My positive thinking about bitcoin start collapse. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

My positive thinking about bitcoin start collapse.

On 1/7/2020 at 3:02 PM, jitu123321 said:

We know bitcoin is alternative and we need to grow and find what next after bitcoin because bitcoin is not safe

Can you elaborate more what are you pointing here? How can you say that bitcoin is not safe? I think you are not getting some profit here so that you are giving some negative insight for bitcoin.

I understand your feeling because last year Bitcoin price dumped a huge value.and causing everyone to sell their coins to avoid more loses.but it is normal on cryptocurrency don't lose hope because it may fall like what happen last year.but just give time and still hold it .because it will start recovering it's loses and it is happening now.

Cryptocurrency holds a lot of value in the market and it gives us new ways to monetary systems. Bitcoin was not an option but the main reason for cryptocurrency exists

Bitcoin is too big a project to be tired and discouraged about. Bitcoin is a growing force and will dominate the market sooner than later. Everyone in the cryptocurrency world should be patient and wait for the reign if this great project. 

Why do you leave bitcoin? It is because someone message you the negative about bitcoin? You should ignore them. Look at the price of bitcoin now it is already 10,400 we heading again up to $20,000. We can see the starting of bull run in the market. 

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

l don:t think it is right to leave bitcoin now. Bitcoin is still on its good  advancement and development. There is hope that things about it will be better considering what is happening and what is going to happen.  All one needs to do is to be cautious and up to date with its news and activities and as well, ones dealings in the path. 

look man in just ten years price of BTC jumps from 10 cents to 10 K dollars 
do you think gold or oil or any thing else did that before ?
and in last year it hit 20 K so BITCOIN has a great future you need to be patient and do not panic by waiting 
one day you will gain huge profit 
no thing is collapsing bro 

On 1/7/2020 at 11:52 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I already write about optimist in crypto but someone deny my opinion and reply me like this. We know bitcoin is alternative and we need to grow and find what next after bitcoin because bitcoin is not safe, law nature also says everything has beginning always has ending. See 2020 as good moment to find alternative out side bitcoin, anything to support our life on the right track is worth to follow. I see many reply like this and now my positive thinking about bitcoin start collapse, do I need leave bitcoin now?

You have to  acquire  more knowledge about crypto because BTC is not only crypto currency their are many things you have to know before leaving BTC.i suggest you to read Satoshi Nakamoto BTC white paper.

We don't need to leave bitcoin because it is down, it's not a real trader. Leaving is not the best way, we can still benefit by decreasing bitcoin, but now bitcoin has increased.

Bitcoin will collapse but bitcoin start to increase again especially now that bitcoin halving is approaching. I'm sure bitcoin bull run will again and this will give good profit to all of us. 

No I think bitcoin not collapse any one single bitcoin touch 10000$ dollars in this month and I personaly believe bitcoin hit 15000 in this year half, so I think bitcoin don't need to collapse in any other sources, thanks for share this knowledgable information.

On 1/7/2020 at 7:52 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I already write about optimist in crypto but someone deny my opinion and reply me like this. We know bitcoin is alternative and we need to grow and find what next after bitcoin because bitcoin is not safe, law nature also says everything has beginning always has ending. See 2020 as good moment to find alternative out side bitcoin, anything to support our life on the right track is worth to follow. I see many reply like this and now my positive thinking about bitcoin start collapse, do I need leave bitcoin now?

well if you start to have doubts about bitcoin and cryptos then you can leave, no one if forced to be in this crypto world. this is a new technology and and we can't how this will perform in the future and so it's risky.

you can trust this or not, there are no middle way so if you really trust blockchain stay otherwise i would suggest you to leave

The obstruction of our buoyancy about Bitcoin is in actual fact a repeated and lively subject to be discussed. chiefly the set a price problem. at what time it comes down, several frequent are frightened that their investment will be shattered on Bitcoin.  But at slightest scores of parties are at a halt committed that Bitcoin is a skillful investment for the stretched term.

