Trust on your trad experience and don't panic - Page 16 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Trust on your trad experience and don't panic

I think that in trading the person should be confident and sure about the decisions that he or she making and tryst it , there is no place for panic if you want to become a successful trader my friend 

Personally, I don't trust my personal experience in trading Because I know that am yet to acquire much knowledge about it, but for sure I do not panic easily, because I have people who can guide me while I learn.

• +1 1

Of course I agree with you, we must hold together and move away from despair, horror and fear, because you will follow the path of fear, so you must be patient and be careful while trading, but without fear.

On 10/6/2019 at 12:30 PM, stonman said:

We should confide as far as we can tell in exchanging despite the fact that the circumstances got most exceedingly awful, and I don't think frenzy selling is the arrangement. What will befall your future benefit in the event that you sell everything because of you're terrified? That is the reason we should remain more grounded and keep the confidence consuming so we could remain against negative theorists.

There is a proverb that it is better to be a beggar in one's own intellect.  If you lose your intellect, you will have peace of mind, but if you lose the intellect of others, it will not be happy for you.  Work with the knowledge you have.  You will get success  .

Yes, I agree with you, I saw one of the experts in the field of trading and investment give a lecture on how to learn to trade, the first thing that he advised to master is self-control, to be coherent, strong and wise, not to collapse when you lose and not to try to compensate for your loss With crazy profit, accept the matter and be wise, you must know when to enter the market and when to exit, do not spend all of your day in the market because you will definitely lose. Enter short and small deals with good profit and leave, do not be greedy

We should make a proper strategy about the trade based on the through technical analysis that when to enter and when to exit and then act on this strategy whatever the situation is to avoid the panic.

The experience you gain through trading is the best weapon to enhance your trading skills will help you to remain calm to those unlikely events like a dump of the market.

Yes friend do not panic trust on your trading experience. Because if you got panic then there is a chance that in that situation you will loose your money. You have to be strong and believe on yourself that you can do it then you will get a good profit I am sure about it.

Trading is not easy thing. You have to take risks for it.Trust on your trade experience and don't panic. Know the market situation. Research lot. Gather some knowledge for it. Take advice from experts. 

• +1 1

The experience you gain through trading is the best weapon to enhance your trading skills will help you to remain calm to those unlikely events like a dump of the market. 

There is no need to worry and don't panic, stay calm and focus if you want to get big profits.It's important to give yourself time to process what's going on. It's okay to be bullish, but not that bullish. If you dont lose your focus you'll always win in every trade.

we should believe on ourselfs and our experiences for trading,it is the best tool for success in trading. there is a lot of situations that is confuseable but if we have trust and knowledge about markets then being successful is not difficult 

You must always trust any project you do, as the psychological factor is very important for success in any project, do not rush and sell if the price suddenly drops, as digital currencies are unstable and their prices rise and fall permanently. 

On 10/6/2019 at 8:30 AM, stonman said:

We should confide as far as we can tell in exchanging despite the fact that the circumstances got most exceedingly awful, and I don't think frenzy selling is the arrangement. What will befall your future benefit in the event that you sell everything because of you're terrified? That is the reason we should remain more grounded and keep the confidence consuming so we could remain against negative theorists.

True saying mate we shouldn't panic in everything we do it might be in trading or any other business when we account loss it's time to sit down and spot out where we aren't doing well and rectify that area not getting frustrated it's not a solution.

@Lawrence Mwansa

1 hour ago, Maria72 said:

Sometimes even if you are sure of your deals and technical analysis, the market is walking completely opposite, and one of the main reasons for fear and selling at a loss is to constantly monitor the market,dont do that.

Exactly, the Market trading changes in time to time in prices hence making it difficult for traders to analyse, I think this is the time to be patience and think of a right  move to make.

He said, "My friend, this is the right thing to do. We are all afraid of it. If we had thought about it, it would not have happened to us."So there is nothing to be afraid of. You all need to do it on your own so that you can be confident that we can do it. We are ready for that. We can still go and move on. Can succeed. 

Of course I agree with you. If we buy reliable currencies and are sure that their project is successful, we must stick to them, whatever the circumstances, then their decline will not last.

• +2 1

Perfectly said!,self trust is something we should always pocess,we have to believe in ourselves, let's believe that we can make it, let's try to make learning our priority and in no time we can achieve and gather alot of income within a very short period of time,

If you aren't confident in your decisions and your knowledge you can't succeed in trading because there's always going to be swings in the prices and the market it is a natural thing in this business so that's why we should remain calm and try not to be carried away. 

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, the experience is what attracts one and explicit thing, which is the experience, the experience comes from a long experience, so when you try yourself in trading cryptocurrencies in general, you gain experience that is not natural by making mistakes and recovering from other mistakes and benefiting from these mistakes is an experience and benefited from mistakes  Others is also an experiment experience that brings experience in the end that dear dear, trade cryptocurrencies according to what you have learned and send me one thing which is technical analysis of the work and do not fear anything and buy currencies and win large portions of money Thank you very much.

Trading experience undoubtedly generates absolute confidence when doing financial operations. At the beginning it is difficult, there may be a bit of insecurity, it is normal, so if we have good fundamentals and good commercial advice, it will help a lot, and when we make it routine, it will be like swimming like a fish in water.

Yes, I agree, we have to remain people or investors or traders with a positive outlook and not let things get out of hand and I agree with another point is not to give up when it comes time to lose and sell everything we have because this will take us back to the first step again on the road to success.

• +1 1

My friend, we all started working with this new coding and did not have enough experience to achieve success, but through the experiences we have done, we must have confidence in ourselves to provide the best.