Ripple Coin Touch $1In 2020 Last - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Ripple Coin Touch $1In 2020 Last

On 1/8/2020 at 9:07 AM, Honny143 said:

Ripple coin present rank 3 and price $021 xrp all time highest price $3.84 now any ripple coin investers are guess the price increase and touch $ 1 mark pls give your valuable opinion

My dear Honny I am not known but I have read the Rippler chart, it is looks to be losing price a lot. Can we think it will go to $1? It will be difficult but I am not want to make you lose your hope, I am not imagine you sell and it reach the $1, I mean it can be there if there is buyers.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you held Xrp all this time you lost profit from holding what you should be and this is bitcoin. Some altcoins did great but xrp did nothing once again and only drops. They are selling whatever they have at $.3 price and I don't think it can be so high as one dollar.

I am not very good at predicting prices. I have invested in Bitcoin and I look at ripple but is xrp going to ever be priced higher? It is always dump and never stop dumping. It rises for two weeks and then for two months price is going to new lows. Maybe it can do it though.

I think that you can put your money in ripple and pray that it reaches $1. As last time people were thinking that ripple was cheap and it could reach $500 too. I don't understand any reason like this but $1 is reasonable and I've seen worse happen so this can happen too.

• +2 1

On 1/8/2020 at 12:52 PM, Honny143 said:

Ripple coin present rank 3 and price $021 xrp all time highest price $3.84 now any ripple coin investers are guess the price increase and touch $ 1 mark pls give your valuable opinion

I don't think Xrp will touch $1 by the end of 2020. It even may not reach at $0. 50. Maybe in next year it may reach to that peak of $1. 

It didn't go to the 1$ but it has gone to the 0.6$ and it gives a lot of profit to the people who buy it at the point of 0.2$. And don't what will it do further.

Hey mate, thanks for your post about Ripple coin price prediction, yes xrp coin price was good but now slowly and slowly xrp coin price moving to 1 usd. We are hopping xrp price will go 1 usd very soon because it's a rank coin in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The price of ripple have rise this year but is yet to reach 1 dollar, but we hope that  it may achieve that next year since the coins is having demand in the market and is used for making transactions and investment. 

On 1/8/2020 at 3:07 AM, Honny143 said:

We are almost ending the year 2020 so I think it will not be worth 1 usd, possibly for next year if it succeeds and everything will depend on whether the popularity of XRP continues to grow, which is also a great cryptocurrency.

I believe that the xrp will continue to gain popularity without any doubts, by the end of this year it may not reach 1 usd more, however for next year it promises a lot just as in the long term it is a good cryptocurrency.

Ripple didn't make it to $1 this year but it was in some exchanges close there a few weeks ago, still it dropped and now keeps dropping as probably Ripple is selling once again anything they can to benefit from the recent high prices never seen in a while.

On 1/8/2020 at 3:07 AM, Honny143 said:

ripple has a great popularity, so every day it is remarkable to see its importance in the market and that it obtains the value of 1 dollar for each ripple I do not see it impossible since previously, as you say, it has exceeded that value much more.

• +2 1

Have you noticed the sudden drop of XRP which started a few hours ago? This coin has just experienced a reduction in value by about 32% according to the charts. The interesting point is that this heavy reduction has occurred while bitcoin and ethereum were on the rise! Something must have happened that caused XRP to behave independently and follow its own trend. I considered it a good opportunity and bought some amount of XRP. Do you think I have done wrong? Has anyone else done the same? If it just rises to $0.45, we can reap a considerable profit.

Honestly the prediction are generally being too hopeful... the market is not going where the analysts are expecting it to.... one exception is the Bitcoin ... it has overcame the expectations but now it is hovering around the same price for couple of days... ripple might be affected by Bitcoin and get a raise in price ... but I do not think that it is going to be a big change.

• +4 1

On 1/8/2020 at 1:07 PM, Honny143 said:

Ripple is a popular coin in the crypto world.  However, the price of this coin is now lower.  However, I can't say exactly whether this coin will touch 1 $.  However, there are investors and traders of these coins.  So we can hold on to this coin and we can wait for its price to rise.  I think it will pump better in the future

Ripple / XRP in reality should be classified as a stable coin but it isnt. XRP was invented to replace SWIFT, the way banks transfer money between themselves. For it to be reliable & affordable for the banks, the price should maintain stable, without much price movements. But this isnt the case, its highly traded. Where the price ends up, who know.

XRP was invented to follow the old / ex Portuguese Escudo format. The Escudo was a very stable currency, never moving to much in the markets. Therefore, many banks & international transactions / payments were based on the Escudo. Because they knew that in hrs, days or weeks, the price would stay the same, meaning the price agreed upon in the original transaction, would remain the same. Without to much gain or loss for either party.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

As you all know that in the end of 2020, the rate of all cryptocurrencies is increasing to a great extent. As the price of bitcoin is also increasing to a great extent, after that we can see that Ethereum has also increased to a great extent. And then with them, their price of ripple coin is also increasing significantly. As ripple touches $ 3 and in this way I think it may be stable on $ 1. And it's not at all difficult for that. And as we can see that demand and supply of ripple XRP is increases so I think its great for it.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Even though early 2020 XRP is 0.60 us dollar but currently  Ripple coin has fallen more than 30% in this 2020 after us government filed a lawsuit against cryptocurrency firm 

• +2 1

It would've touched 1$ barrier in 2020 if it was not facing a severe lawsuit which is adversely affecting it's price. If it loses the corresponding case then it could be entirely delisted as well.

• +3 1

My opinion is that Ripple will not reach the $ 1 price tag, there is no advantage buying Ripple at the moment, because there is no increase now. What's more, there are currently problems between Ripple and several exchanges and a company. Currently Ripple's price continues to fall due to this issue. What is clear is if you want to invest or trade to buy ETH or LTC.

• +2 1

Everything seemed to indicate that XRP was going to reach that price during these days. Or at least it was going to be close enough. However, the SEC sanctioned it and its price has dropped quite a bit. For that reason, at this moment I see it as very difficult for XRP to reach the dollar, at least in the medium term. If the Ripple team manages to solve the problems with the SEC, the most likely thing is that next year it can increase its price again. But that seems to be very difficult at the moment.

On 1/8/2020 at 12:07 PM, Honny143 said:

I don't know about that coin but from your post I think it is good. I am not using it because i am using top currencies like bitcoin, lite coin, Ethereum so I don't have any information about this and I also don't use new coins because there are many coins in market and many are scams so I avoid this and never use small coins.

My dear friend I want to tell you that at this time that xrp coin is cross 2 and $3  in the market of the cryptocurrency that is the biggest achievements of this coin so you should not to be worried about that

• +4 1

I'm really surprised how ripple just keeps growing despite the problems it has been facing. I think it will keep on growing and it might even surpass 2$ mark by the end of the year or even more 

. Ripple is still a very good form of investment which will help you alot

Yes, indeed, this has happened, and I think the price will rise more. It is good so far, and the investment has become at its best at the beginning of 2021.