Topic Vs. Post : What is your percentage? - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Topic Vs. Post : What is your percentage?

I think the daily quota for content posting should be separated from doing content topics in this forum so that they would be able to keep in mind that they have something more to do other than completing the daily quota for content and that is to create topic. I would say that it is not bad to make it one topic per day especially when there are a lot of member in this forum and it should have a lot of respondents as well to avoid getting deleted in the section of the forum. Honestly, I do not create any topics because it could not be fitted to the content that I am creating since those twenty posts are served for content posting.

• +1 1

On 1/11/2020 at 1:23 AM, Zervanix said:

I think it doesn't matter if the number of topics is smaller, so the topic focuses on the problems faced and the topic becomes a place of discussion to overcome the problem

For me I think the number of replies automatically should be larger than the number of topics, but still if you look at it in this forum we have very few topics which is not much good for the development of this forum.

@Husnyjaf I appreciate 😊. You also said a great idea, giving extra rewards to those members who doing good in  the forum. I think moderators are paying equally to all members despite their ranks and quality because they do not want to discourage any member. But it's not bad because there are contests in the forum which they reward you differently for your good work.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I do not agree with you my friend, It is better that we have the freedom to write a post or just reply, I do not think that it should be obligatory, what we really need is a kind of interaction between the replies, this is how the forum becomes useful , with conversations and not just more topics.

I am newbie so i don't know about my percentage.I have no idea how to calculate the percentage.Plz tell me how to calculate it.I have done my 52 posts. My percentage seems very low.Hope so It will be increase soon. 

9 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Husnyjaf I appreciate 😊. You also said a great idea, giving extra rewards to those members who doing good in  the forum. I think moderators are paying equally to all members despite their ranks and quality because they do not want to discourage any member. But it's not bad because there are contests in the forum which they reward you differently for your good work.

Am very honoured for a seniour member like you to mention me in your post. That means am improving in this forum that's why I got your attention.  I will continue to learn from your topics and post so that I  can one day make good contributions to the forum like you did and others.

I have 285 post and 292 reputation ,but i am new here ,i have started from two week ago 
i think by the time i will make helpful topic and write more and more good post's

I don't know my percentage, but I probably have a lot of replies than threads. It is because most of threads that I wanted to post is already here in the forum and I don't want to create a duplicate of it because it is against the rules of the forum.

Well, my percentage of topics created is zero, for now I have only read posts that I like and I have responded and reacted to them, I don't even dare to make my own topic, this is my second day in the forum and I would like to do it well, And if I agree with you, daily we should create topics so that the forum continues to grow and knowing that there are current things that have not been discussed

On 12/12/2020 at 4:46 PM, Calvinpriva said:

right brother @Calvinpriva..All members of the forum are paid the same amount for the work.  However, they do not pay more according to the rank.  It would have been better if he had paid according to the rank.  However, there has been a lot of competition for income in the forum.  And now running the quiz. So many can win the quiz and get the prize.

I didn't post any topic and that i am limited to commenting and discussing topics of other members, I learn why, because I don't have enough experience in creating good topics, i'm a beginner and that i am still learning only at this stage.

There's more important for both. Cause if there no topic you couldn't do any posts. And if there have topic but there have no any posts you couldn't encourage any knowledge about this topic where you want to learn.

Creation of topics depends on your ranks and activeness in the forum.

To all the high ranked members, it is seriously kinda mandatory unto y'all to maintain the forum by creating topics each time and oftentimes.

The style should be as: 'The more you post, the more you create a topics'.

• +1 1

For me the most ideal approach to distribute a theme individuals here is to have a position profile elite for points you distributed. On the off chance that we see other's profile we can apso perceive how much subjects the individual in question added to this gathering

Topic must be unique and responsibly, it is not just an idea or a comment you get to split out, it must be smart and  professional, in that case it is hard to make many topics a day. While replies are just comments that you share  to argue with some idea question it or and up some more ideas, which is easy and does not have to be creative.

