Is it benefial to store crypto or invest? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

Is it benefial to store crypto or invest?

You can benefit from both of them but the best way is too invest if you have experience about crytop currency market because that should earn you huge profit 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On 1/7/2020 at 4:54 PM, Jalil Baloch said:

I want to know guys whether it is beneficial to store crypto or invest it in something? Or these two things are just the same? And how are crypto currencies  stored? Or invested?

It is better to have a department for storage and another for trading and the other for trading, so this is how you can win both sides

• +5 1

I think now a time invest is the Best option because now a days crypto market working good and all coins are reach at top 🔝... If you store coins now a time so you not earn good profit in this year through investment you definitely earn good... Because it's a Best year for the investment and earn good profit from this...

• +2 1

Base on my own opinion is best to store it and is best way to invest with it, base on my own perspective I will invest with it on bitcion cion because is the fastest and affordable coins which has more value on the global market for now

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 2

On 12/10/2020 at 4:37 PM, Serbberq said:

The best is to make investment in a trusted site, is better than just storing in your wallet, investment can increase the amount you have invested than just keeping it idle in the wallet. 

Keeping your cryptocurrency in a wallet wont increase anything but investing your cryptocurrency in a yobit investbox will make your cryptocurrency increase with one percent everyday.so its better to invest our cryptocurrency than store them.

• Useful or interesting 2

1 hour ago, Rose493 said:

It depends on the funds hub you manage. If you maintain enough, you be supposed to get a percentage to include long-term savings. subsequently with any more little, but less, you can invest in projects of your interest or speculate in decentralized markets.

He can also invest with big amounts, this way he will get bigger profits (provided that he follow a good investment strategy and know how to deal with the market volatility)

• +3 1

In this site is very beneficial to store your crypto because storing means whatever coins you have just keep them in your wallet and wait for high prices. I really agree with you the best site is very safe and easy to use.

Storing of crypto currency depends on the season and mind of yours. If you hold it now then Altcoins may go up in prices . But the bitcoin is going to dump.due to libra of facebook. People will want to buybsuch a coin for their purposes. Thanks

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

Both the options have their own benefits. It you want to save it, its your choice and if you do not want to save it then you can invest it for more profit and payment.

On 1/7/2020 at 7:54 PM, Jalil Baloch said:

I want to know guys whether it is beneficial to store crypto or invest it in something? Or these two things are just the same? And how are crypto currencies  stored? Or invested?

I thinks storing crypto means just save it into some wallet but investing it means that when it's price will go you can earn a good profit and also you can earn your daily profits. So we should invest our cryptocurrencies so we can earn a good profit.

• +3 1

I think both are the same terms in accordance to holding. When you start holding a crypto currency, it is also the same that you are storing that currency, both have benefits in the near future when the price of that specific coin rise

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think the best strategy you can follow - HODL. According to the statistics, sooner or later 90% of all traders lose their deposit. People just can’t deal with fear and sell their coins when market falls. Even if it happens, just buy in addition - someday ToTheMoon will come and you don’t want feel FOMO at this moment. 

• +2 1

Obviously my dear, storing crypto currency is the best way for earning more profit for your crypto currency. But you need to find the perfect time for storing your crypto. You can also get high profit from investing. If you buy some crypto with low price and you will storing this, i think yo will get more profit from those crypto. 

• +3 1

Yes my friend,  it is a perfect place to invest money.  You have to  invest this forum without any doubt.  I prefer you because i use it.     

I think it is beneficial to cryptocurrency store or invest in currencies. Because many people make a money from this work. I suggest you invest in BTC for a long time after this you can take a big profit. I always invest in it.

Trading and investing in cryptocurrencies involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor. The valuation of cryptocurrencies and futures may fluctuate, and, as a result, clients may lose more than their original investment.

They can be obtained to have long-term profits, it is the ideal always investing with knowledge, reading studying hard to know where you can obtain profits is the best thing to do.

• +2 1

I think that if you have enough knowledge of the world of trading you could start operating in exchanges since this will guarantee a safer entry of money, instead saving cryptocurrencies you should wait a certain time until they rise at some point and generate very good profits.

• +1 1

Storing cryptocurrencies is excellent. Because cryptocurrencies are becoming the future currencies of the world. Soon governments will build their own cryptocurrencies and the world will go digital era. To store the cryptocurrency, having a paper, pen and a mobile phone is enough.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I think contributing crypto is greatly improved thought than simply store it as we probably am aware cash draw in cash and same believe is likewise with crypto. You can begin with a little speculation to take insight and lift your certainty and after that you can continuously build the measure of venture.

An important topic, my friend, it is useful to work by storing currencies and investing together because they complement each other, but I think investment is better because it gives you profits on your balance.

13 hours ago, yulitzacalvete said:

I think that if you have enough knowledge of the world of trading you could start operating in exchanges since this will guarantee a safer entry of money, instead saving cryptocurrencies you should wait a certain time until they rise at some point and generate very good profits.

Saving crypto is not such a bad thing, we all know crypto is money and money is meant to be spent, and as for crypto it can be invested as well, and to be saved some or even more for the future use.. so as money crypto has a right to be saved.

• +1 1

On 12/12/2020 at 7:57 PM, M.bello said:

Base on my own opinion is best to store it and is best way to invest with it, base on my own perspective I will invest with it on bitcion cion because is the fastest and affordable coins which has more value on the global market for now

Investing in bitcoin at what point? Now that it is the most expensive yet? Every investing should be done at the proper time. A simple analysis shows that 6 month ago (6/2020) bitcoin was $10K and now after half a year, it has almost doubled in value! This was the simplest investment with 100% net profit. Now that bitcoin has reached its full growth, it is much riskier to start planning for profit. This is what I extracted from BTC/USD chart in Yobit during the last 6 months.

1.jpg

• +1 1