Trust on your trad experience and don't panic - Page 12 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Trust on your trad experience and don't panic

On 29.10.2020 at 21:50, Whited35 said:

@Anarchy09 The deep dive into trading will thus started when we invest the amounts that we are willing to loss. Seriously, it gives us the confidences in trading to make more decent profits 😊 Those who do not wish to take the risks in trading, how can they get benefits ! 

@Whited35 I agree that trading is a risk, as, in principle, any other earnings. You need to weigh the risks and approach trading with your head.

• Useful or interesting 1

Don't panic because if you are panic you will be affected on that, because if the price dump more possible you will not get more profit to cryptocurrency. But I hope everyone will relax so the value of each coin again will up and we will gain more profit.

On 11/2/2020 at 9:44 AM, Anarchy09 said:

@Whited35 I agree that trading is a risk, as, in principle, any other earnings. You need to weigh the risks and approach trading with your head.

But its become hard for some member to take risk who is actually new in trading.. Such as some member recently trade in  talk when it price was 140 satoshi but now talk has huge dump Which lead them in big lose so they are regret now.. That is why i think first we need to learn the basic of market trend.. If we cant understand when will market go up and when down then seriously we will have huge lose..              

• +1 1

10 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

But its become hard for some member to take risk who is actually new in trading.. Such as some member recently trade in  talk when it price was 140 satoshi but now talk has huge dump Which lead them in big lose so they are regret now.. That is why i think first we need to learn the basic of market trend.. If we cant understand when will market go up and when down then seriously we will have huge lose..              

@Dorjoy12 You are actually right. Trading doesn't favor on people all the time, and one must remember to keep patience while doing trading. So, if the talk tokens is dumped after they bought, they need not to be panic, because I am pretty sure the coin will rise again. Since, cryptocurrencies are volatile, we can't actually predict the price, but we can be determined price will get hiked in the days to come.

5 minutes ago, pacific said:

because I am pretty sure the coin will rise again. Since, cryptocurrencies are volatile,

Without any doubt talk will be raise again as forum stuff said so but yobit authorities also do planning on talk price to be compare with btc payment because if they dont control talk price then there will have a difference between forum payment.. As btc price pump now so its normal talk price will dump now.. Again lot of talk holder sell talk as they trying to buy another alt coin as altcoin now pumping..               

22 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

Don't panic because if you are panic you will be affected on that, because if the price dump more possible you will not get more profit to cryptocurrency. But I hope everyone will relax so the value of each coin again will up and we will gain more profit.

Yes @Ndayebo8 the panic in the trade is not a good idea! But we need to know some times the panic generated by the whales traders when they move a big size of volume. This is a strategy when they want to buy or sell. So we should be us and controlling our self, not guiding by our emotion or to take a stress when we see a such price going up or down.

• +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Most of the time a person is very excited when he sees the market decline quickly and this makes him not control his thinking and feelings and this leads him to panic and panic may lead you to commit some lapses in behavior in trading especially for this experience will give you with time some calm in dealing with such These things, as is happening now to the market, from a decline in most other currencies against Bitcoin, which is escalating a crazy rise

• +2 1

If you work online exchanges then you will be get profit which is possible on the basis of your experience. 

Online is a work where if you panic then you will be lost your money.  In this work you should be feel relax. You can achieve your goals on the basis of knowledge and experience. 

6 hours ago, kenan 1 said:

@Dorjoy12

Monitoring the market is very necessary, especially when a new currency spreads
This helps us to know how to dispose of our money and when to withdraw it from an e-wallet
In addition, it makes us alert to our surroundings

Ofcourse  every trader need to monitoring the coin market trend to know better about the coin.. But unfortunately if some time you do wrong prediction like those  talk trader then you can face big lose such as they are now in 700 usd lose... But it will be profitable too if you hold any currency for long term till it price dont pump..  So whenever we are going to trade we need to be more careful then..     

3 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Ofcourse  every trader need to monitoring the coin market trend to know better about the coin.. But unfortunately if some time you do wrong prediction like those  talk trader then you can face big lose such as they are now in 700 usd lose... But it will be profitable too if you hold any currency for long term till it price dont pump..  So whenever we are going to trade we need to be more careful then..     

