Yobit Withdrawal - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
d3nz

Yobit Withdrawal

I did withdrawal for eth yesterday and it was all fine, maybe its your internet connection or the have issue only in xrp withdrawal? Try to do it again another day maybe it will be fix and make sure you have strong internet connection.

On 10/6/2019 at 1:00 PM, d3nz said:

Hey guys, i would like to know if you having the same problem with me. I have tried to withdraw my XRP balance then i got an error message that is "withdrawal of this currency temporary off". I tried doing a deposit too then same error message that i got.

i don't know if that error message will be the same with altcoins when withdrawing.

Good morning mate,i convert my btc to xrp to and then withdraw it but i did not encounter this problem when trying to withdraw it.

I'm sure that message shows the XRP wallet is maintenance. They will fix soon just wait or you can convert another cryptocurrency so that you can transfer your funds.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Make sure that the Internet is good, and that there is no maintenance for the wallets, and that the withdrawal fee is available to you. Your problem has gone through an old time, but you may benefit from these tips if the problem still exists.

On 12/24/2019 at 2:13 PM, Soaib khan said:

mybe server issues yobit fix it after sometimes you can hold after fix make withdrawal yobit is popular exchange don't worry your money safe

I believe in yobit because if there is a server problem, yobit will fix it immediately, sometimes you can hold it after the repair is done with yobit withdrawal. And I never worried that my money would be lost because it remained safe and remained good.

18 minutes ago, robank said:

I assume the withdrawal prices depends on your portfolio.  Since a few need withdrawals less expensive than 0.5$ and on the other hand whales will withdrawal in bitcoin with 10$ fee. I clearly lean in the direction of waves tho.

It does indeed. It depends on the type of crypto you wan't to withdraw. Bitcoin mining fees are higher than e.g. XLM or in my case Enjin. I paid a very low fee.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On yobit exchange some coins wallet are in mountainous and we can not withdraw these coin .if you want to withdraw then convert in bitcoin or ethereum coin or in doge coin then withdraw from exchange.

37 minutes ago, nerwe said:

I think can be a maintenace of the pockets truthful keep up a few hours or touch bolster or message i  a chatbox sothat back admin will train you

Because it's a problem in 2019, so I don't think there are any problems now. But indeed if you see from the information available, that it is only temporary maintenance. Surely after that it will be normal again.

I did not suffer from this problem. Maybe there is an error in the withdrawal address. Try to contact the support team or transfer them to another currency and withdraw them.

On 12/18/2019 at 12:25 PM, huyasdad08 said:

You have to be careful when you want to withdraw money, try converting to something bigger, XRP on Yobit is always like that.

Another option is Litecoin they also offer cheap fees I also like XRP but there's no option to deposit XRP to our local exchange so I have no choice to the nearest coin with good potential and with cheaper fee and that is none other Litecoin

Edited by Grandmaster

You are facing such issues due to unavailability of that currency or the exchange would not doing transaction with such currency wait for a while the problem will be shorted sometimes exchanges face the problem of unavailability of the currency. 

Well, actually I have encountered a situation like you, I recommend waiting for the error to be resolved, I don't know if you are the same as me but I checked the network and tried again.

they are are always running maintenance on their wallet. i discovered that whenever you want to make a withdrawal. the particular wallet turn into  maintenance. quite obvious that something is fishy on that exchange.

The issue which yiu are facing  might be because of your poor internet connection..and sometimes it eill be of the exchange glitch.but no need to worry about thr withdrawals.the same issue will be resolved soon

Yobit withdrawal with Bitcoin there are a high fees to pays about 0.0012 Bitcoins, so you can exchange them to other coin like Ripple XRP or Ethereum because their fees are lower than Bitcoin withdrawal fees.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Now yobit exchange working fine now you can withdraw if you want if you find still problem then change your browser may be some issues with your browser. 

This is due to a bug in the platform or the developers are updating. Please wait a few hours and try again

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

perhaps the finest feature you exchange your XRP coins with other coins. example of a not expensive fee coin, trapped at litecoin.

Yobit withdrawal is very simple and there may also be a maintenance for the yobit.net XRP wallet, you container  entirely translate it to any on hand coins for withdrawal that you want. I exceedingly false piety retire with XRP.

Hi there .... Till now. I have not yet reached the withdrawal threshold limit so I don't have any idea about the withdrawal system. The coins in my wallet balance is very low & I don't have any sufficient amount of coins to make a withdrawal. ... U can see in the withdrawal section for more information...

On 10/6/2019 at 11:00 AM, d3nz said:

Hey guys, i would like to know if you having the same problem with me. I have tried to withdraw my XRP balance then i got an error message that is "withdrawal of this currency temporary off". I tried doing a deposit too then same error message that i got.

i don't know if that error message will be the same with altcoins when withdrawing.

when you have try to deposit or withdrawn wallet was under maintaince. maintaince will be sloved after sometimes. 

but wallet have back online and blocks available for withdrawn.

you can use now.

May be it's some problems in yobit server don't worry as they know they will fix the issue sooner and you Will be able to withdraw successfully

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Всем привет!   Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать:   - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????.   - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????.   - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????.   - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????.   - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????.   - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️.   - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????.   - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????!   Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Привет, друзья-майнеры и крипто-энтузиасты!Рад представить вам уникальную особенность MintBit в мире облачного майнинга — нашу прямую трансляцию работы оборудования в реальном времени. MintBit не только предлагает высококачественные услуги майнинга, но и гарантирует максимальную прозрачность для нашего сообщества.???? **Значение онлайн-трансляции**В индустрии, где доверие имеет первостепенное значение, мы открываем двери в наши операционные процессы. Смотрите, как наши мощные Bitmain Antminer L7 работают в любое время, подчеркивая нашу приверженность прозрачности и открытости.????️ **Реальный майнинг в реальном времени**Все сомнения отпадут, когда вы увидите, как работает сердце MintBit. Наша онлайн-трансляция позволяет наблюдать за реальными процессами майнинга, подтверждая нашу прозрачность и честность.???? **Производительность и рентабельность**Онлайн-трансляция не только успокаивает, но и позволяет наблюдать за влиянием эффективности майнинга на вашу ежедневную прибыль. Мы используем передовые технологии для максимизации вашей рентабельности.???? **Бонусы и реферальная программа**Присоединяясь к MintBit, вы получаете доступ к нашей щедрой реферальной программе. За каждого активного реферала, который делает минимальный депозит, вы получаете гарантированный бонус. Наша многоуровневая реферальная программа предлагает:- 1 уровень: $3 за активного реферала + 5% от их депозита.- 2 уровень: +3% от депозита рефералов второго уровня.- 3 уровень: +1% от депозита рефералов третьего уровня.???? **Процент заработка и минимальные выводы**Наши пользователи ежедневно зарабатывают от 1% до 2%, что делает майнинг с MintBit выгодным вложением. Минимальная сумма для вывода средств соответствует стандартам индустрии и зависит от выбранной криптовалюты.???? **Давайте обсудим**Как вы считаете, насколько важна прозрачность в облачном майнинге? Как онлайн-трансляция влияет на ваш выбор платформы для майнинга? Ваше мнение важно для нас, и мы стремимся к открытому диалогу о всех аспектах нашего сервиса.Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению и делитесь своими мыслями и вопросами ниже. Давайте вместе создадим сообщество, основанное на доверии, прозрачности и взаимной поддержке.С уважением https://mintbit.co/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot