Which one is easier to earn for you? 1 BTC or its equivalent in USD? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Which one is easier to earn for you? 1 BTC or its equivalent in USD?

I personally would just usd earning as it takes less time also supports the fact that withdrawal scams doesn't bother the users. Bitcoin can earn you good money but only with big experience and lot of knowledge.

• +3 1

Certainly when it comes to earning opportunities with online micro jobs it is better with Bitcoin. The few jobs I've found that are paying in paypal were not worth the time and work taht we were required to make. With Bitcoin there are better jobs and we can earn in many ways as the startups want people in crypto and more people using their websites.

• +1 1

Both are difficult to obtain both need time and hard working but the usd looks less hard against  because you have stable amount of USD but the BTC have volatile nature it's price goes down and up drastically. Which makes hard for achievement if you make target to earn $10k USD it's fixed amount and for BTC it's now $16K and before it was low. So earning BTC is difficult. 

• +1 1

I think they are the same all there is is the work that you put in to build that amount, the most important thing is to clear a work load that would earn you some money out of it so we need to be careful to walk in that direction so we need to put together everything in the right direction that we get ouyt there we need to take in that challenge, but its all the same, whether its dollars or btc they are all the same

• Useful or interesting 2

I don't think that there is any diference between earning 1 BTC or 16 000 usd. Its very difficult to collect such huge amount. I prefer to hold 16 000 USD then 1 BTC.

To be frank, BTC earning is not that easy, even if they pay in btc of any site offering surveys or faucets, they will only pay little satoshi. But when paying in USD, at least one will be able to get some reasonable amount of cash that worth it than paying in BTC.

I haven't tried many methods of earning online to tell but it feels that with bounties and campaigns in forums people can have more with Bitcoin and crypto than with anything else. I have only tried this forum and a couple of airdrops that given some good bitcoin when I sold the tokens. If the target is 1 Bitcoin we can try reaching there with Bitcoin it is better.

I know that they have the value to equal themselves with each other but I would say that it is easier to earn usd because bitcoin as of the moment is hard to earn so if ever you have gain some you would be crazy on how to expand it that is why most people are trying to grind their daily quotas here in the forum in order to get paid with satoshi but little they did know that it is not sure if they would get paid of satoshi because there is a possibility that their post would not be rated and get paid with talk token instead. I only say that it is easier to earn usd because of the price range it has in the market compared to btc which is always in the highest.

• +2 1

Both things have good ways of earning money, we couldn't say it legitimately because of course, it would be biased because some of the people will choose cryptocurrency as good ways of earning money and some will still choose fist because they don't have good Knowles about crypto. 

• +1 1

I would say that both are quick to win, clearly the USD will be the first to win because a bitcoin is more expensive, you can still win a bitcoin quickly but with investments and you can generate bitcoin faster and easier.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/14/2020 at 3:05 PM, Saimm said:

It was easy to earn the 1 bitcoin because there's a lot of way to earn  bitcoin like the trading is the profitable way to earn bitcoin and campaign. Bitcoin of the common payment for the website today is the bitcoin and it is more easy to transfer. 

1 btc was easy to get before i.e during the faucet time and pay per click era, but this time, its very difficult get 1 btc free except by trading and investing.

This depends on how valuable the currency is, and therefore on the quantity of supply and demand for it. These days, collecting a dollar is much easier than collecting Bitcoin, because the value of Bitcoin is constantly rising, which leads to an increase in demand for it and a rise again.

Actually I haven't found a way to make usd or another currency with online jobs. I only found ways for cryptocurrencies but everything else I've seen that would pay in fiat is extremely demanding or pays very low or not at all.

On 1/5/2020 at 7:26 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Everyone talk about various methods of earning bitcoin. There many ways for earning bitcoin like free earnings, investing, mining and trading. There are also many ways to earn USD like PTC websites, surveys, stock market and freelancing. Some methods are shared for both currencies like investing and surveys. Now, one BTC is worth about $7500.

Which one is easier and faster for you to earn? 1 BTC or $7500?

