Can crypto replace other currencies? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

Can crypto replace other currencies?

On 1/6/2020 at 11:25 AM, Jump said:

Still we are focusing on the real currency because this is in the law that must every country release a physical money that the community will use for their trading transactions, also to avoid having a scam and future errors in the market.

This is looking impossible.

On 1/6/2020 at 10:35 AM, hmind said:

Things like this are often asked and questioned, even though the exact answer is already known even though it cannot be used as a totality of currnecy in fact crypto has been able to place itself into the current currency and has begun to be widely adopted for crypto in all fields.

Yes you are right and I ma agreeing with you.

Hello sir

If crypto keep continue to growing like this, and set to own self as a stable currency, then it have good chance to replace some currency.

I think it would be good currency, but it not gonna replace any currency.

14 hours ago, Basel098 said:

I assure you that cryptocurrency will extend to hundreds of years, and it can never end. Everyone turns to it now.

Cryptocurrencies are of an endless life and I expect that all people will do them and make profits

As crypto-currency is a digital currency. So i do not think that  it will replace the other currencies   

Cryptocurrencies will be chosen as the means of payment. Currently there are large companies and websites that accept cryptocurrencies for payment. currency replacement is not possible.

On 1/6/2020 at 9:18 AM, Hasan943 said:

I am a new crypto user but as much as I have heard crypto currencies will never be replaced, because the currencies are legal and all countries are recognized. Crypto is currently used only as an investment.

This is impossible guys. And this is I am suggesting right now.

On 1/6/2020 at 9:11 AM, Mursanna said:

Crypto will never replace currencies, because currencies are legal and recognized by all countries. Crypto is currently only used as an investment

Crypto is a great market and it will never replace than the other coins and i hope that the crypto market will make a bull this time and it will be legal so soon in all over the world and we make a great business of crypto on that time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No No one can replace the crypto currency crypto currency is really a great sort of earn money and also learn knowledge from this platform....

This will never happen though crypto its very useful and popular but it will not be accepted by all governments to be the main currency.. Crypto can be top of normal currencies only in online payments but not in real life.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

You can convart crypto to crypto by any exchange. I am new crypto world i have no knowledge about this topic. I only know we can convart crypto to crypto.  

In my opinion, cryptocurrency is going to stir up all over the world in the next few years and if cryptocurrency is able to fully stir the human being then it will be seen that all kinds of domestic currency in the marketThey will be completely immovable, so it is said that they will actually occupy the country.

i don't thing so that any currency can take down the cryptocurrency because now crypto coin such as bitcoin has a highest market price. and many people depends on it.

On 1/6/2020 at 11:34 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

I want to know whether it will remove all other existing currencies in the world or not in upcoming few years? Or it will not happen at all? 

It will not happen at all and i don't see any reason how is this possible. Not unless the world itself is about to end and no life form will survive to continue maintain the bitcoin network.

spacer.png

Cryptocurrency is a profitable type of digital currency but it doesn't have he capability to replace real currency.because cryptocurrency still have restrictions on other countries and it will make lots of conflicts.

This is already in process as we are watching now this cryptocurrency is doing too much in many countries mobile apps and blockchain transactions already happening in many countries few developed countries also doing legislation for this all as components and laws must follow for this all we will watch in near future this all going to be big change in our world even many restrictions but still no one able to stop this all.

I donot think that cryptocurrency will replace fiat currency till 100 years more as people are very much into fiat currency as it was used from decades, many people find it difficult to get familiar with cryptocurrency.

crypto is more powerful than any normal currency but governments will refuse to do that cause they want to know every thing about the money holders 
and for crypto holders you do not know their identity and this is a big problem for money washing and drugs and so on 
so a lot of banks refuse to support crypto for this reason  

Crypto can be legalized but cannot replace the currencies since the currencies were mostly accepted all through the countries unlike crypto which needs legalization. Aside from that, crypto is a virtual money.

I think that the cryptocurrency will never be able to replace other currencies. Due to the fact that the currency is recognized in all countries of the world and the cryptocurrency is not.

On 1/6/2020 at 8:34 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

I want to know whether it will remove all other existing currencies in the world or not in upcoming few years? Or it will not happen at all? 

crypto market still very young market and has much capitalization of it to more then 3 billions but although it can reach in trillions but it cannot replace the fiat currencies. 

Since this currency is virtual, it is easier to get hacked. But, if it can be provided a with a good security sustem, it may have a better future in comparison to other currencies. 

I am another crypto client yet as much as I have heard digital currencies will never be supplanted, in light of the fact that the monetary standards are legitimate and all nations are perceived. Crypto is at present utilized uniquely as a speculation.