Yobit Withdrawal - Page 10 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
d3nz

Yobit Withdrawal

If the problem is found in withdrawing and depositing, it is possible that there is a problem in the currency. You should wait and repeat the attempt again. This I think.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 7/23/2020 at 11:34 AM, Manomano said:

Exchanges occasionally carry out technical protection for their wallets. You could were worried in such technical protection. If the deposit and withdrawal repute of other cash is fine, they will be a great strategy to deposit and withdraw.

I do not think wallet maintenance is a technical protection, I think it is used when an issue related to withdrawals arises, I faxed the problem sometimes again when I converted to EOS token. I have to convert the EOS back to another coin before I was able to withdraw.

• +2 1

On 10/6/2019 at 11:00 AM, d3nz said:

Hey guys, i would like to know if you having the same problem with me. I have tried to withdraw my XRP balance then i got an error message that is "withdrawal of this currency temporary off". I tried doing a deposit too then same error message that i got.

i don't know if that error message will be the same with altcoins when withdrawing.

You should not try to do the same thing always as the platform already notice you that this xrp transaction is temporary off and its mean yobit get some Problem to withdraw xrp or deposit xrp.. I think you should try again next time or you can withdraw to another currency by converted xrp too.. Best of luck                

It happening sometimes when the site is making an update don't worry be patient and when it start working then you can or you have to buy another coins which is valuable for you or if not then wait for maintenance it will start work soon..

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Mark wood said:

It happening sometimes when the site is making an update don't worry be patient and when it start working then you can or you have to buy another coins which is valuable for you or if not then wait for maintenance it will start work soon..

Besides that, their is also an option to trade the coin under maintenance to another coins that is not under maintenance. There was a time I converted to EOS, but it was under maintenance, I later had to convert into ripple. The platform is very flexible to such extent which is a very good thing. I withdraw with ripple during the time. 

Yobit exchange's withdrawal interface is very easy to use, user friendly and you can also withdraw fiat

Periodically, there is some technical work on the wallets.  Sometimes different cryptocurrencies are blocked, but everything quickly returns to normal, now xrp is working fine.

It is normal, many times there is maintenance in the currency you want to withdraw and it does not let you do it. You only have to wait a day or two, but generally it is solved very quickly my friend.

Don't worry the currency must be in maintenance, if you are in such a hurry to withdraw your funds exchange it for another currency or wait until the maintenance of the currency is over so you can make the withdrawal.

It may be a maintenance detail, a few days ago make a withdrawal normally and try again it is active

On 10/6/2019 at 8:00 AM, d3nz said:

Hey guys, i would like to know if you having the same problem with me. I have tried to withdraw my XRP balance then i got an error message that is "withdrawal of this currency temporary off". I tried doing a deposit too then same error message that i got.

i don't know if that error message will be the same with altcoins when withdrawing.

Yes,  I  saw  a few other  people who  had the same  problem. I suggest you  wait a little  while. I think yobit officials will fix the  problem as soon as  possible. I am now  investing in XRP . I think you  made a good decision.

On 9/27/2020 at 8:55 AM, Suparna said:

The XRP wallet is a bit of a problem for me. It hurts a lot. They are having problems right now, but it will be fixed soon. I think you can try it now and get the XRP coins without any problems.

My brotther  , this  problem  may be caused  by density . I think  t is normal to  have problems  caused by  airdrops on  the yobit exchange  for a few days. Wait for  while and  hope the  authorities  will return  soon . There were  no problems  with crypto  withdrawals on the yobit  exchange before .  As I said , the system  was busy  this week .

Yobit is an exchangue that if he pays, he has paid me many times, I recommend withdrawing by LTC, it removes very little commission and the payment arrives almost instantly, I recommend LTC I have not tested how much commission the other cryptos take away.

I had this problem before, but I contacted the count on the platform and on the Telegram and in the support messages on the site, and I was contacted and the problem was resolved, I really did not know what was the reason, but I advise you to contact the support.

YoBit offers various means through which merchants can make payments on the platform. These include:
Credit and debit cards. Merchants can make payment on YoBit using their VISA or MasterCard. YoBit does not accept credit cards.
Digital Wallets: Yandex.Money, Payeer, OKPay, Capitalist, QIWI, AdvCash, Webmoney, Perfectmoney.
YoBit does not provide any information on whether there are limits associated with transactions on the platform. However, the information collected online suggests that there is no withdrawal limit on crypto transactions on the YoBit exchange.