That's true dear trader need such experience before trading because it is full of risky and if you don't know the trading then you will face a huge loss so try to work on trading section because I don't have such experience but in talk token I get some benefits from trading that was my luck..

On 10/6/2019 at 2:30 PM, stonman said:

We should confide as far as we can tell in exchanging despite the fact that the circumstances got most exceedingly awful, and I don't think frenzy selling is the arrangement. What will befall your future benefit in the event that you sell everything because of you're terrified? That is the reason we should remain more grounded and keep the confidence consuming so we could remain against negative theorists.

I agree with trust your guts whenever you do trading. Also you can also based on the prediction of the people who has expertise in this field. Always be patience when do trading so you can earn a good profit. 

I am agree with you. In trading we should be emotional. Those who don't believe in future and think for only today can't be benefited more or get loss. In my sense we should trust on long term trading despite short term trade could be loss. 

in Trading patience is the key.if you have the patience, you can only earn from Trading.trading isnot for panicking people. skill and patience is the key in Trading. so always stay calm and patience so that you can earn.

If you want to trade Bitcoin or Ethereum, the choices are endless. Yet when you begin going down the list of market capitalization, the options narrow. Even Ripple is not present on all exchanges. So, if you are interested in trade a specific coin, an easy way to eliminate potential candidates would be to check if they offer to trade in your desired one.

There are actually 3 main "things" that a trader must master in order to be successful. One is technical analysis which is that secret sauce that gives you an edge. Second they need to have proper risk management and finally third they need to master their mental game. They need to know how to manage emotions. That includes both bad and good feelings.

We found many telegram groups which offer that they can tell exact signal of market. I join such groups but result was not good. 

I started to analyze my self and start to learn about market ups and down. 

Now i trade on my own experience and results are goods. 

Panic buying or selling should be avoided at all times, if you don't hold unto your investment just because you fear the risk of loosing it all, you might as well not be able to obtain the highest available return per investment 

some time ago, around 2016 I was an active trader. I made a lot of money but was still afraid of losing. because the advantages and disadvantages are always side by side. I once thought to record every mistake I made in trading that made me lose. but every time I profit, I always forget. This is true, it is better if these tips are applied in trading. and can minimize losses.

If you’re looking to become a cryptocurrency millionaire and feature on that rich list you’ll need to decide which digital currency you’re going to start day trading in. Litecoin appeals for a number of reasons, including speed, volume and market capitalisation.

However, volatility and news announcements can send the price of these coins plummeting and could lead to a crash. Therefore, caution must be taken when day trading with Litecoin or any other cryptocurrency.

in Trading patience is the key.if you have the patience, you can only earn from Trading.trading isnot for panicking people. skill and patience is the key in Trading. so always stay calm and patience so that you can earn.

That's actual because it's in our every choice where we can belong if we continually panicking we hit not anything as a substitute we were given strain and loses. Being dealer we want to have robust manage to our feelings,forestall being panic while you see the marketplace is not o.K.. If you want to earn in crypto you need extra endurance.

Being panic is  a part of the trading and investment as many new users began panic when the market change its movements and that sudden change cause the account washout and money loss.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 6/10/2019 at 2:30, stonman said:

Debemos confiar tanto como podamos en el intercambio a pesar del hecho de que las circunstancias se pusieron extremadamente espantosas, y no creo que la venta frenética sea el arreglo. ¿Qué sucederá con su beneficio futuro en caso de que venda todo porque está aterrorizado? Esa es la razón por la que debemos mantenernos más arraigados y mantener la confianza consumiendo para poder permanecer en contra de los teóricos negativos.

These things usually happen at times of despair, but it is always important to remain calm as it says, since in some cases it is better to remain calm and be patient to achieve good goals, since these things are unpredictable which makes it somewhat risky.

Confidence and lack of hesitation is very essential here
In this market, if you will hear everyone's words and not decide for yourself, it is better for you not to be here
Some decisions need determination and often they are immediate. You won't have much time to decide
In my opinion, not making a decision is a decision to accept the loss without doing anything

• +3 1

I believe that it is never good to trust someone, it is better to know how to operate and correctly carry out an analysis to know at what time to enter or leave cordial greetings.