Yobit Withdrawal - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
d3nz

Yobit Withdrawal

Maybe the XRP address on Yobit in maintenance so  withdrawal suspended or your internet connection is weak. so you can try again later

8 hours ago, coloper said:

It might be way bеttеr to аlternatе yоur XRP with а cоins that's set to drаg lоwer bаck. I truthful expelled dogесoin frоm yоbit еffiсiently аnd in 5 mins. Thе yobit XRP topiс may bе in the manаgе оf bеing adjustеd.

To withdraw on yobit, I prefer to use Dogecoin. In addition to faster transactions, withdrawal fees are also quite small. During this time, there are no obstacles encountered when going to withdraw in yobit

On 06.10.2019 at 08:00, d3nz said:

Hey guys, i would like to know if you having the same problem with me. I have tried to withdraw my XRP balance then i got an error message that is "withdrawal of this currency temporary off". I tried doing a deposit too then same error message that i got.

i don't know if that error message will be the same with altcoins when withdrawing.

I would advise you to check the wallet of the exchange, whether it is online, before depositing and withdrawing funds, this simple action will protect you and your time, but in general it is better to withdraw it with other coins where the commission is lower

13 hours ago, Slavi said:

I would advise you to check the wallet of the exchange, whether it is online, before depositing and withdrawing funds, this simple action will protect you and your time, but in general it is better to withdraw it with other coins where the commission is lower

we must be careful before making deposits and withdrawals on the exchange of yobit, I have experienced problems about this. I deposit to the address of the wallet that is offline, this makes the coins that I send do not enter the exchange of yobit. pathetic 😞

• +2 1

1 hour ago, ajizz said:

we must be careful before making deposits and withdrawals on the exchange of yobit, I have experienced problems about this. I deposit to the address of the wallet that is offline, this makes the coins that I send do not enter the exchange of yobit. pathetic 😞

so it’s your fault, not the exchange, you need to understand that some wallets on many exchanges are not available from time to time, so before you deposit funds you need to check whether it is online or not, I haven’t had any problems for more than two years

5 minutes ago, Slavi said:

so it’s your fault, not the exchange, you need to understand that some wallets on many exchanges are not available from time to time, so before you deposit funds you need to check whether it is online or not, I haven’t had any problems for more than two years

yeah, i know if it was my own fault and i took a lesson from that bad experience that happened to me 🙂
now i am better and have never experienced any problems with withdrawals or deposits on this yobit exchange ..

unfortunately there are wallets in maintenance for a long time and therefore it is not possible to make withdraw of these altcoins, in my case it is more than a week that the wallet of calisto (clo) is not working

Everything is clear here. The exchange just turned off the XRP wallet. It happens. There are many such coins in which wallets are disconnected. I would just buy some other coin and withdraw it . I looked up and currently the XRP wallet is working fine. If it does not work for you then you should contact technical support

3 hours ago, corrao25 said:

Everything is clear here. The exchange just turned off the XRP wallet. It happens. There are many such coins in which wallets are disconnected. I would just buy some other coin and withdraw it . I looked up and currently the XRP wallet is working fine. If it does not work for you then you should contact technical support

I just want to add suggestions to users here, if the XRP wallet is turned off on an exchange, you can use LTC or TRX to make low-cost withdrawals, I think this crypto also supports many exchanges in the world ...

1 hour ago, ajizz said:

I just want to add suggestions to users here, if the XRP wallet is turned off on an exchange, you can use LTC or TRX to make low-cost withdrawals, I think this crypto also supports many exchanges in the world ...

I'll tell you a secret, I use coins for withdrawal: waves, etc. Very cheap commissions and fast transactions.Of course, you need to have these coins on another exchange. I used to use doge coin but now the commission has grown a lot, then I stopped using them

14 hours ago, Deophi said:

yobit withdraw is very simply way... it's security system is very hard and it is very faster and it's transcription fees is very low if you new user yobit you can now analysis this site and you can understand ....yobit withdraw is very simple so I remembere anyone person used this site

I'm agreed that the withdrawal process on yobit is really fast but i'm not agreed that the withdrawal fees is very low, to me the withdrawal fees is quite big compared with other exchanges.

