Dogecoin (DOGE) Will Become The World's Favorite Coin in 2020 - Page 21 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yanadia

Dogecoin (DOGE) Will Become The World's Favorite Coin in 2020

Thing that's people doesn't understand yet about doge coin is that it has decreasing its worth and reputation also in the market, so that's it cannot become the world favorable coin by anyway.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

59 minutes ago, mk4 said:

Yes it is one of the most favorite coins but not in the whole world. It is there just for fun, and some trade it successfully for years, however you can't invest in Doge and have hopes that you will make good money, you may try but you will find it difficult to hold a large amount.

You can never know, doge seems more useful than bitcoin when comes to choosing trading pairs, because it is stable.. stable coins seems to used more that is why USDT is becoming so popular but doge as well.

I am pessimistic about Doge, Doge's price is very cheap, which is under 100 satoshis, in my opinion investing in Doge coins will not be profitable. The price is getting lower every day and I don't think it will be profitable and risky in the future. Try buying other coins that are more famous and have a good price, such as BCH or LTC.

• +1 1

I didn't notice any change in Doge popularity, what did you think it will be on everyone lips and everyone will start using Doge for payments? This is a fun coin that is not going to be used a lot, it will always have small level of adoption and will be behind litecoin and Bitcoin.

• +2 1

The 2020 has passed already, but the doge coin can make own good career. I saw now  many coins are still listed on top of doge. But it is true that doge coin increased a lo of value from the future. Overall doge coin can not be the world's popular coin.

• +2 1

Only time will tell if DOGE really takes off. It has the potential of a big bill rally. Its cheap at the moment, you might want to buy a bunch of DOGE. You can spend only 10 or 20 euros & get 1,000´s of DOGE coin. Then just leave in your wallet & forget about them. You might have a nice surprise in a yr or 2.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Past 3 years i have not seen a big hyip with dogecoin although bitcoin price fluctuated dogecoin price has been has been stable.But Doge will rise in price when bitcoin rises. Doge is not a favorite but is always in demand and has a perspective.

Doge coin is the one of the best coin. If bitcoin will go up then doge will go up. Every coin will follow bitcoin. I hope dogecoin will become the worlds favorite coin in 2020. But this is little chance.

On 1/12/2021 at 11:26 PM, selfmade said:

You can never know, doge seems more useful than bitcoin when comes to choosing trading pairs, because it is stable.. stable coins seems to used more that is why USDT is becoming so popular but doge as well.

Of course before doge coin was mostly used coin as stable coin, but currently there is no usefully of doge coin because we have really stable coins alternative to USD. 

• +2 1

On 1/19/2021 at 2:21 PM, guatazoo said:

Of course before doge coin was mostly used coin as stable coin, but currently there is no usefully of doge coin because we have really stable coins alternative to USD. 

Ahh! so that's because of coming of the stable coins that's why the dogecoin demand has decreased? but how people leave dogecoin because of stable coins while dogecoin is the crypto coin like ETH or LTC?

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 1/21/2021 at 4:25 PM, joemcgwa said:

Ahh! so that's because of coming of the stable coins that's why the dogecoin demand has decreased? but how people leave dogecoin because of stable coins while dogecoin is the crypto coin like ETH or LTC?

Although doge coin was used as stable coin, but it was not tethering the stable coins price, it was having its own price movement, and because of its highest coin supply so that's people were not eligible to stay longer for that coin because they know depending on its highest coin supply the coin would be mostly decreased. 

• +2 1

I personally don't think so Dogecoin can be the worlds favorite coin, because There is a very large supply of dogecoin in the market.  in the beginning  it gained a good position. Elon Musk tweeted about it that it was his favorite coin but later on it did not satisfy its pioneers . 

• +2 1

On 1/4/2020 at 8:55 PM, Yanadia said:

Right now, it looks like Dogecoin's popularity is skyrocketing.  Many studies have speculated that this coin might become one of the most popular cryptocurrency in the world by the end of this year.

How do you thinks about this guys ?? Is it truth or fake ?

Dogecoin is a very popular cryptocurrency Dogecoin is currently used by everyone. We withdraw at dogecoin because its fees are much lower.Since many people trade with Dogecoin.

The doge coin was the world favorable coin before but currently its worth are decreased so that's it cannot be more the world favorable coin in the world again.

2020 came a left and from the starting point to the ending point, there was no time that the doge coin was actually very special to investors over other notable Altcoins 

• +1 1

Even within the Altcoins, the doge coin wasn't the favorite for many members including myself, but perhaps it will be in 2021. 

The truth is that I have a lot of affection for that currency and it is quite popular due to the low transaction costs, I think that is why it is its popularity, people use it to move capital from one place to another for low costs, that is the charm of Doge.

But personally I think that its price will not increase too much for now and I do not recommend investing very high amounts in it

On 1/27/2021 at 8:25 PM, Usmanjaam123 said:

Yes i agree with you i habe no doubt because dogecoin is very profitable and popular coins in digital markets.It is use very high demand in 2020.The transection fees is minimum and make best profit. 

I have also heard that Elon Musk plan to use dogecoin in his space project, when this happens doge would get even touch. and if you look at dogecoin today it has risen 37% just because mr. Musk talked about it.

Possibly dogecoin will have a lot of acceptance in 2021 because, as the latest news have made its price rise too much and it remains, to a certain extent, but it is still a very susceptible currency that can change its price at any time.

2020 has come and gone and doge coin was never the favorite coin for that year, but perhaps its becoming very popular these year already

DOGE coin will always be an important coin because of Doge. Doge is very famous and is part of so many MEMEs. And as a currency, DOGE coin will be accepted internationally. 

To be frank, no one knows where cryptocurrency would go, but many prices are expected to grow. This is what we all anticipate from currencies at the end of the year because we all have currencies in our portfolios and wait for their prices to increase until selling them.

Я считаю что Doge coin в полне может стать любимой монетой и если ето случится то ето знатно повлеяет на ее стоимость.

Я считаю что Doge coin вполне может стать одной из любымих токенов из за хайпа вокруг него.

On 1/4/2020 at 8:55 PM, Yanadia said:

Right now, it looks like Dogecoin's popularity is skyrocketing.  Many studies have speculated that this coin might become one of the most popular cryptocurrency in the world by the end of this year.

How do you thinks about this guys ?? Is it truth or fake ?

@YanadiaDogecoin is now quite popular. I've seen a lot of reviews on YouTube where everyone agrees that Dogecoin will do better in the future.  Moreover, we can see what the coin looks like when we look at the flow of the coin. I didn't feel bad at all.