As of now the Bitcoin is too strong so it is not easy to collapse. If you are believing to get collapsed by it, then you have to wait for the end of this year and see it.

I don't have any hopes in falling, but just moving forward is excellent.

• +3 1

Bitcoin is the boss of crypto world its allows going to high.  I think we have no idea about bitcoin price. Anytime its going to high. Bitcoin dominate crypto world.  

No. You will not have to leave bitcoin. Cause it's one of the best coin and also the price of it is rising everyday. So it's the best chance to gain profit. 

It`s real, the positive thing about beginning bitcoin is that from the outset I could hardly imagine how a site page would give us such an extraordinary chance. It`s amazing

I still believe bitcoin as a future. As technology are developing day by day.  I dont think that my positive thinking about bitcoin will collapse        

I do't see why you would not be positive on Bitcoin. it has been performing according the previous halvings and Bitcoin is expecting some major upgrades in the network speed. All positive signs as far as I'm concerned.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Today, the increasing acceptance and wide use of bitcoin becomes more and more obvious. The number of participants rise and so does the advancement of all systems connected with cryptos. Unfortunately, hacking attacks and fraudulent activities grow, too. Since the world of cryptocurrency is associated with risks on every step you make, the owners should be as careful as possible.

"We grow by lifting others"

On 1/7/2020 at 11:52 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Everything which gives us profits or rewards we should not leave. Bitcoin have given many of its users bigger gains. And still it is giving lots of money with better opportunities. However i am worried about flying prices of bitcoin. It should be stabilize on a certain rate.

You don't have to make your thinking collapse, I think BTC is at the verge of booming, imagine you leave it and it booms how will you feel?  So encourage yourselves but be at alert

