better knowledges and results. It is normal to have some losses, It takes patience and courage in order make reasonable profits in every trading and investment, never be in an hurry to make large profits.

• +2 1

Yes I agree with you,
Our trading experience is the main reason for learning a lot.
We must trust our challenging experience, gain more knowledge and wait for the perfect time to profit and succeed as crypto traders.

For getting experience we need to practice it, in crypto world before achieving something good we're doing some mistakes, but every mistakes that we made is returning us as a knowledge and experience. For achieving our goals we need to use our knowledge and experience. It's a painful road but in the end i am pretty sure we'll be happy.

• +5 1

Hi there mate. I agree with you. Learning from the mistakes in failed trades is crucial in success in cryptocurrency market. I personally keep a ledger and I write my entry and exit points in all my trades. In failed trades, I take notes on what went wrong so in my future trades, it helps me by providing an anchor point for my successful and failed trades and their reasons. Thanks for bringing up this issue and have a nice evening

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Trusting your experiences is useful only when your experiences are dependable and self-acquired. If you have gained some experiences just by imitating others, then you can't trust them because they will just stray you from the main road. So, if you are not sure about your own experiences, seek help from advanced traders in critical situations. Panic will disappear by itself after you have done 100 successful trades. Just try to start your trade following the common guidelines and don't worry about anything else that may happen because some factors are out of your control.

When it comes to trading we must have our own experience and use it because it is through our experience that we can move forward and achieve success. So if we trust our trading experience when it comes to trading then we can go a long way Stand by our trading experience We can face many challenges Don't be afraid because we have experience

Yes our trading experience is the main reason of learning alot self confidence and experience is our strong support for our servival in trading we can face many challenges but dont affraid because we many experience good luck

Trust in your own trading it will make your knowledge about trading increase, so that we will get experience that can be used in the future. Don't panic even if the market continues to be volatile, stay calm and focus on your trading. Every beginner must have felt insecure which makes trading panic, for that you need to believe in trading yourself because when you are in the market you can't rely on anyone but yourself.

• +3 1

The only way to be confident in your trading experience is to be aware of the risks and rewards and if you know how to trade don't help people to predict.  

One of the problems facing all traders, is dealing with your emotions. Discipline, Patience & Money Management is key to success as a trader. Its easier said than done.

If you have Telegram, look up Mark Douglas. Hes a psychologist who talks about emotions, how to be a better trader, etc. Below is his Telegram link page. You will do yourself a big favor by watching his free videos.

https://t.me/markdouglasvideos

Screen Shot 2020-12-27 at 10.54.42.png

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

There are actually 3 main "things" that a trader must master in order to be successful. One is technical analysis which is that secret sauce that gives you an edge. Second they need to have proper risk management and finally third they need to master their mental game. They need to know how to manage emotions. That includes both bad and good feelings.

Follow the tweets by the important people in the crypto world. Pay special attention to the crypto markets news. Positive news has a huge impact on the demand for a cryptocurrency. It also means to avoid the negative press which acts as FUD which is short for Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt. You can follow the latest crypto market news and insights as well.