On 10/6/2019 at 1:00 AM, d3nz said:

by chance at the moment I made an xrp withdrawal and I had no problem with that, check your platform mine is yobit I don't know which one you are using exactly

Yobit really does leave some wallets in maintenance and this can take some time and it is impossible to make withdrawals, I advise you to try to withdraw in another currency

Well every exchanger need a maintainance break.You might get into that while deposit.Don't worry your money is safe in yobit.Some problem happens.But have patience.Yobit won't do anything to your money.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

It's just maintenance for upgrading coin/wallet or something else. Few hours or days and withdrawal will be open. Yobit exchange never scam

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• 28 марта биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares стал свидетелем беспрецедентных инвестиций в размере 243,5 миллионов долларов США, что означает значительный рост, более чем в пять раз превышающий обычный ежедневный объем. Согласно предварительным данным Farside Investors, приток 27 марта в биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares вырос в четыре раза по сравнению со средними дневными инвестициями в $43,9 млн с момента его дебюта 11 января. Этот приток почти втрое превысил показатель предыдущего дня в 73,6 миллиона долларов, что значительно превышает сценарий отсутствия поступлений 25 марта.   Таблица инвестиций в биткойн-ETF | Источник: Farside Investors. Между тем, Bitcoin ETF (IBIT) компании Blackrock  показал еще более впечатляющий приток: новые инвестиции составили 323,8 миллиона долларов. Другие биткойн-ETF, такие как Valkyrie Bitcoin ETF (BRRR), зафиксировали 5,1 миллиона долларов, Invesco Galaxy Bitcoin ETF (BTCO) получили 4,8 миллиона долларов, Franklin Bitcoin ETF (EZBC) привлек 4 миллиона долларов, а VanEck Bitcoin ETF (HODL) зарегистрировал 1,9 миллиона долларов в новых биткойн-ETF. вложения. И WisdomTree Bitcoin ETF (BTCW), и Fidelity Investments Bitcoin ETF (FBTC) сообщили о притоке в размере 1,5 миллиона долларов, продемонстрировав более скромную прибыль.   Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок. Поскольку этот значительный приток в биткойн-ETF отражает растущий институциональный интерес к криптовалюте, генеральный директор ARK Invest Кэти Вуд прогнозирует, что цена биткойна может достичь 3,8 миллиона долларов , что обусловлено его растущей ролью на «финансовой супермагистрали». Вуд утверждает, что осторожный подход SEC к институциональным инвестициям в биткойн может непреднамеренно повысить его цену. Запуск этих финансовых продуктов привел к резкому росту спроса, побив предыдущие инвестиционные рекорды ETF США и возобновив интерес к биткойнам, которые эти фонды напрямую приобретают и управляют. Отраслевые эксперты поддерживают мнение Вуд о том, что предстоящее в апреле сокращение награды вдвое приведет к шоку предложения, что будет способствовать продолжающемуся росту цен, обусловленному спросом. Когда это произошло, биткойн достиг максимума в 71 670 долларов, но опустился ниже уровня 69 000 долларов, в конечном итоге установившись на уровне 69 698 долларов к концу дня. По данным CoinMarketCap, в настоящее время цена Биткойна составляет 70 783 доллара. .   24-часовой график цен BTC: Источник: CoinMarketCap. Криптовалютные аналитики начали спорить о том, что внимание к немедленным ценовым движениям Биткойна затмевает более значительную тенденцию. 28 марта в сообщении на X криптоаналитик Гамшу поделился со своими 28 900 подписчиками, что внимание чрезмерно сконцентрировано на ежедневных движениях цен, а не на признании значительных инвестиций, поступающих в Биткойн. «Поскольку биткойн-ETF испытывают рекордные притоки, беспокойство по поводу дневной цены кажется неуместным», — прокомментировал он. 27 марта главный инвестиционный директор Bitwise Мэтт Хоуган отметил на X, что многим профессиональным инвесторам по-прежнему запрещено покупать биткойн-ETF, особенно в Великобритании, где нормативно-правовая база остается осторожной в отношении криптовалют.     Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок.    
    • Актуальные курсы на 28.03   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 0.7 за $. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.   За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉 в телеграм  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Кто знает, может будет дроп или айсио говорят. На этом бирже нужно иметь хорошее терпение и все). Этот запись от чата биржы. У меня тоже есть на телеграме этот чат. Копия биржевского чата. Биткоин пока на росте постепенно. До халвинга около 80к будет наверно.  