I think it can be more easy to earn USD equivalent to USD, because earn in forex is very easy although it is risk, but if you much experience you'll earn it even in a month.

• +2 1

On 1/5/2020 at 9:26 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Everyone talk about various methods of earning bitcoin. There many ways for earning bitcoin like free earnings, investing, mining and trading. There are also many ways to earn USD like PTC websites, surveys, stock market and freelancing. Some methods are shared for both currencies like investing and surveys. Now, one BTC is worth about $7500.

I am choosing both and  I elect USD because it is easy for me to use. It is fait currency and I am using it to buy different things and I am doing investment for meaning a good amount and I really like bitcoin because it is profitable and I always doing its investment and earning a goof amount so I will select investment but only investment of bitcoin because i like it and I am also doing it.

1 hour ago, Sadia Batool said:

Dear mate I 🤔 think that to earn dollar is more easier then bitcoin. Because I have read a topic of a senior member and in his topic I have read that in order to earn 1 bitcoin you have to permanently work of almost 9 days. And it is a very long time to earn just 1 bitcoin.

Just one bitcoin?! You say just as if one bitcoin is only worth a few cents!! One bitcoin is 24 thousands of dollars now! That's a huge amount of money and earning this amount in 9 days is what only wealthy people earn! It is way above the average income of middle-class people. $24K within 9 days means $2666 per day or $80K per month! Do you know any job which can give you $80K per month? Even finding a job with 1/10 of that number is hard to find. If you think earning dollars is easier, suggest some methods to earn it faster.

• +1 1

I'll choose USD cos it is what we spend everyday for our daily expenses but bitcoin will be easier to earn in a quicker steps through trading and exchange and it is the most easier to transfer.

If we talk about bitcoins and dollars, I think it is always easy for us to earn dollars. And it is easier for me to earn dollars. Because I work on forex trading besides working all over cryptocurrency. And I have a very good experience of working on forex trading. So it is very easy for me to earn dollars while bitcoin is a bit difficult for me. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Making USD is a bit easier than bitcoin.The reason for this is that bitcoin is costly  than USD.So we can say that earning 1 USD is easier than earning 1 bitcoin.But I would prefer to earn 1 USD than to earn a bitcoin because Bitcoin is costlier than it is better than USD and because that it can give us a lot of benefits. 

On 1/5/2020 at 9:26 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

dude both of them are good in earning like USD earning gives you good profit but nowadays BTC is becoming more popular and its value is much high so that earning in this will gives you good profits and then you can you change your BTC is to USD if you needed.

On 12/25/2020 at 4:46 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Just one bitcoin?! You say just as if one bitcoin is only worth a few cents!! One bitcoin is 24 thousands of dollars now! That's a huge amount of money and earning this amount in 9 days is what only wealthy people earn! It is way above the average income of middle-class people. $24K within 9 days means $2666 per day or $80K per month! Do you know any job which can give you $80K per month? Even finding a job with 1/10 of that number is hard to find. If you think earning dollars is easier, suggest some methods to earn it faster.

First of all, 1BTC is not just, iyd actually worth $40k plus as at the time of writing these, 

I believe i would actually prefer to to earn it in BTC, since the comparative value of btc is stagnant while that if usdt changes and market operations increases 

It's easier to make a profit in 1 BTC it's because to it's volatility, the fiat is not moving or changing it's price because that is stable, if we want to earn money, we should focus on cryptocurrency coins especially with ethereum, bitcoin and ripple.

I believe that investing and trading are what earns you the most from profits, so there is no specific limit for profit in them, while mining and bonuses are of little profit

• +2 1

I think one btc earning is easier than earning it’s equivalent in offline. You can are btc by doing many easy task. But you have to work too much hard in offline if you wanted to earn money. How ever btc earning have many difficulties also. If you can overcome them you can earn btc so quickly. 

actually both are difficult when you are talking about the money earning in any shape it is difficult and when you are talking about the bitcoin that is the money as well so it is more difficult to earn.