About my Btc balance - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jesoy

About my Btc balance

Yes i have seen many have complaints regarding that. I think that is some technical issue and will be solved at the earliest. You first appeal to the yobit. Is your country is blocked from payment by yobit? Because i saw one message from yobit that some 5-6 countries are not available for payment.

I think that problem was handled but there is always that one problem that we have when we are posting here, it is a time the forum is trying to adjust the system and the payment itself so do not worry , its should be changed perfectly

On 1/8/2020 at 9:53 AM, Jesoy said:

I have my payment already but i can't transfer it to my btc balance. I just keep on pressing the Send to my btc balance but nothing happens. Do they have a minimum requirement for transfer of balances.? 

I saw many people got this kind of problem with their account. After my complete research i found it's solution. Actually that is not solution because that time yobit made some upgrade and they pause the service for a while.

I have no bitcoin.  My coin base account balance is 000000.    English is a international language in the world.  The There are many people know english.  Crypto word and from in english.  It is not possible all people.  It is possible for who know english.

Hello freind, the problem happens many times, and we waiting for the next day, and press the button agian your payment will send to your balalnce.

On 1/8/2020 at 6:53 AM, Jesoy said:

I have my payment already but i can't transfer it to my btc balance. I just keep on pressing the Send to my btc balance but nothing happens. Do they have a minimum requirement for transfer of balances.? 

Don't getting any feard about that's problem because it is normally problem that's are always happened... So you need to be patients, but this problem cannot be affected your balance

Sometimes it may happen due to technical issues or any other reasons so admin can stop this but it is also due to that crypto have banned the payment to some countries so you should check the announcment

I think there is a minimal requirement to put some bitcoin to your balance, i think there may be a trouble on yobit, i did not know is it however all you need to do is to wait for it to constant that trouble.

I read this issue to so many other posts too. this is thing in the past and that is already fixed. but now its already too late to talk about this. all the spamming countries are already banned and now the payments are back to normal and we all fine here...

On 1/8/2020 at 8:53 AM, Jesoy said:

It may have been closed for a while for some reason.  If you're not worried yobit is a trusted platform.  Your money will not be called.  After a while the issue will be resolved.  You don't have to worry.

i also faced this problem i think some time it happening due to forum police, may of my friends also facing this issue i don't know why can any body help 

Hi this problem has been solved a while ago and now you can return to withdraw quickly and easily, we all stopped in that period from the withdrawal and we returned after that when the problem was fixed

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Currently I have no problems with the trainder of btc to my main balance I think it is an obsolete issue that should be sawn by the moderators because that problem has already been solved 

Hii friends I also face the yobit problem when I want to create my yobit account but after spending some time I created my account successfully and it's a temporary problem so I advice you just wait and try after some time 

this problem is facing by all the members few days before but now it is sorted this is happened because of some countries are not banned from the Crypto talk Campion also they are not eligible to withdrawal the payment from the yobit wallet that is the reason why some peoples are having problem till now to withdraw their payment from the wallet. And i want to thank Satyam given this topic it will be really helpful for the new members to get some idea about this content so that they can also be serious and their content are up to the point.

• +1 1

There is no minimum withdrawal, but supervisors have stopped payment for everyone and no one knows what the reason is, so all we have to do is just wait until payment is activated for everyone again in addition to resolving all errors

Why can't we transfer bitcoin balance we definitely send.If your bitcoin balance is not send then wait some days and do work always if some problem arises the moderator should fix that problem very soon.Don't worry mate keep working regularly.

Maybe you are right because I experience a little while ago that the yobit.net is slow in loading so there is possibility that the server is down. So we need just wait to fix them the server if that is the problem. Crypto management is working with hardwork and fix our problems.

On 2/10/2020 at 7:06 PM, Abiaan said:

make sure that your account is already connected with crypto talk , even if it is not happening then check your internet connection or it could be bug just try other time till the website programmer fix that

In my opnion that there is any problem with your yobit wallet I suggest you wait for some time it will settle automatically you don't need to worry about this because yobit wallet it is very good wallet and secure wallet only focus on your work with cryptotalk.

7 hours ago, Brand1 said:

There is no minimum withdrawal, but supervisors have stopped payment for everyone and no one knows what the reason is, so all we have to do is just wait until payment is activated for everyone again in addition to resolving all errors

The payment will be released tomorrow evening, there is an official announcement about it.

There are no requirements , perhaps the pool that is paid for messages has just run out, just wait for it to be replenished.

we give rise to hence numerous effects to accomplish but of module as I prerequisite income to sustain my requests in prepare I obtain time to forward and I don't observe on how a good deal time I allocate in operational in this forum maybe if to desire between the two I don't know a part-timer at this juncture in forum

we receive consequently scores of things to execute but of course of action as I requisite income to sustain my requests in discipline I discover time to advertise and I don't examine on how a good deal time I allocate in effective in this forum maybe if to pick out between the two perchance a part-timer at this juncture in forum. 

we enclose therefore lots of gear to organize but of course of action as I necessitate income to sustain my requests in educate I achieve time to put up and I don't keep an eye on on how a great deal time I allocate in effective in this forum maybe if to pick out between the two I don't know a part-timer at this time in forum. 

we enclose therefore lots of gear to categorize but of pattern of action as I impose income to sustain my needs in educate I pull off time to put up and I don't persevere with an perceptiveness on on how a large transact business time I allocate in effectual in this forum maybe if to ice pick out between the two I don't distinguish a part-timer at this time in forum.