Yobit Withdrawal - Page 8 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
d3nz

Yobit Withdrawal

In last 4 years I never have any issue with yobit in deposit trade or withdraw even I read some very long stories of hack and wallet problemes but its really my good luck I never face this because if you doing your all process as they need then you able to have all issues solved without any problem most of time we have issues just because of some system problem which team solved in quick session.

Well, I don't use YoBit but i never heard any issue with YoBit withdrawal or deposit. just wait for few hours and try to follow up your support ticket until they reply on your issue.

Good luck

Dont worry, this means they have a technical error and they are fixing it. Wait for some time then try again and everything will be okay. Thats how you can solve it if will happen again.

• Useful or interesting 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

سخsome times the wallets are under maintenance so you need to wait until it is done 
and you should check the wallets before trade on any pair cause may be it cost you a loss 
also you can send to support team to ask them when the maintenance will end 

Did you write actual wallet memo and what the destination of XRP coin i mean for what  wallet did you want to withdraw? Did you try another wallet to withdraw? And it would be better if you ask Yobit support team about problem in telegram or anything else.

Если помог, кликайте на ❤️ справа снизу.😉

Каждый 5 день по 3.5$      👉   Клик

Such problems are temporary occurring on the yobit exchange. You should not have to take any wory which they fix asap. That types of problems are generally occurring due to the system upgrades or they are trying to add certain components on their system. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

may be October 2019 have some issues regarding deposit and withdraw of xrp but now working fine I used it many times withdraw from this exchange never find this errors.

We need to support good content must like for good posts. 

Well..I am a new user and I don't have any knowledge about it and i want know about this so I needed someone who give me some knowledge about it...thank you

i have never face any withdrawl issues with yobit exchange.sometimes wallets are off because it goes for maintenance and if any wallet is on maintenace so you cant deposit or withdraw your funds but you can trade.so better option is trade xrp and buy some other coin or token which has low withdrawl fees and  not on maintenance.

On 10/7/2019 at 5:54 AM, dana33 said:

Doge withdrawal fees is 500 doge, so which one is cheaper? I never withdrawing using bitcoin, the fees is really huge and not worth at all. 

Btw one of my friend also can't withdraw with XRP and he use other coins in the end.

well wildraw using perfect money has less charges whenever you try withdrawing using bitcoin they will charge you a lot to off fees for withdrawal try using perfect money or PEyee

I see some topic about yobit new policy that you can just withdraw if your balance is like 0.01 btc. Well i dont know if the one posted that topic is legitimate saying the truth.

Sometimes they have some wallet maintenance or simple problem in some of the wallet so you better just wait and also try to not deposit because it might loss your money.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

hei guy i would like to know that if i send ltc coins in btc address made a mistake.when what sould i am doing?can i recover my coins in yobit?

thanks

I have never encountered such issues on the platform, it may be a technical problem try again or contact support if the problem does not solve

On 2/4/2020 at 9:22 AM, Myname248880 said:

All good in my part, I never had any issue with yobit either in withdrawal or deposit. Try to follow up  your support ticket until they reply on your issue...

The support in Yobit exchange is the best in all exchange in crypto currency they reply to fast and really help you with any issue , so if any one have problems they can talk to them 

13 minutes ago, hinbatsde said:

I see withdrawal xrp right presently is back to typical once more, but i lean toward withdrawal with ethereum with expenses approximately 0.005 level on each exchange..

The withdraw of ripple in Yobit is about if I remeber 0.5 and for ethereum is 0.005 the eth is low than other exchange like binance or bittrex it's 0.01 or more 

This probably had to do with yobit updating it's website and having the XRP wallet disabled for a small amount of time. Personally I've withdrawn XRP from yobit and transaction was almost instant. It took just 3-4 seconds to recieve them in my wallet. Yobit is just as friendly and fast exchange as the major ones. I see it growing huge at some point and I will definitely try to get involved with the Yo coin. I'm suggesting it to everyone to be precise.

On 10/6/2019 at 7:00 AM, d3nz said:

Hey guys, i would like to know if you having the same problem with me. I have tried to withdraw my XRP balance then i got an error message that is "withdrawal of this currency temporary off". I tried doing a deposit too then same error message that i got.

i don't know if that error message will be the same with altcoins when withdrawing.

hey no problem go trade XRP/USD . then withdraw usd to your wallet ( Payeer i think ).

. If the amount is small no need to withdraw crypto and waste your money in fess

Before withdrawl you must have to check the status of your trade coins then you have to click on deposit and you can easily deposit on any of your wallet accounts very easily it will not cause any type of problem.

Yobit extract is easier for me. But immediately a existence Ethis has exact miserable remove fee.that's I handle ETH. it is fully than other currency.

On 10/6/2019 at 10:00 AM, d3nz said:

Hey guys, i would like to know if you having the same problem with me. I have tried to withdraw my XRP balance then i got an error message that is "withdrawal of this currency temporary off". I tried doing a deposit too then same error message that i got.

i don't know if that error message will be the same with altcoins when withdrawing.

Yobit withdrawl is too easy and also too much fast and still happy that this is a full goo exchange for us.

If yobit put your ripple wallet in maintenance mode, you can't send your coins to your wallet for a while. There is no solution other than waiting for the guy to fix the wallet. I have the wallet, etc.

Yobit is one of the most popular and valuable exchange site in this platform. Many people used this site. The deposit and withdrawal status and other coin is positive. They may be a good solution to deposit and withdraw. Some times yobit withdraw error massage.