Yobit Withdrawal - Page 10 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
d3nz

Yobit Withdrawal

If the problem is found in withdrawing and depositing, it is possible that there is a problem in the currency. You should wait and repeat the attempt again. This I think.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 7/23/2020 at 11:34 AM, Manomano said:

Exchanges occasionally carry out technical protection for their wallets. You could were worried in such technical protection. If the deposit and withdrawal repute of other cash is fine, they will be a great strategy to deposit and withdraw.

I do not think wallet maintenance is a technical protection, I think it is used when an issue related to withdrawals arises, I faxed the problem sometimes again when I converted to EOS token. I have to convert the EOS back to another coin before I was able to withdraw.

• +2 1

On 10/6/2019 at 11:00 AM, d3nz said:

Hey guys, i would like to know if you having the same problem with me. I have tried to withdraw my XRP balance then i got an error message that is "withdrawal of this currency temporary off". I tried doing a deposit too then same error message that i got.

i don't know if that error message will be the same with altcoins when withdrawing.

You should not try to do the same thing always as the platform already notice you that this xrp transaction is temporary off and its mean yobit get some Problem to withdraw xrp or deposit xrp.. I think you should try again next time or you can withdraw to another currency by converted xrp too.. Best of luck                

It happening sometimes when the site is making an update don't worry be patient and when it start working then you can or you have to buy another coins which is valuable for you or if not then wait for maintenance it will start work soon..

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Mark wood said:

It happening sometimes when the site is making an update don't worry be patient and when it start working then you can or you have to buy another coins which is valuable for you or if not then wait for maintenance it will start work soon..

Besides that, their is also an option to trade the coin under maintenance to another coins that is not under maintenance. There was a time I converted to EOS, but it was under maintenance, I later had to convert into ripple. The platform is very flexible to such extent which is a very good thing. I withdraw with ripple during the time. 

Yobit exchange's withdrawal interface is very easy to use, user friendly and you can also withdraw fiat

Periodically, there is some technical work on the wallets.  Sometimes different cryptocurrencies are blocked, but everything quickly returns to normal, now xrp is working fine.

It is normal, many times there is maintenance in the currency you want to withdraw and it does not let you do it. You only have to wait a day or two, but generally it is solved very quickly my friend.

Don't worry the currency must be in maintenance, if you are in such a hurry to withdraw your funds exchange it for another currency or wait until the maintenance of the currency is over so you can make the withdrawal.

It may be a maintenance detail, a few days ago make a withdrawal normally and try again it is active

On 10/6/2019 at 8:00 AM, d3nz said:

Hey guys, i would like to know if you having the same problem with me. I have tried to withdraw my XRP balance then i got an error message that is "withdrawal of this currency temporary off". I tried doing a deposit too then same error message that i got.

i don't know if that error message will be the same with altcoins when withdrawing.

Yes,  I  saw  a few other  people who  had the same  problem. I suggest you  wait a little  while. I think yobit officials will fix the  problem as soon as  possible. I am now  investing in XRP . I think you  made a good decision.

On 9/27/2020 at 8:55 AM, Suparna said:

The XRP wallet is a bit of a problem for me. It hurts a lot. They are having problems right now, but it will be fixed soon. I think you can try it now and get the XRP coins without any problems.

My brotther  , this  problem  may be caused  by density . I think  t is normal to  have problems  caused by  airdrops on  the yobit exchange  for a few days. Wait for  while and  hope the  authorities  will return  soon . There were  no problems  with crypto  withdrawals on the yobit  exchange before .  As I said , the system  was busy  this week .

Yobit is an exchangue that if he pays, he has paid me many times, I recommend withdrawing by LTC, it removes very little commission and the payment arrives almost instantly, I recommend LTC I have not tested how much commission the other cryptos take away.

I had this problem before, but I contacted the count on the platform and on the Telegram and in the support messages on the site, and I was contacted and the problem was resolved, I really did not know what was the reason, but I advise you to contact the support.

YoBit offers various means through which merchants can make payments on the platform. These include:
Credit and debit cards. Merchants can make payment on YoBit using their VISA or MasterCard. YoBit does not accept credit cards.
Digital Wallets: Yandex.Money, Payeer, OKPay, Capitalist, QIWI, AdvCash, Webmoney, Perfectmoney.
YoBit does not provide any information on whether there are limits associated with transactions on the platform. However, the information collected online suggests that there is no withdrawal limit on crypto transactions on the YoBit exchange.

On 10/6/2019 at 1:00 AM, d3nz said:

by chance at the moment I made an xrp withdrawal and I had no problem with that, check your platform mine is yobit I don't know which one you are using exactly

Yobit really does leave some wallets in maintenance and this can take some time and it is impossible to make withdrawals, I advise you to try to withdraw in another currency

Well every exchanger need a maintainance break.You might get into that while deposit.Don't worry your money is safe in yobit.Some problem happens.But have patience.Yobit won't do anything to your money.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

It's just maintenance for upgrading coin/wallet or something else. Few hours or days and withdrawal will be open. Yobit exchange never scam