My thinking is positive about bitcoin.few days ago I meet with someone who is working on bitcoins he said I invested small amount in bitcoin and returning profit is best.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• QUARK DRAINER Get rid of all lack of money headaches Other boards: https://niflheim.world/threads/quark-drainer-seaport-1-5-blur-x2y2-fix-metamask-permit-2-smart-contract.40662/ PRICE : $5 000   + All sources of QuarkDrainer (backend, frontend, smart contract) + Instructions on how to install and get started. + Invitation to the closed community who bought drainer + Author's manuals and articles on how to work with the drainer, traffic + Technical support + Regular developments, the fastest innovations of new features (free)   QUARK DRAINER - Without a doubt No1 drainer. Here you do not go to a lottery, I hope the functionality and materials all clear without unnecessary water in this port. So here's a little bit about me, I've been coding for 6 years, 2 years since I quit working for the shops and went gray рџ™‚ my base is ES6, Git, MongoDB, DOM, AJAX, jQuery, Javascript + React, Material UI, Single Page Application. When I was getting about $1750-2000/month, one scammer  found me on github and asked to do some web3 development (it was the first drainer with the simplest functionality), he paid me $3000 for 2.5 weeks of work since it was my first experience and it was really boring to look at web3 libraries. After that, I had a thought as 1 person without knowledge in the right area and portfolio - paid such money. From that moment I had no problems with $ for any of my fantasies and needs. And now you see the ideal product and community in which you will be happy. If you're interested - the door is open рџ™‚ Which wallets does QuarkDrainer interact with? Optimization for all devices Metamask, TrustWallet, Coinbase Wallet, Binance Wallet, Wallet Connect ~300 wallets (https://explorer.walletconnect.com) Asset Withdrawal Methods > Transfer > Seaport 1.5 (withdraws all approved Opensea assets in one click) > SetApprovalForAll (gets NFT collection in one click) > Signature Message (gets assets with a signature) > Metamask private fix (no token count, no token name, NOTHING - just a button without red plates) > Approve (Automatic withdrawal of assets after approve confirmation) > Permit + 2.0 (One-click withdrawal of tokens confirmed by Uniswap + Permit 1) > Smart contract (Removing the native "main network coin" with any Airdrop/Claim/Reward/Swap/Router/Withdraw/Your Creative...) > NFT ERC 721/1155 > BLUR, X2Y2 (Gets all approved assets in 1 click) > Moonbirds, Sushiswap, Uniswap, PancakeSwap In what networks does the drainer work? It works on ALL 0x networks you can find the networks you need here: https://chainlist.org/ Configured for Ethereum (ETH), Binance Smart Chain (BNB), Polygon (MATIC), Avalache (AVAX), Arbitrium One (ARB), Optimism, Fantom Opera (FTM). On request we will enable or disable networks you need. Why Quark Drainer? Help on every step if required Setting up takes up to 30m > Author articles (on working with drainer, traffic basics, tricks and creatives) > 60 frontend custom builds (creatives you can use as a basis for your own custom builds) > Approved services (bulletproof hosts, domains, bots etc) > Complete tracking of victims' actions on Telegram bot > Advanced developments - we are always the first and the best in implementing new methods and vulnerabilities for asset drains. > Parsing assets and withdrawal priority > Automatic withdrawals of any assets to your wallet once approved > Forget about red signs or inscriptions and stuff - always be with the top-of-the-line fixes > Next JS programming language, source clean code (any testing) > Buying not from resellers/merchants but from developer directly straight from the oven > Technical support - I answer any stupid and absurd questions (mostly online) > Author's articles - sharing my experience in traffic, schemes and personal practice with the "money" button > Quark+ software for Insta/X/FB/Reddit/Tg. Autoposter, retweets/reposts, likes, dm > Custom logic of draining strategy. You can enable retries on highest value assets or disable that > Ready-made websites > A community (60+ppl) - a closed chat room for everyone who has bought the Drainer Contact Us Telegram : https://t.me/quarkdev Drainer Channel: https://t.me/quarkdrainer Tox&Jabber send to PM     Whoever needs will read it According to my observations, the scripts on the market are crap (what else would a dev write showing his product I'm "shocked" by what they sell for $ 350-2500 on boards, while in cryptoscam monthly turnover is a 6-7 digit for each team, for me it's laughter apparently all who buy such products can not make some 10k to get out of good script for a month. Resell scripts, sell public crap or pieces of code. DAMN if you think $5 000 is expensive and ask me to sell for $1 000 - do not write me please, otherwise I will have to insult you very much. Since you probably didn't ever work with drainer - if you don't have couple of btcs in your crypto wallet... Thanks for your time I hope you experienced at least some emotions reading my topic
