General question about rank - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

General question about rank

On 5/16/2020 at 2:21 PM, CryptoLover21 said:

I appreciate the function of coinmarketcap giving rank to cryptocurrencies because many people confuse about which coin best for particular situation. So I think coinmarketcap done good job they provide us good way of investment. 

Well, do you know what factors that coinmarketcap (CMC) is considering before ranking the cryptocurrencies or exchange sites?  We can see the top exchange or cryptocurrencies on this platform which were determined based on traffic, liquidity and trading volumes.

On 5/1/2020 at 11:52 AM, BrolySSJ said:

there is no ranking when it comes to the crypto market. The coins are sorted in terms of their value and  in terms of the volume of the coin that there is and that there is in circulation or in trading at that moment. This is used by many users as an indication of the rank and that is how people decide on which trading decisions to make and i think that this is very important.

While you are correct, perhaps there should be some short of ranking anyway. If you look at page three of coinmarketcap they have some strange coins with really high total market cap there. Look at this coin for example: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/innovative-bioresearch-classic/

This must be a joke really. It would be second in market cap right bellow Bitcoin if it wasn't a shitcoin with 6$ volume daily, only traded by its developer.

https://coinmarketcap.com/3/

Coinmarketcap rating all coins via marketcap volumes. Bitcoin deliver is handiest 21 million however Bitcoin volumes could be very high so Bitcoin on pinnacle coinmarketcap rank. I guess each Crypto market searching volumes not materials or more matters.

Ranking on coinjecko and coinmarketcap is based on different factors of crypto market much as total capitalization of that project and volume of crypto coins on daily basis. And reputation of that project. And also listed exchanges has enough potentiality impact on any crypto coins and tokens for attraction of investors. 

I don't think cryptocurrency has any rank? Most likely, the rating? - this is possible, and it allows us to observe the most active coins, which are currently the best on the market!

That Coinmarketcap is one of the most important sites in the world of cryptography and is an important source for crypto users to obtain all the necessary information about cryptocurrencies in terms of rank and volume of exchange for this currency and the most important crypto platforms and financial liquidity

27 minutes ago, JohanDonne said:

The rank is always based on the work base and what a perticular person or thing is doing in the market, the rank is to see how much that person is useful. To let others know this too.

Same like in crypto also according the coin performance, liquidity market capital data base coin market cap and other websites gives coins this rank, and its useful to recognised which coin suitable for investment, coins ranks system really necessary to know the coin value in market.

Rank is given by the website such as coin marketcap because of its trading volume, price and supply. So by this we can see that which coin ia best for trading. 

Coinmarketcap is very important to us because it gives all data of a coin and we can get the right coin to invest after we read their performance. You can also compare the data from CMC and Coingecko to get the best results.

I think the ranking of the coinmarket cap depends on the demand and supply there. We cannot determine it ourselves, everything can be determined by ourselves. Yeah, I think so. And in the currency market, we can easily understand the value of the currency in the currency position.  So, the position of any currency is a very important issue.

Ranks in members is a tittle confer or awarded to someone due to his performances and contributions rendered in the system. This'll keep growing evenly as one remain committed and dedicated working hard.

There are many criteria that can be taken into account when we create a classification for currencies. I think that you must know what the classification depends on in order to be able to know the importance of classification

Yes, the arrangement in coin market cap can be used to rearrange our portfolio and invested currencies, as the arrangement in it depends on the demand and liquidity in the currency and the amount of currency acquisition of the total liquidity in the market.

On 08.01.2020 at 11:11, nicolas1234789 said:

What rank function in coinmarketcap list or any other crypto site? Can we using rank as assessment to replace our fund or rank just created as coin promotion?

The cryptocurrency infrastructure does not use ranks for users or wallets, perhaps you meant a rank on an exchange or some other third-party application where crypto is used

I think the ranking of the coinmarket cap depends on the demand and supply there. We cannot determine it ourselves, everything can be determined by ourselves. Yeah, I think so. And in the currency market, we can easily understand the value of the currency in the currency position

necessary information about cryptocurrencies in terms of rank, understand the value of the currency in the currency position

• +1 1

If by rank you mean the numbers or the row which the coins are listed in coinmarketcap, this is coming from the market cap of each. This is how you valuate a cryptocurrency, it doesn't take a rank just from the price of it.

• +2 1

Coinmarketcap lists cryptocurrencies according to their market cap, but you can short the list to other terms it uses like price, volume or some more indicator it has. Coingecko too.

• +3 1

As you can see from the screenshot bellow, the rank is given by the market cap of each crypto. Bitcoin is first by far from Ethereum that is second. It is not the price you should be looking but the next collumn.

image.png.c53fb646f084eaeeb3a7baf463e05e9b.png

If there was coin promotion and a random one was inserted between the top cryptocurrencies then nobody would be using this website. It would be something very dishonest thing to do and I wonder why your mind went there. If you only take two minutes of your time you understand how the ranks are given, although perhaps some people wont.

Dear friend, the cryptocurrencies are arranged according to the size of the currency in the US dollar, so Bitcoin is ranked first in order to approach the most expensive currency and the most popular currency and reserve currency, and all digital currencies are arranged according to this basis.  ... according to the amount of currency traded and its value against the currencies, thank you

• +3 1

In coin market cap the rank of any crypto coin is represented by the whole trading volume , means the more investors making trades the topper rank of the coin will reach , So i suggest every new crypto trader to invest on these top ranked coins to avoid loses .

Rank will give you a bookmark option . That coin will give you good signals sometime. And also the crypto will rank because if you are using it in trading ,so it deserve it to give good rank also on Coinmarketcap.  Thanks

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

On 1/8/2020 at 9:11 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

What rank function in coinmarketcap list or any other crypto site? Can we using rank as assessment to replace our fund or rank just created as coin promotion?

I think the rank is in order to show your work and activity in the forum and I think for the sake of coins in signature campaigns also it is good that your rank should be high

I don't think that rank should affect our earnings in any way because that will be unfair to the beginners and may cause them to feel cheated and this will make them feel discouraged to make good posts on the forum.