Let's share Legit investment websites! - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ibrashk

Let's share Legit investment websites!

That's right and I agree with you we would help a lot if we share the best platforms to invest our money safely. 
We should start publishing serious and secure investment pages  

If you want to make a big investment in cryptocurrencies, i suggest you go for crypto staking. With crypto staking, you will be able to generate a stable income which may rise in value with time, if you make are willing to make a big time investment. Specifically, i would suggest that to stake tron through SR voting in the Tron wallet. I have seen many people deriving a good daily income by voting for their desired SR representative.

Edited by Dmasked
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

468x60-3.png

There are various exchanges available as the investment sites but all those exchanges doesn't play an effective role as an investment sites you should try the top exchanges such as yobit, binance and which preffer is wazirx which i found a best exchange for the investment in the cryptocoins. 

There are so many legit sites in whihc we can invest and make the money but if we invest our money in the yobit exchange and invest in the yobit investbox this is the great idea to make good amount of money through this without any loss and on weekly basis we make good profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are two legit options for making money with your investment, one is staking which is basically holding a certain coin in your personal or exchange wallet and getting paid at the end of the month which pays usually around 1-3%, and the other way would be investing in invest box and it's just like staking but it does have weekly and daily investments too, just before investing make sure you read about the tasks that you have to do if it has one and the actions needed beforehand.

Edited by lharost

Finding legit investment websites are very difficult because all the system is full of scams and everyone wants to gain themselves. But for investment yobit is one of the good platform.

On 1/8/2020 at 4:23 AM, Ibrashk said:

After reading some topics around the website, i figured out that there is Lack of Legit investment websites and people are in need for those websites to make Money ! 

Why don't we share to each other to help each other! 

Anyone who wants to share should have been investing in the website for sometime and should have some withdraw Proofs for to save the time for everyone! 

Let's begin Big investors! 🙂

Now people that want to start in investing and save money will follow these sites because of your recommendation and people would really like to have a trusted investment site so they can be assured that they can really invest and their money will not be loss

Legit websites are actually very important for making money.  Because through these websites we can make money very simply.  And in that case we will need some importance because not all the websites make good money again.

• -1 2

This is a good thing and everyone in this forum should share the profit sites with their friends, but the problem is that many of the sites that give profits are scam and do not allow the withdrawal of money from them.

• +1 1

On 6/18/2020 at 9:28 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

This is a good thing and everyone in this forum should share the profit sites with their friends, but the problem is that many of the sites that give profits are scam and do not allow the withdrawal of money from them.

You are not wrong, instead, I will advise someone to just look for a good coin that analysed to be profit for staking. There are some coins that allows stalking, a good example are atom and tron. We can even stake these coins on some wallets. 

Many exchanges gave us some extra money from using bitcoin and crypto market mostly used for staking purpose like yobit exchange has investments box plans for investors and doing interest on investment and binance exchange has staking rewards for investors. 

Legit website is very necessary for earning money  But at present it is rare to find a legit website.  Most websites are fake.  If you invest in them, you will not get a refund later.  But as far as I know, yobit is a reliable website.  A good amount of income can be earned by investing here.  So I would advise everyone to invest in yobit.

It's really hard to see a stable working site where one can earn, I wanted to share one but just of recent it stopped working, there is no guarantee that one can continuously benefit from a site.

Cryptocurrency world is now filled up with scammers and for that reason there are few legit trusted site left for investment, the only legit investment site I will ever recommend for everyone that seek for my advice is the yobitinvestbox in yobit exchanger where one can earn some percentage of what he invested with them everyday. Yobit is good and very secured for the public.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many investment sites in the internet, but the problem is that most of them are not safe. For me, I invest in the Yobit platform only because it is 100% safe and has investment plans good with interest rates of up to 10% per day in some coins.

• +1 1

I think it would be of great help to consolidate this idea. Having the reference of honest sites would help filter scams and not fall into fraud. I think there are good sites, but unfortunately the percentage of scams is higher. Thank you for your contribution, it is very valuable, good luck, success and profit !!!

• +1 1

Only yobitinvestbox I think I know that is legit and trustworthy because a friend of mine has invested on good coins and earn some profit after some months and for that reason I will suggest you give it a try but make sure you invest on good coins like Liza, ethereum or wave as they are good for the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

I've seen a lot of scam sites who are claiming that they are legit sites and unfortunately I end up being scam. .but Yobit, yolo dice are the only places i ever invested my coins, profitable too.And also this site of crpytotalk will help you with that because this forum is legit paying on their campaign..

For those of us who use crypto, legal websites are very important for making money.  Because we can easily make money through these websites.  And in that case we need some importance because not all websites make good money again.  So, financing on legacy sites would be good for us because big investors are making a lot of money in the middle.

I think if we are talking about cryptocurrency, then you can easily use this site, as well as a binance or blockchain wallet, because they have 99.9% top protection, and you can also store your funds there, which will be considered an investment

For sure there are many legit and good investing websites but since we are working in this forum and we getting paid from yobit and we all knowbyobit is legit then why don't we support it and use it foe our investing instead of using other websites. That is my opinion

• +3 1

There are no honest investment sites that will last a lifetime and that is why I do not like investing and the best trading is much better.if you work with it smartly , you can earn alot out of it , you just dont have to go and search anywhere 

I don't know much about this but this platform is one of real websites which are paying. And other thing if you're investor to invest in trading.

On 1/7/2020 at 9:23 PM, Ibrashk said:

After reading some topics around the website, i figured out that there is Lack of Legit investment websites and people are in need for those websites to make Money ! 

Why don't we share to each other to help each other! 

Anyone who wants to share should have been investing in the website for sometime and should have some withdraw Proofs for to save the time for everyone! 

Let's begin Big investors! 🙂

Yes, dear colleague, it is a great initiative on your part since we can all help each other by contributing our experiences in legitimate platforms where you can make investments in Cryptocurrencies in order to obtain profits.
Big winnings and luck for the whole community
a big greeting

We need to work as hard and be sure that the effort is really defined well , we need to keep on running the market with good sites, there are some sites that are well, the best thing today is to see that one of this is yobit, yobit works well, then make sure that you check sites such as tsu and uptrennd you can earn something , though not much.

• +4 1