    • Биржи Binance и KuCoin возобновляют работу в Индии   Крупнейшая криптовалютная биржа мира Binance и гонконгская площадка KuCoin возвращаются на индийский рынок. Компании прошли регистрацию в Отделе финансовой разведки (FIU), обязались выплатить штрафы и выполнять правила налогообложения поставщиков виртуальных активов.    Криптобиржа KuCoin заплатила штраф в размере $41 000, а размер штрафа для Binance еще не определен, и сайт торговой площадки останется заблокированным до уплаты. Попавшие под ограничения криптобиржи Kraken и Gate.io тоже ведут переговоры о возвращении на индийский рынок, а платформа Bitstamp представила план ухода, рассказывает глава FIU Вивек Аггарвал (Vivek Aggarwal). В конце 2023 года в Индии ввели ограничения на деятельность иностранных криптоплатформ, которые, по мнению властей, работали в стране нелегально. Финансовая разведка потребовала заблокировать доступ к их сайтам для местных трейдеров и инвесторов. В число заблокированных площадок помимо Binance и KuCoin вошли HTX, Kraken, Gate, Bittrex, Bitstamp, MEXC и Bitfinex. Ранее министр финансов Индии Нирмала Ситхараман (Nirmala Sitharaman) заняла твердую позицию в отношении биткоина и других криптоактивов, заявив, что они не могут считаться настоящими деньгами.Подробнее на Bits.media: https://bits.media/birzhi-binance-i-kucoin-vozobnovlyayut-rabotu-v-indii-/
    • Robinhood выиграет судебное разбирательство с SEC 👨‍⚖️ Инвестиционная фирма Keefe, Bruyette & Woods (KBW) оптимистично смотрит на исход судебного разбирательства между Robinhood и Комиссией по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC) относительно классификации Ethereum как ценной бумаги. По мнению KBW, Robinhood может одержать победу благодаря своему сдержанному подходу к листингу цифровых активов и ограниченному количеству поддерживаемых криптовалют (15 активов в США). KBW считает, что осторожная стратегия Robinhood продемонстрирует консервативный и ответственный подход компании, что может вызвать сочувствие суда в этом споре. Ограниченный выбор криптовалют, включая Ethereum, который составляет всего 25% криптовалютных транзакций на платформе Robinhood, может также сыграть на руку компании. Аналитики KBW предполагают, что судебное разбирательство не завершится до конца 2025 года. Однако акции Robinhood уже заметно выросли, достигнув 18 долларов. KBW поддерживает целевую цену в 20 долларов, поскольку компания готовится сообщить о самых высоких квартальных доходах за последние три года. Прогнозы KBW основаны на вере в то, что у Robinhood есть веские аргументы для оспаривания позиции SEC. Они считают, что доказательство тщательного процесса листинга и ограниченного количества поддерживаемых криптовалют может убедить суд поддержать компанию в этом деле. Победа в судебном процессе может значительно укрепить положение Robinhood на рынке цифровых активов. Тем не менее, важно отметить, что прогнозы KBW всего лишь аналитические предположения, и окончательный исход судебного разбирательства может отличаться. Инвесторам рекомендуется проявлять осторожность и тщательно оценивать все связанные риски перед принятием инвестиционных решений.
    • Доброго времени суток, дорогие пользователи нашего сервиса!Мы так же размещены в ВебПроверка - (кликабельно), тут Вы можете оставить честный отзыв о нашем обменнике.С Уважением, обмен-сервис Finansovich.
    • Кто стейкал в данном проекте, нужно до 18-го числа взять свои токены обратно из стейкинга. Также нужно перевести оставшиеся метры на ММ, если такие остались.  Комиссия на снятие средств из стейкинга выходит 0.50-0.55 $, будем надеяться, что не будет 3-го сезона, а то ещё пол года нужно будет активничать и ждать дропа.
    • Снижение стоимости газа в Ethereum до четырехлетнего минимума вызвано запуском хардфорка Dencun, который привел к реализации опции Proto-Danksharding. Это снизило комиссии в сети, особенно на L2-сетях, вызывая волну волатильности цен на газ. Снижение платы за газ отрицательно сказалось на цене Ethereum, которая потеряла 4,2% за сутки. Эксперты предполагают, что такое снижение комиссий может предвещать приближение альтсезона.
    • Мы добавили новые направления обмена, теперь более 150 криптовалют доступны для обмена на фиатные валюты любого банка RUB, UAH.
    • Да, тоска зеленая на форуме... Весьма жаль, что угробили такую тему, но уже нет времени продолжать заниматься тем, что не дает никакого выхлопа... Прискорбно...
    • Конечно, далеко не уходит с этой тактикой. Максимум годовых 100% можно делать, не больше. Но с иксами надо иметь хороший опыт. Тоже не лёгкое дело. А на форуме кроме нас бывает, я даже не смотрю на посты. Пол года скоро пройдет, пока нету ничего нового(. 
    • Ещё есть микро-вероятность, что кашалот нашёл свой потерянный ключ от кошелька спустя 10 лет или наконец вступил в права наследства, по которому ему завещали все эти биткоины 😀