I investing all my money in 1 coin. is this is risky or safe ? - Page 20 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

I investing all my money in 1 coin. is this is risky or safe ?

This is risky, but if the coin is very promising and has been growing for many months, then you can earn money on this investment.

On 4/7/2020 at 2:27 PM, lovecrypto19 said:

But if the coins we invest increase, there will be very much profit we get. indeed this is risky but behind it all the great benefits can certainly be obtained.

It is better to invest in different coins so that it will be possible for us to have the profits as you said, it will bring as much profits as you hold different Coins

Since, you invest all your funds in a single coin, it's a high risk, cause the cryptocurrency has a varying price, with fluctuations and we cannot be sure it will gain price or gets dumped in the way, so please don't risk all your money on a single coin, better you divide your money or funds in a proportinate way, and invest by analysing it's current rate and predict the price by analyzing on your own and some hours of research and therefore, it will be a good decision to invest by dividing your funds, and investing on most potential coins or tokens.

17 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

It can also be a good choice, indeed what you say should be done. The goal is to reduce the risk in the investments we make. What I say is indeed too high a risk.

But you can play along the high risks if you think it will be an opportunity for you to make more Profits by investing all your capital in that particular coin

I think is possible is a high risk or maybe no, because is depend about in which coin you have invested your money, if this coin on of the good and top coins is possible is not risky, but I think the best option is you need to find the Bitcoin opposite the coin who going up when the Bitcoin down and down when the Bitcoin going up, then invest half of your money in both. So you can do exchange between them.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

hello my friend..ok no problem of investing in any coin but you must know if this coin will go up then her price and you study the chart and the market of coin

On 4/13/2020 at 10:30 AM, lovecrypto19 said:

I have done that and have also divided my investment in several coins. We really have to look for opportunities, to be able to benefit and these things can be done.

We can act at any point if we can see any opportunities that will fetch us more Profits, I don't mind the risks I only see the opportunity after investing

it isn't all that very risky if actually i am to say, thus is only just my personal opinion about the mater, but this gives the individual who is investing a clear focus on one very specific currency and does not have no worry about checking up on all other crypto assets

6 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

There is a risk in trading. It is impossible for us to avoid not finding risk. And as we discussed is an opportunity, and we must really be able to take advantage of these opportunities.

Yea, sometimes we just have to forget the risks and face the opportunity,  we know that everything that has risks has an opportunity accompany with it.

I will advise you to invest half of your money into bitcoins and half of your money into altcoins like stelleror ripple. Through this you can actually earn in both ways. Maybe sometime the price of the decentralised currency goes high and that time you can earn quite very well through this. So it is always very intelligent work to invest in both ways. 

yeah i now got some other better tip that can actually help you out in deciding a better coin to invest your assets into, that is if you still haven't decided. 

it will be best you invest posibly halfe of it in to bit coin and half into amother coin that its price can not be influenced by the bitcoin and is getting positive growth.

12 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

So a good thing is to do risk management, with the aim that the risk is not so big. And look for opportunities when the right time is in trade.

Everyone has to have their own risk management, and with this you can be able to weigh the risks and the reward in any trading you want to trade

4 hours ago, doudja89 said:

i think that if you choose one of the strong coin and has good rank in coinmarketcap you can invest all your money in this coin, if you choose tokens, search for three or four tokens have good project to invest on it

The strongest of all coins is bitcoin but investing in one coin is not right whether the coin is powerful or not. Every investment is an opportunity or chance. The higher number of investments = higher chances of success. If you only buy one coin and that coin goes down, all your investment will lose value too but if you divide your capital between 5 coins, when one of them falls, you still have 4 chances left to grow your capital. Some traders invest 50% in Crypto and 50% in Stock or Forex. This is not a bad idea but you have to deal with two different assets which takes more time.

If you are a fan of trading, I advise you on my personal experience, as I trade on two platforms, several currencies. I do not rely on one currency. You can invest in Ethereum, Digicoin and Bitcoin. They are good currencies but do not depend on one currency so that you do not lose all your money.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

9 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

Everyone is certainly different in risk management in trading, it is a good thing to do. Do not trade without risk management.

Trading without risk management is like putting your capital in fire, because at anytime you might regret your actions as the price bounce back on you

8 hours ago, verybestbtc said:

If this coin is Bitcoin or Ether, then you might be doing okay. It is hard to say for anything in these uncertain times we are living in.

Yea, but we should always be at the positive outcome of any coin, we don't nedd to forseen the bad aspect because it won't be beneficial to us

That is generally very risky if you are investing All your money in a particular coin. I will suggest that divide your money and invest appropriately on different coins but if you have still strong Then go with it.

I think it is not bad neither good cause if you get profit then you will get a huge but if you get loss then your all money will go in a zap. Better to invest on different activities with like 25-25-25-25 percentage because if you get loss is onethen you will surely get profit on other. 

12 hours ago, CrimBit2020 said:

This depends on the level of tour experience, as for me, I can invest in only on cryptocurrency but i will make sure they currency has really dropped below certain price. But it is also very risky, especially if you invested at high price. 

Like recently bitcoin that dropped to 4800$, an expert can invest all his funds so that his capital will multiple by now when bitcoin is already above $7500, this will be a good Profits

13 hours ago, CrimBit2020 said:

This depends on the level of tour experience, as for me, I can invest in only on cryptocurrency but i will make sure they currency has really dropped below certain price. But it is also very risky, especially if you invested at high price. 

You are very realistic, this depends on what you said, also for beginners, only bitcoin will be good. But for me, it depends, I use many cryptocurrencies, later I use only tether and later I can use only one unstable coin to trade. 

• +2 1

55 minutes ago, ethan1751 said:

If the coin is stable it is not a big risk, but the investment goal is profit. if you use a stable coin that is not too risky, then profits will be difficult to generate. different if you choose bitcoin.

If i invest in more than one coin, when bitcoin falls they will all fall anyway so why bother investing on multiple coins?

17 hours ago, teminalibug said:

If i invest in more than one coin, when bitcoin falls they will all fall anyway so why bother investing on multiple coins?

Thank you for this question, everyone know that whenever bitcoin falls all other coins falls and whenever it rises they do the same, unless someone invested in a bad coin. It is better to stick with a better coin

3 hours ago, Saboor said:

Thank you for this question, everyone know that whenever bitcoin falls all other coins falls and whenever it rises they do the same, unless someone invested in a bad coin. It is better to stick with a better coin

All the top coins tends to follow bitcoin, so better stick with that list, that is the best choice and much better to use coins that have lower supply.

3 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

But you can see now, if you invest in lots of coins and one of them is bitcoin. then you can benefit from bitcoin and although other altcoins have decreased slightly.

Other coins will never decrease when bitcoin increases they always follow bitcoin, sometimes i do not even see a point of investing on them.

23 hours ago, teminalibug said:

All the top coins tends to follow bitcoin, so better stick with that list, that is the best choice and much better to use coins that have lower supply.

Surely, I won't behave like a fool, because it won't be successfully for me if I invested in the wrong coin which isn't good. Thanks for the advice