    • Уважаемые пользователи!   На сегодня курсы: Покупка: +2.5%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10250$) Продажа: -3.2%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9680usdt)   Так же существует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеров   Напоминаем о перечне наших услуг: -Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные -Перестановка наличных по всему миру(50+ стран) -Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal, -Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDT   Мы находимся на всех известных мониторингах: Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочих   Все заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.best По всем прочим вопросам обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • Сообщается, что основанная Джиханом Ву компания Bitdeer, занимающаяся майнингом криптовалют, ищет 100 миллионов долларов для наращивания своих мощностей по добыче биткойнов. Bitdeer Technologies Holding, компания по добыче биткойнов , основанная Джиханом Ву , как сообщается, ищет финансирование в размере 100 миллионов долларов для расширения своих возможностей по майнингу, как стало известно Bloomberg. Согласно отчету, сингапурская компания намерена использовать средства для расширения своих мощностей по добыче криптовалют, особенно в преддверии ожидаемого в апреле четвертого сокращения вдвое , что приведет к снижению вознаграждений за майнинг. Однако оценка компании после раунда финансирования остается неясной, поскольку обсуждения продолжаются, а детали финансирования могут быть изменены.   Основанная в 2018 году, Bitdeer публично торгуется на Nasdaq под тикером BTDR. На момент написания компания не делала никаких публичных заявлений относительно продолжающихся обсуждений финансирования. Переговоры о финансировании совпадают с приближением четвертого халвинга Биткойна, в результате которого вознаграждение за майнинг сократится вдвое с 6,25 BTC до 3,125 BTC в середине апреля. Сокращение потенциально может повлиять на прибыльность майнинговых предприятий, особенно для небольших компаний. Более того, помимо халвинга, майнеры сталкиваются и с другими проблемами. Как ранее сообщали СМИ, одобрение спотовых биткойн-ETF предоставило традиционным инвесторам альтернативный способ выхода на рынок криптовалют, заменив их зависимость от криптовалютных акций майнинговых компаний в качестве прокси для получения доступа к биткойнам.
    • 28.03.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.7%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  - По Запросу USDT   - По Запросу   Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Cryptolavka.com is a reliable exchange service designed for those who want to quickly, securely, and at a favorable rate exchange cryptocurrency online! The exchange operates 24/7 in automatic mode, without registration and mandatory verification - we value your privacy! We monitor the cleanliness of crypto through the AMLbot service.Cryptolavka works with the following cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC) Ethereum (ETH) Tether (USDT) Litecoin (LTC) Monero (XMR) Tron (TRX) Dogecoin (DOGE) Binance Coin (BSC) Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Solana (SOL) Dash (DASH) Matic (Polygon) Toncoin (TON) USDT Coin (USDC) Avalanche (AVAX) Cryptolavka works with the following banks: Sberbank Humo UzCard Cryptolavka works with the following electronic payment systems: Yandex Money (temporarily under maintenance) In the near future, the number of directions will increase!Advantages of Cryptolavka service: Low commissions Pleasant exchange rates 24/7 exchange High processing speed of applications, due to complete automation No registration and user verification required Cryptolavka on monitors: Bestchange KursExpert Crypto.ru The number of monitors is expanding, and we are also open to cooperation!Cryptolavka on reviews: Etorazvod Trustpilot WOT Mentions in online media: Crypto.ru Profinvestment Coinspot Cryptolavka Affiliate Program:Users have access to a single-level affiliate program, where you will receive 20% of net profit. Increasing the size of the affiliate reward is negotiated individually.Our contacts:Website: https://cryptolavka.com/Email: info@cryptolavka.comSupport on Telegram: https://t.me/cryptolavka_help
    • Increased Rain ☔️   We have some Easter treats in rain form 🐰   Get your umbrellas out and be sure to catch some rain for yourself over the next few days! 🌧
    • По-разному бывает. Я точно не помню уже названия, но несколько шитков максимальную цену имели как раз не на моменте старта, а примерно через пару дней, так что не все под одну гребенку надо делать. Главное, что зарабатывать можно)
    • Да, и это справедливо. Т.к. быть среди лидеров - очень тяжело и рискованно. 😎 Первая задача, то там насколько помню по кнопке Go переходит на бридж (мост), где нужно поменять тестовые токены ETH Sepolia на MINT? ETH Sepolia можно запросить на кранах, ввести запрос в гугле и найти подходящий. У меня они просто уже были на кошельке. Вторая задача только для тех, кто купил их NFT. Кстати, она сейчас стоит 0.318 ETH = 1100$, это к слову о лидерах, почему у них столько баллов. 😎  Сейчас их не перекинуть, ждем дальнейших анонсов. Возможно эти баллы сразу будут влиять на получение эирдропа MINT.