Value your trading opportunity - Page 2 - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdul salam

Value your trading opportunity

7 hours ago, Yanadia said:

Agree whit you ,Consistent trading results are more important than fantastic but inconsistent results.  There are still many traders who think that trading plans can be made quickly and instantly, and even tend to ignore them.  The best trading plan is designed based on experience, using models and methodologies that are logical and in accordance with the objectives to be achieved.

I agree with you because in Forex market we must to need the plan before trading and just correct plan will give us huge profit in the forex market. So much times my trade is stuck in the market and i just wait for the correct time to close that trade in profit and i wait almost 1 to 2 months.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/5/2020 at 11:05 AM, Abdul salam said:

Hello Tray to reduce  the amount of worthless tradings and value familiar opportunies meaningless trading is the primary reason that causes losses..

In trading we must be aware of risk and we must know very well about how to manage those risk, example in the 100% of your capital its goog to trade with 10%

Increase our opportunity to get big profit is plan purposes, without that we have no direction and way to use. Money management and management risk should set before enter the market, get every knowledge you need to know the different about fake and real movement. Be safe with your money and your opportunity will more bigger than before.

On 1/14/2020 at 7:24 PM, Akbor said:

All should maintain some strategy before doing trading. mainly doing trading without any knowledge is not a good way to make profit and also patience is needed.

Without patience we are not make any good profit in the market because if we search the shortcut in the forex business than we can not make good money in it and we just loss our money in the market and also we lost the hope of business in the online world.

BetFury                                                   

2 minutes ago, khan22 said:

Without patience we are not make any good profit in the market because if we search the shortcut in the forex business than we can not make good money in it and we just loss our money in the market and also we lost the hope of business in the online world.

Knowledge and patience makes you successful  in every where.And in trading it need little bit more because when we place trade we have to be patient and not panic from market movements.If we panic it will stray us from profit making.We have to patience and make wait for hit the T.P.

For me,trading is a choice as well as a passion, I consider that trading is a profession and a hobby at the same time, because I like challenges, even though at first I had to experience a margin call many times, but that did not stop me from becoming a trader

On 1/13/2020 at 12:58 PM, Suhannewaz said:

Trading in forexes will make you rich if you are a deep pocket hedge fund or an inexperienced currency trader. This can be translated as not losing money trading currencies in around 1 in 3 traders, but that's not the same thing as getting rich trading currency.

Trading will make you rich this is true but this is also true that it will make you also poor because so many peoples will do trading on daily basis but juts some peoples will earn money in the forex market and the other will loss the money.

BetFury                                                   

Be it preservationist or forceful dealers, the capacity to hold up is something that is significant, here holding up as an approach to pick up momentum with a high winning proportion, so the probability of misfortune can be slightly smothered

On 1/6/2020 at 1:06 PM, Kusumo234 said:

In the world of trading, such a strategy is called martiangle when doing an op buy and averaging when doing an op buy, actually such a strategy will provide a very large profit because when there is a breakout resistance or support we will open more transactions,

But it would be very risk if doing averaging when up trend and doing martiangle when down trend.

Support and resistance is the main thing in the forex market if we learn this then market analysing is not difficult for us because forex market is the world best and difficulty market in the world and in this market we can make good money because this market will change our life in short time.

BetFury                                                   

On 1/5/2020 at 4:05 PM, Abdul salam said:

Hello Tray to reduce  the amount of worthless tradings and value familiar opportunies meaningless trading is the primary reason that causes losses..

Their is a lot of good trader know and I hope I will be the one and be successful in my day trading so for now I did not do any useless trading and I value time.

the chance of trading with accurate and correct analysis will be the percentage of chances that the winning will be in hand, I know that a winner will always hold 70-80%. I just started, so I'm learning a lot.

In order to reach the success that we want we have to be aware of what is going on about the deal before entering into it we have to study the market situation and get away from it in case of tension and do our technical analysis and then decide if the deal suits us or not

Because of the strong desire to make profits people trade frequency under any situation.The biggest pitfall in the market is profit, and it’s the expected profit that makes people lose objective evaluation and rationality, which makes people ignore the existence of risks. trade not just because of wanting money but trade with knowledge patience and disciplines,dont waste this opportunity to earn.

Yes , Dear I am agree with you on this. Some traders can't just wait and jump in. The after few minutes they realize the entry was wrong. Then they exit and made losses. 

One should be wait for price to come to the area of value. And then Enter. 

yes you are right i have been doing meaningless trades these days just because i don't know what to do else. i just traded without rresearching and reading news and i lost 90% of those trades. so i wold advice you to not to do same.

Agree, trading must come with plans for us to have a guide or goal to follow,in that way you can actually get good profits without rushing on any trades that causes loses.

Experienced entrepreneurs seize such opportunities by launching more projects online
 and taking advantage of its growing pace day after day. 
With the adoption of new tactics to enter the cyberspace
 The path is not limited to embracing the world of e-commerce, 
but rather goes towards adopting large projects that give customers more options to interact with companies

I think you should value every trading opportunities you have because you don't know if you are going to get a similar opportunity in the future. Take it when you have it

Many forex traders are failing and get big loss because they just start without having any forex knowledge. You have to learn how to trade in forex so that you can understand what you are going to do, otherwise forex will make you poor and not rich.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 4/4/2020 at 12:52 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Many forex traders are failing and get big loss because they just start without having any forex knowledge. You have to learn how to trade in forex so that you can understand what you are going to do, otherwise forex will make you poor and not rich.

Some people are so luckily people, that's don't have any trading knowledge, so they'd be making the trading orders by predicting the price and their order have mostly winning than loosing.

11 hours ago, kipara said:

But if those people are making profit through predicting the market prices, there must have the time they will face biggest lost ever, because they cannot be luckly anymore.

You are right, and this is the reason there have some people who living good life through forex trading, but end of the day their net worth corrupted due to making high orders by predicting the price.

On 1/5/2020 at 10:05 AM, Abdul salam said:

We should value our trading opportunities and always upgrade our knowledge in this area so that we don't do things out of ignorance that might cause us some losses and trading is only advised to be done if you have some ideas about it otherwise it will be meaningless.

I do not take any step without studying it well and pre-planning to achieve the best opportunities in trading and relying on sites or applications to reduce useless deals may prevent me from losing but it may prevent me from big profits also by mistake

BetFury                                                   

On 1/15/2020 at 7:01 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Doing something without purposes is bad but execute activity without calculation is worst. I agree with trading plan because plan is our guide to get income in safety ways. Plan must running together with management risk, you have plan without risk limit is not professional.

Yes without any plan, method, or own strategy it is really useful to make something. As you mentioned own strategy helps us to get income so safety, that is right there is always risk, but it can make it so less.