Can crypto replace other currencies? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

Can crypto replace other currencies?

Yes, It is possible to be replaced by bitcoin you know why? Because crypto currency (especially bitcoin) is more convenient than the fiat currency or the actual cash crypto is more accessible than it and less hassle to spend just scan it and send it that’s what I think.

I am new to this but as from my side crypto will not replace any other currency . I can't say surely about the future but as for now viewing the market, it will not replace any other coins.

I think cryptocurrency will use it as a physical currency. It is not possible to replace crypto in other currencies. If crypto is legalized worldwide.

now today crypto has a huge impact in marcet p[lace such as the bitcoin it has the highest market valu about 10500$ i do not think that any currency can beat it.

Yes, crypto can. I Even everyone think people in future will use crypto equle eith dollars and euro.  this can happen in next few decades as they already on debat cards and like these things they can replace this all but still going to take some time.

17 hours ago, adi8111 said:

Cryptocurrencies Replace Cash If cryptocurrencies outpace cash in terms of usage, traditional currencies will lose value without any means of recourse. ... Beyond the impact of a cryptocurrency future on individual consumers and on financial institutions, governments themselves would suffer.

The problem is in the cultural and historical factors of each country. Fiat carries the history and culture of each country, when you look at Fiat, you see that there are figures of people who were important to the country in notes and coins, governments are not going to give that up to replace it with currency that has anonymous creator

Edited by Red-Jones

At the moment no, for that they would have to change many things, I do not think that the exchange would only be like an added currency, you cannot replace a currency that easy.

For the time beings ,no cryptocurrency has effectively overtake fiat in any part of the world. In the end ,it may be payment apps like SPEDIU which most dramatically open up cryptocurrency payments to real world applications.If cryptocurrency outpace cash in term of usage ,traditional currencies will lose value without any means of recourse.

23 hours ago, Shahida said:

Basically. In my opinion this is impossible.  This is possible if crypto is not banned worldwide.  However, not all countries currently validate crypto.  However, CryptoTalk is one of the best outsourcing sites

Yes in my opinion you are right in today's world the crypto currency can not replace physical currency because many countries have restricted the use of crypto currency because of their economical conditions. 

It all depends by the acceptance ratio. Many countries have their currency, unless crypto will then serve as a central currency like the Dollar. But we need to create more awareness to the world.

I think crypto talk can replace their currency

Cause there has so many people who are using this site

And it can be replace in bit coin too

So it will help others too    

Cryptocurrency will in no way take away another foreign money, because cryptocurrencies will continue to be their personal. And cryptos have no longer been declared valid in all international locations, for which no other foreign money can be met and could not be met. Cryptocurrency can never be as compared with other currencies, and the cryptocurrency is exceptional.

On 2/21/2020 at 6:33 AM, Nabil kahn said:

sorry to say this but I think it's unlikely to happen. The country's currencies is like their identity, the face of their country. Even if we live in a modern world, not every place is covered by modern tech

Yes it will be difficult for it to happy, actually that wouldn't be a simpler task to take.

On 1/6/2020 at 5:34 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

I want to know whether it will remove all other existing currencies in the world or not in upcoming few years? Or it will not happen at all? 

no they wil not always there is a way to male the market exist traders and business men will never let that happen that easy.

I think so. The money or currency we make through cryptocurrency is commonly known as Bitcoin.Someone else is calling it currency because of other currencies, it is said about large transactions. Bitcoin currency is therefore known to everyone as cryptocurrency.

I don't think cryptocurrency will place the currency places because crypto coin not allow in many country, only few country permit the crypto coin but slowly and slowly cryptocurrency taking the all country. In future crypto coin take place in 2nd position in currency.

I think this can't happen. Crypto will exist but fiat will exist as well. They will co-exist because they have different features. We both need fiat and crypto. In my opinion, we can reap the benefits of both crypto and fiat

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 1/6/2020 at 4:34 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

I want to know whether it will remove all other existing currencies in the world or not in upcoming few years? Or it will not happen at all? 

If it does, then surely something also will compete and will almost kick out crypto too. 

So the game will not just end there.

On 1/6/2020 at 8:34 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

This can not be predicted because the crypto is not fully developed where we can take crypto as a national cirrency.This need to Fix.The volatility can cause collapse of any country like venezevella which was collapse after BTC Bull Run in 2017.

21 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

This wouldn't be happen in the near future! when some governments accepts using cryptocurrencies so we can say that cryptocurrencies can replace other currencies..and this is impossible in my opinion

I expect that digital currencies will be a substitute for real currencies, and I hope that my friend and I encourage this

Fiat money is a currency that has been used by humans for a long time, each country has its own currency and has used fiat money for all their daily needs, they will still love fiat money under any circumstances.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I don't know John snow if 8 know I will preper to make more money or run immediately. Good luck have fun.