So in short it is easy to share replies than topics, but topics makes your account to have more reputation, which is going to be important for your future life here.

I am newbie here so I just make only 110 posts almost. I am trying my best to share useful topics and informative things. Your cooperation will be helpful for me. Thanks to all 

On 1/6/2020 at 6:22 PM, alexisfuentes said:

Relationship, Topic Vs. Post

This Topic has been discussed for some time in the Forum, from several perspectives, that if there are few Topic in relation to Post, that the payment for Topic Should be increased, that certain users when reaching rank "x" can publish Topic, etc. In other words, there is an interesting debate.

In one of those Post is occurred to me, that users should have a Post/Topic ratio of at least 10%, I think there should be a contribution, at least not mandatory but symbolic as with the Rank currently.

Let's do this analysis first of how much is our percentage of Topic created versus Post, mine is...

Source Quote: https://cryptotalk.org/topic/36073-why-are-you-avoid-creating-your-own-topics/?do=findComment&comment=1761247

I am very low 4.1%. I have decided to place the source of my appointment because there I explain the reasons why my percentage is so low.

The reality is that far from going into those details, what I would like to know about this Topic is:

What is your percentage of Post / Topic?

and

What do you think should be relation that an average user should usually have?

or 

What do you think?

Thanks mates for shading more light to this to me I have been thinking on this same things and always getting confuse I do thought its not necessary for a starter to create a topic I thought starters are just liable to comment and give reaction before. Thanks 

You have said it all mates. If I'm to advise the forum administrators, I will suggest only expert on the forum should be allowed to create new topics so as to reduce the level of plagiarism. Also there should be a number of topic that every expert on the forum should create per week and should be made mandatory to them all.that is my take and you are welcome once again.

Hi friend I am a beginner now therefore I didn't create any topic because I have not any experience about the creation of topic and the big reason is that I have fear of the repetition of the topics. By doing this mistake we can get warning point and also getting banned.

• +1 1

I never thought about such percentages. But here in Forum, we have ocean of topics already going on. So I rarely go for making new topics. Also I am still newbie here, so I chooses to read the topics and commenting on it. Because I want to learn about cryptocurrency so I prefer to take knowledge from pro members.

On 1/6/2020 at 11:22 PM, alexisfuentes said:

Relationship, Topic Vs. Post

This Topic has been discussed for some time in the Forum, from several perspectives, that if there are few Topic in relation to Post, that the payment for Topic Should be increased, that certain users when reaching rank "x" can publish Topic, etc. In other words, there is an interesting debate.

In one of those Post is occurred to me, that users should have a Post/Topic ratio of at least 10%, I think there should be a contribution, at least not mandatory but symbolic as with the Rank currently.

Let's do this analysis first of how much is our percentage of Topic created versus Post, mine is...

Source Quote: https://cryptotalk.org/topic/36073-why-are-you-avoid-creating-your-own-topics/?do=findComment&comment=1761247

I am very low 4.1%. I have decided to place the source of my appointment because there I explain the reasons why my percentage is so low.

The reality is that far from going into those details, what I would like to know about this Topic is:

What is your percentage of Post / Topic?

and

What do you think should be relation that an average user should usually have?

or 

What do you think?

Is low percentage is harmful for cryptotalk account @alexisfuentes? Please clear it. I am afraid it.  Because my useful post is 409 and i create only 2-3 topics. That is under 1 percent. 

why you are asking this? I think the posts would be more and replies would be more than the topics in all the forums in all the worlds so there is no issue if someone has not made any topic yet.

• +1 1

Is it the percentage that is Paramount, or we should suggest better way for the admins, I think there should be additional gain for people that created post than those that comment, because post count is now getting exhausted and we have limited post to comment, so people will be motivated to create more comment

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is not long before I join here. I joined this month.I have Not much idea.I want to create is already been answered and i dont want to create the same question.