Yobit Withdrawal - Page 11 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
d3nz

Yobit Withdrawal

Maybe maintances was there so XRP withdrawal would have been temporarily disabled on Yobit exchange. This type of problem is temporary and service resumed after maintenance is completed.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is not an error message, the wallet you are trying to withdraw is under maintenance, you must wait for the maintenance to finish before you can complete your withdrawal

• +1 1

On 11/5/2019 at 3:42 AM, Rosepetals said:

Yes mate,I don't know what had happened that time and I guess I've  created a mistake also that I didn't notice but it's ok, I'll be careful nextime..I learn from my mistakes.

. I have heard from the site admins that tech are working on it and it will be fixed soon. To be honest id hold on for a while before selling it to get it out as you may have to sell low.

On 10/6/2019 at 8:00 AM, d3nz said:

Hey guys, i would like to know if you having the same problem with me. I have tried to withdraw my XRP balance then i got an error message that is "withdrawal of this currency temporary off". I tried doing a deposit too then same error message that i got.

i don't know if that error message will be the same with altcoins when withdrawing.

Yobit often has this problem of restrictions of deposits and withdraws because of wallet maintainance, so when you see this error just use different coin to withdraw. 

• +1 1

That means Yobit's wallet for that cryptocurrency is currently on maintenance. Maybe they are repairing something on maintaining something on that particular wallet. So all you have to do is just wait for a while and then try again. There is nothing alarming with that.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Keep patient.They need to repair a bit before ajar leave manage again, may well be in system, net or hardware. It precisely fleeting you lone could do with to pause until new poster comes up. Be patient, openhanded capable air force into thousand constituent is not stress-free work.

10 hours ago, Marksusan said:

Withdraw on yobit is simple and direct but it require careful not to sell to other coin and be affect with extra charge unless if the coin not available 

If you like you can sell to other coin and withdraw with the coin you buy, this is common why using bitcoin, bitcoin do not withdraw it because if high fee, but convert it to low withdraw fee altcoins like litecoin and ripple. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

If I have wanted a partner As many colleagues comment, there are some coins that cannot be withdrawn therefore I advise you to exchange for a coin that can be withdrawn as many colleagues comment
Good luck and big winnings to the whole community
A big greeting

I think you need to wait some time and try it again cause there are a trouble with their member for getting same things. If you not eligible to withdraw your xrp balance again you need to go the support option on their I think they solve your problem.

Yobit withdrawal is really awesome. Yobit pays us instantly and that is really good. We are really satisfied with yobit withdrawal. 

To the best of my experience using several crypto exchange sites both local and international binnance, yobit and some from my location are simple and friendly for making transactions. It was once I was thought, guided on how to use yobit via youtube video I tried it and I started picking the steps, today convertion and exchanging from one coin to another then place withdrawal order and others I can handled them.

I'm proud of that it is part of my achievements.

• +1 1

Probebly it’s a technical problem of,  you need to chack the rules of Yobit,  i hope you will be able to do it,,

When in the market there is a lot of difference  of rate if one currency then they turn off the withdrawal of certain coins so it might be due to the same reason.

• +2 1

Sometimes they turn the withdrawal off for certain coins maybe due to the mentinance of that coin or because of the blockchain issue I am not sure but they turn that in again after some time.

• +1 1

Try to withdraw from another currency, do not worry if there are technical problems on the site that will be fixed soon, the yobit platform faces few problems this period.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

That should be tampered issue so ne optimistic to try late days after the error been fixed you will be able withdraw your funds and don't get your mind lost as yobit is trust exchange.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

@d3nz Hello my friend, according to my experience and opinion yobit withdraw fee is not too high. Im my personal opinion the withdraw fee is reliable. Yibit complate there every withdraw request as soon as possible. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Yobit is the best and always yobit is the best. I think there is no any problem  with Yobit withdraw. Because yobit always trying to best service with their customer. They are always the best. 

But, someone stay that he has problem with XRP withdrawal. May be they are gong under maintenance XRP wallet. But very soon they set it and it is ready for withdrawal.

• +3 1
  • +4 2

Mate it is a XRP maintanance problem, i had also face this problem, but then i had converted my XRP to Litecoin and make a withdrawal. Litecoin in yobit exchange has less fees than other currency, if you have to make withdraw try this method or Hold your XRP . The Deposit and withdrawal problem will be soon resolved by yobit exchange.

Ripple is good, litecoin can take three minutes before successful withdraw but also with low fee, but I prefer ripple because the withdrawal fee is low and yet takes only 5 seconds for successful withdrawal. 

Hey mate, xrp withdraw maybe temporally off, so don't worry. We all know yobit is top exchange in the crypto world and we found lot of good review, so don't worry or you can try different coin withdraw at yobit exchange because other's coin not have a any issue from withdraw.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think this withdrawal problem was probably a temporary problem and I haven't withdrawn any coins from yobit so far so I have no idea about this.  Withdrawal from Yobit is not supposed to be a problem and there are many members in the forum who have converted BTC to XRP.  In Yobit, any coin can be easily exchanged for another currency and any coin can be easily withdrawn.

I have not had any problem, I really do not handle that crypto much but maybe it is due to an error, you can contact support for a solution to your problem ..

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Yobit is best exchange. You can easily withdraw from this exchange. You can withdraw from this exchange in BTC is difficult because it's transaction fee is high. You can convert your BTC in litecoin and you can easily withdraw this . It's transection fee is very low. 

• +1 1