Yobit Withdrawal - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
d3nz

Yobit Withdrawal

Hey guys, i would like to know if you having the same problem with me. I have tried to withdraw my XRP balance then i got an error message that is "withdrawal of this currency temporary off". I tried doing a deposit too then same error message that i got.

i don't know if that error message will be the same with altcoins when withdrawing.

• Useful or interesting 11
  • +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 4
  • +4 4
  • +5 1

19 hours ago, moonuranus said:

There might be a maintenance for the yobit's XRP wallet, wait for it or just convert it to any available coins for withdrawal that you want. I too can't withdraw with XRP.

Yeah, it is judt weird the the wallet is online and unable to deposit and make a withdrawal. Hoping they will fix the issue on XRP wallet .

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1

Hi the XRP wallet is having problems for me too at the minute. Apparently they are having problems at the moment and will be fixed soon. You can swap for another coin to withdraw or wait like i will.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

19 hours ago, Ele said:

Trade the ripple to ethereum and withdraw it. They might have suspended ripple withdrawal due to unforseen circumstances.

Thanks for the suggestion, i think i may need to wait for it or do what you suggest and buy xrp on other exchange until they fix the maintenance.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 1

19 hours ago, moonuranus said:

There might be a maintenance for the yobit's XRP wallet, wait for it or just convert it to any available coins for withdrawal that you want. I too can't withdraw with XRP.

I the wallet is just having problems at the moment. I have heard from the site admins that tech are working on it and it will be fixed soon. To be honest id hold on for a while before selling it to get it out as you may have to sell low.

• +5 1

All good in my part, I never had any issue with yobit either in withdrawal or deposit. Try to follow up  your support ticket until they reply on your issue.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 2

MASTERCOIN

Claim the Free 1000 GHS.  Invest at your own Risk.

6 minutes ago, Bitxalt said:

try clearing the cache in browser you are using, then login again into your yobit account, if you still can't withdraw your XRP, just switch to bitcoin or eth, hope it helps.

I don't think clearing cache will help and solve the issue. And it looks like the problem is on there end since there is no wallet status update on withdraw and deposit.

• +2 1

How about using other coins to withdrawal? Because i just withdraw my dogecoin from yobit and its success in 5 minutes. Maybe XRP wallet on yobit in maintenance or ask the yobit support directly.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

3 minutes ago, lovesybitz said:

Did you try other coins, like Ethereum, Waves, or more, they might have a problem or fixing something about the coins. Or you could ask their support too about your issue mate. Have try to send them a message?

I haven't tried using other coins yet, maybe i will trade it to ethereum and hoping trading fees will be low. Not yet, it could be inconvenience if i will wait for their response.

37 minutes ago, lovesybitz said:

I think much better to trade it to ethereum, I can guarantee you that the fee is very low 100%, I almost did that from bitcoin to ethereum the fee was much lower 100x than bitcoin fee's.

That would be great then. Thanks for your suggestion. I'll do a trade now and try to make a transfer and calculate how much time it will be transfer to my wallet.

• Useful or interesting 3

1 hour ago, lovesybitz said:

I think much better to trade it to ethereum, I can guarantee you that the fee is very low 100%, I almost did that from bitcoin to ethereum the fee was much lower 100x than bitcoin fee's.

Which coin that have the lowest fee in conversion of USD? I thought Doge is the cheapest one, how much is the ethereum fee withdrawal on yobit?

10 minutes ago, Shiftingsand77 said:

Eth withdrawal on Yobit is 0.005 thats almost $1. A lot cheaper than withdrawing it in btc which cost around $10. 

@op Ive heard theres a withdrawal issue with xrp. A lot of them got pending withdrawals.

Doge withdrawal fees is 500 doge, so which one is cheaper? I never withdrawing using bitcoin, the fees is really huge and not worth at all. 

Btw one of my friend also can't withdraw with XRP and he use other coins in the end.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, lovesybitz said:

Nope, you are wrong mate, if you are going to check them out in yobit platform, doge is much more higher rates rather than Eth in terms of transaction fee, for Eth was only 0.000105 satoshi while on Doge was 0.000145 satoshi, see the difference mate. 

Ah i see, thanks for the calculation bro. I will using ethereum for withdrawal next time on yobit then. I thought dogecoin is the cheapest but nope, eth is the cheapest. Thanks 🙂

• +1 2

On 10/6/2019 at 8:00 AM, d3nz said:

Hey guys, i would like to know if you having the same problem with me. I have tried to withdraw my XRP balance then i got an error message that is "withdrawal of this currency temporary off". I tried doing a deposit too then same error message that i got.

i don't know if that error message will be the same with altcoins when withdrawing.

Sure some of currency withdraw and deposit are dissabled for a while. Try to exchange your XRP to LTC then withdraw them to changelly ant the exchange it back to XRP if that message will happen again try to clear cookies and cache hope it'll work.

• +1 2

I think is a maintenace of the wallet just wait a few hours or contact support or message i  a chatbox sothat support admin will inform you

1 minute ago, Sunjina said:

Yobit withdraw is easier for me. But now a day's Ethis has very low withdraw fee.that's I use ETH. it is well than other currency.

Without eth you can exchange your coin to waves or xrp , this coin withdraw fee highly low.Also you withdraw by dogecoin.

On 10/6/2019 at 6:00 AM, d3nz said:

Hi brother, when i see your topic i go check the XRP wallet and i find that it's online, so it will work for sure, i don't have this coin to try some withdrawal, you need always to see if the wallet is offline, or in maintenance, it will not work, some times you will lose your token, so please be careful when you are using address in YOBIT.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

21 hours ago, Sunjina said:

Yobit withdraw is easier for me. But now a day's Ethis has very low withdraw fee.that's I use ETH. it is well than other currency.

I think the withdrawal fees depends on your portfolio.  Because some want withdrawals cheaper than 0.5$ and on the other hand whales will withdrawal in bitcoin with 10$ fee. I personally prefer waves tho.

exchanges sometimes perform technical maintenance for their wallets. you may have been involved in such technical maintenance. if the deposit and withdrawal status of other coins is positive, they may be a good solution to deposit and withdraw.

• +1 2

On 10/6/2019 at 12:00 PM, d3nz said:

Before converting, you should check the status of the wallet on yobit. Just press the deposit button, and you will see the status. There are many other coin choices if the wallet status is under maintenance.

On 10/6/2019 at 1:00 PM, d3nz said:

I have never had a problem when making withdrawals on yobit. I can do withdrawal with eth. Maybe you can withdraw with other coin. You can withdraw with eth or doge or other altcoin.

1 hour ago, dion2566 said:

to withdraw xrp right now it can't, but my suggestion for now is that I use waves and trx fees are cheaper than eth and doge, I have tried all times well and fast, fee waves only 0.02 while for trx it only needs 1o trx, so it's very cheap. good luck. Yobit is the best exchange.

During this time I did withdraw in yobit via eth it turns out there is a cheaper feenya than eth. Next I will try to withdraw via waves and trx. 

Probably wallet was under maintenance when you tried to transfer. You need to chek this before transfering as this happens in every exchange from time to time.

On 10/27/2019 at 4:18 AM, dion2566 said:

to withdraw xrp right now it can't, but my suggestion for now is that I use waves and trx fees are cheaper than eth and doge, I have tried all times well and fast, fee waves only 0.02 while for trx it only needs 1o trx, so it's very cheap. good luck. Yobit is the best exchange.

nice tips!! thanks... I was wondering about the best way to make cheap withdrawals in yobit

• +1 3