What are the best cryptrocurrencies to keep at 2020? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

What are the best cryptrocurrencies to keep at 2020?

Well, the year is coming to an end and I think it would have been a good idea to save Bitcoin mainly, since it was the one that had the best performance. However, I think cryptocurrencies will also have a big rise, but it is necessary to wait for the alt season to arrive. I think next year that could happen.
In that case I would buy some of the top 20, especially those that are below the dollar.

• +2 1

The cryptocurrencies are constantly rising.  Bitcoin is a very popular currency in crypto Bitcoin prices in crypto are going up a lot in 2020.  Crypto is gaining popularity day by day.  But in 2020, Bitcoin is the best currency in crypto.  I want to make a profit by trading and investing with BTC earnings.  And Bitcoin is the best currency in crypto.  Which is now a very popular cryptocurrency in the world.

Every one knows about what are the top curriencies in the market. The top most five curriencies that are on raising upward in bitcoin Ethererum litcoin are popular of them.

They are alot or 5 to 4 coins, that if you hold them is a good idea, which are BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP and TRX. I think that are the powerful coin this year.

Well in my opinion there are few currencies which are most profitable in the year 2020. Like the Bitcoin, litecoin,trx ,xrp and ethereum. That's why I have invested my some amount in these coins. And I hope that I will get a huge profit from them.

On 1/4/2020 at 6:27 PM, kimberly24 said:

As we are already in the year of 2020, I am still confuse to which cryptos I need to watch and keep in this year. It is not only bitcoin who has potential and as what I can see, there are lots of potential currencies to look forward but what are those? What are your options?

There is no better option friend than investing in BTC since it always maintains its price and even when it loses its price it exceeds it over time and that is already a profit and as long as everything you save, it is better for those who want to invest.

The best option is the btc, this is undoubtedly due to its popularity and demand but if we do not want to invest in btc, I always recommend investing in eth as well, although I prefer that they take advantage of the new cryptocurrencies that give away fractions of their cryptocurrencies and such in the future we will have many profits.

• +2 1

Aside of Bitcoin which no one knows where it is heading to, I can say eth, xrp, ltc, dash are also good to hold but immediately btc reach its peak and start deeping, the rest coins would equally follow. Holding btc now is like opening our eyes all day watching because we don't actually know where its heading to. 

• +1 1

15 minutes ago, Edwinvicky said:

Aside of Bitcoin which no one knows where it is heading to, I can say eth, xrp, ltc, dash are also good to hold but immediately btc reach its peak and start deeping, the rest coins would equally follow. Holding btc now is like opening our eyes all day watching because we don't actually know where its heading to. 

@Edwinvicky It is true that the majority may recommend Bitcoin as the best currency for investment, but there are actually more profitable currencies than Bitcoin, such as litecoin, as its price has risen more than 100%, and Dash and Ethereum are also good currencies for investment.

• +5 1

On 1/4/2020 at 6:27 PM, kimberly24 said:

As we are already in the year of 2020, I am still confuse to which cryptos I need to watch and keep in this year. It is not only bitcoin who has potential and as what I can see, there are lots of potential currencies to look forward but what are those? What are your options?

very good results are expected from XRP and XEM as they have good projects underway as does ETH. But if you want to invest in the long term, you can leave your money in BTC, this is always surprising.

In economy world, something with value can give impact into currency and bitcoin can defeat currency. The largest global corporation not only helps with cash injections, but also shares its experience in the development and improvement of individual functionality;

The ability to recognize an asset and introduce it into the banking sector.   I am recommended to hold Litecoin and Ethereum. 

Obviously Bitcoin is the most profitable coin for 2020 and those 4 alt coins are also profitable for long term investment. In economy world, something with value can give impact into currency and bitcoin can defeat currency. The largest global corporation not only helps with cash injections, but also shares its experience in the development and improvement of individual functionality;

The ability to recognize an asset and introduce it into the banking sector.   

You can find opportunities in many cryptocurrencies, nobody said that only Bitcoin will be rising and the altcoins will not. We have to look carefully into those that we think they have a chance and keep adding to our portfolio with care as if Bitcoin price changes fast to bearish, then the altcoins will be a lot worse.

In my opinion, good cryptocurrency to save are Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, because they have very good potential and have high prices and this is just my advice and it depends on which coin users are very good to keep

• +5 1

Well, if bitcoin's price keeps on dumping and not performing well, then I will look for the altcoins because some altcoins can perform well, and I'm seeing that they are worth using if bitcoin is not. But of course, if bitcoin gains its momentum again, then bitcoin still was the good option to use.

• +5 1

I think stability economy is the main reason and your government has duty to keep safe and running well. In economy world, something with value can give impact into currency and bitcoin can defeat currency. Your government doesn't want that happen, so say illegal is the solutions

• +5 1

Yes there is no doubt and everyone knows it very clearly Bitcoin is always best and always more profitable so I think it is the best and profitable. So Bitcoin is the best and Bitcoin is my love.

• +2 1

Among the best cryptocurrencies to hold in 2020 are BTC, ETH, LTC.Because these crypto currencies are in high demand in the market and you can get a lot in a short amount of time by holding them high

I think the best cryptocurrency to keep in this year are the coins who are popular on always in the top 10 lists about cryptocurrency. Bitcoin, ethereum, ripple and litecoin are the most useful and profitable coins because they are popular, and they have a lot of investors

• +5 1

We have seen the cryptocurrency market this year.  However, the market for some coins has surprised me and that is Bitcoin LTC and ethereum.  However, we can save these coins as well as xrp xlm doge polkadot coins.  Which will be good for us in the future.

I have nothing in My mind to know The best currencies because am new to them still learning them. 

I think that the most important currency to be used in this year and in the coming years is Bitcoin, which is a wonderful and easy to obtain currency

There are a lot of different cryptocurrencies that are being established these days, personally I think you can keep or hold new coins as long as you keep an eye on them and dispose them as soon are you are going to profit already.

• +5 1

In my own opinion I think the best currency to hold in the year 2020 is Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin.because these are among the major raising crypto currency with absolute future that is announcing itself to the world as a whole.

Yes, the cryptocurrencies to keep 2020 are Bitcoin, Litcoin, Etherium, Dezekin. They are the best because they have very good potential and they are also very expensive and it depends on which currency users use them.