• +2 1

I suggest yobit should add an option that's if user has withdraw coins, the withdraw will be pending for ten minutes before it start processing in blockchain network that's so if user has made withdraw with wrong address will be able to cancel withdraw within that ten minutes that's is my opinions.

25 minutes ago, Lubruselu said:

I suggest yobit should add an option that's if user has withdraw coins, the withdraw will be pending for ten minutes before it start processing in blockchain network that's so if user has made withdraw with wrong address will be able to cancel withdraw within that ten minutes that's is my opinions.

i support your idea mate. but in this business speed is the important factor so 10 minutes is very high in this situation. i think yobit could use 30 seconds before confirming the withdraw request.

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

1 hour ago, HammadAli said:

I also tried some days back for XRP. Actually wallet of XRP is offline but site system is saying it is online. They have to update it.

I see the current status of the XRP wallet back online means you can use, well XRP is highly recommended for traders who want to have a low withdrawal fee, because XRP only charges 0.5 or around 2000 satoshi for withdrawals, very low ...

39 minutes ago, Unstoppable said:

Don’t worry about it, buddy, these are just trifles. We are all here to help each other and share all thoughts and information in crypto, honestly, not hesitating to ask again here. Excellent day

I do not understand what you mean, man, what are you going to do to help users here? if you want to help about lending bitcoin to trade I would love to be helped...

4 minutes ago, herialb said:

Yeah, doge or xrp have one of the smallest withdrawal fees. I don't know who would withdrawal btc when there are options 10x cheaper than it. Just withdrawal a coin and then change it for btc.

it depends on what platform you are withdrawing the coins to, and I feel like OP is trafering the coins to his local wallet so he can exchange it to fiat and only few coins are supported by their local exchange

Mainly when you tried to withdraw xrp then xrp withdrawal was blocked foe few time. Now all are okay to withdraw from yobit and the withdrawal speed is high in yobit all time.

On 11/26/2019 at 5:44 PM, Akbor said:

Mainly when you tried to withdraw xrp then xrp withdrawal was blocked foe few times. Now all are okay to withdraw from yobit and the withdrawal speed is high in yobit all time.

You are right I made multiple withdrawals using XRP and everything went smooth there is no delay to my withdrawal once I confirmed it the xrp comes to my wallet. 

• +2 1

On 10/6/2019 at 12:00 PM, d3nz said:

Hey guys, i would like to know if you having the same problem with me. I have tried to withdraw my XRP balance then i got an error message that is "withdrawal of this currency temporary off". I tried doing a deposit too then same error message that i got.

i don't know if that error message will be the same with altcoins when withdrawing.

Try to check your address correctly and look carefully. the day after tomorrow I made an XRP withdrawal and found no errors and received them safely in my wallet. or if you are in a hurry in withdrawing, my suggestion is to change to LTC first, the withdrawal fee is also not much different from XRP.

On 10/5/2019 at 10:00 PM, d3nz said:

I just check and XRP wallet is online.

You can withdraw XRP now, but this topic is from 05.10. and probably then did not work.

Sometimes wallets need to synchronize and you must to wait that wallet 100% work to send or receive coin.

Always check whether wallet online or offline.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 10/6/2019 at 12:00 PM, d3nz said:

Try to refresh the page. It's usually happen If you have a bad internet connection when accessing yobit website. I just withdraw my 250 XRP from There a few minutes ago and it went succesful into my wallet.

On 10/6/2019 at 1:00 PM, d3nz said:

I think the wallet/currencies your trying to withdraw is under maintenance, so i think try to withdraw in other wallet/currencies. Or try it again after few minutes.

Edited by maricans

If your internet connection is good / strong, maybe the XRP wallet in Yobit is under maintenance, so you can repeat it tomorrow. You don't need to worry that your balance will disappear or something happens that you don't want.