Why are you avoid creating your own topics??!! - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Why are you avoid creating your own topics??!!

Let's join this survery to help the forum fugure out why do people avoid creating theor own topics  

458 members have voted

1. 1. Why are you avoiding to cretae your own topics?

• Not confident
    • I avoid warning points
    • My topics will get deleted anyway along with my replies
    • I avoid to duplicate
    • I ran out of ideas
    • I'm in a hurry
    • I have no reason

I feel the same way too. But we dont know what will happened until we try. Dont stop trying because you have so much what ifs. Try and try until you improve. So that you can come up for more topics if you got better reputation. See that as your motivation. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I need to distribute just quality posts and I may invested an excessive amount of energy with something and at long last I don't care for and erase. I will post anything I find valuable however when I see that something isn't posted at this point.

• +1 1

On 6/7/2020 at 12:09 PM, Tine0313 said:

You're right mate, we can improve our writing in English, we should gain our confidence in sharing our ideas and thoughts or even create a topic to share it, soon we cannot not notice that we are improving.

Well, this is the one of the good thing that we can benefited us here in this forum, by creating some topic, post or reply, we didn't know that our writing skills are improving by doing daily posting here in this forum, just continue to do posting to improve more our writing in english language.

Creating topic in this forum is not something you can just do because you have to think of the problem members are facing especially the newbies and after that you will also need to think about the solutions which can solve that problems to members in every section you visit, so everyone has there own reason for not creating topics in the forum and I have shared mine let's here about yours friends.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I think at some point, according to what I read, it is the fear of being deleted, and this matter made the percentage of people who publish topics greatly reduced, but the deletion becomes large when the spam is a lot and cannot be controlled and now the topic is different and the work environment has become more comfortable and the creation of topics and sharing our experiences will be useful Very for junior members of the Crypto Market.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 7/29/2020 at 2:11 PM, Solex said:

so everyone has there own reason for not creating topics in the forum

Well, that's true mate, all we need to do is to respect them because it's hard to think what topic that we can share here in this forum and there's ba tendency that if your topic created is now already published by the old members and the result is it will be deleted by moderators.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

One of the reason why I get discouraged in creating topics is because most of the interesting topics have already been created by some users and I am afraid to create another one so that it will not attract warning point for me.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

May be it might be due to lack of confidence and experience on the aspect, some members and especially Beginners preferred to be commenting on topics than writing a topic for the forum. Actually to create a good and useful topic requires experience, and ability to search for interesting crypto related, valid information that will be beneficial to the members.

It's not a big deal, you can start now and I'm sure you can do it.

For me I took part on both, create a topic and postings.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Its not easy to make a topic.. Yah if you are a good writer then it will be hard for you to make a topic because YOUR thinking energy is different from noob member thinking.. A good writer always want to make a good topic and to make a good topic he must need to do some research becuase the news need to be helpful for all...  There has no value to create a topic which has no value because sooner or later it Will be deleted                   

• +1 2
  • +3 1

I think i don't have something special to share with my fellow members and that is why i don't write topics regularly. But later i will have topics to share, i still learning many things and how to write useful topics.

• +1 2

On 8/6/2020 at 5:27 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's true mate, all we need to do is to respect them because it's hard to think what topic that we can share here in this forum and there's ba tendency that if your topic created is now already published by the old members and the result is it will be deleted by moderators.

It will surely be deleted if there is duplicate and might likely lead you to receive warning point if it is too similar from the existing topic, you have a point mate let take note of that friends.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

10 hours ago, Solex said:

It will surely be deleted if there is duplicate and might likely lead you to receive warning point if it is too similar from the existing topic, you have a point mate let take note of that friends.

Well, that's true mate and also many members will may be affected because they're commenting in that thread and when this topic is now being deleted, their replies and quotes are also included.

9 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's true mate and also many members will may be affected because they're commenting in that thread and when this topic is now being deleted, their replies and quotes are also included.

Yes mate and that is why it is not too advisable to keep making posts in a single topic besides we have a lot of good topics to respond to in every section one visit in theh forum.

• +1 1

13 hours ago, Solex said:

Yes mate and that is why it is not too advisable to keep making posts in a single topic besides we have a lot of good topics to respond to in every section one visit in theh forum.

Not just a single topic but they need to find some useful topic so that they will lessen their post to be getting deleted by the moderators.

On 8/7/2020 at 8:22 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Its not easy to make a topic.. Yah if you are a good writer then it will be hard for you to make a topic because YOUR thinking energy is different from noob member thinking.. A good writer always want to make a good topic and to make a good topic he must need to do some research becuase the news need to be helpful for all...  There has no value to create a topic which has no value because sooner or later it Will be deleted                   

I agree with you, it is really hard to make a topic, since there's a lot of existing topic, it is not easy to create another topic that is not yet discuss here, most of topics now are not related to crypto based on what i read, they are trying hard to connect it on Crypto thing.

• +3 1

19 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

it is really hard to make a topic, since there's a lot of existing topic

This is why there's a lot of members here which is having a fear when it comes to creating a topic here in this forum because if there topic is now already published or exists here, it will just delete by the moderators and also the replies on it will be affected.

• +2 1

20 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Not just a single topic but they need to find some useful topic so that they will lessen their post to be getting deleted by the moderators.

Exactly. Just making topics for no reason will not do any good and probably get the post deleted. Also in case you can't rewrite content in your own words and don't understand the subject but still make a post about it, it will turn out to be a bad post. 

• +1 2

22 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Yes that is what I mean, there are many good topics to respond to when one visits other sections in the forum and that will lessen post deletion just the way you said.

• +1 2

On 8/13/2020 at 4:05 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

This is why there's a lot of members here which is having a fear when it comes to creating a topic here in this forum because if there topic is now already published or exists here, it will just delete by the moderators and also the replies on it will be affected.

That's why it takes a lot of time to think about creating a topic because it is not that easy. If we only recreating the old topic it only becomes deleted by moderators when time they are cleaning the forum. 

• +2 1

14 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

If we only recreating the old topic it only becomes deleted by moderators when time they are cleaning the forum. 

Well, the reason why the moderators didn't deleted the old topics it's because this is still useful for a lot of members here especially for new members by getting some information from the seniors here.

• +4 1

On 8/15/2020 at 10:11 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, the reason why the moderators didn't deleted the old topics it's because this is still useful for a lot of members here especially for new members by getting some information from the seniors here.

That's right so it is more easy for us to to read old topics since many members gave their advised on the thread of the topic. That's why the duplicated one are getting deleted since there's existing one where we can browse and gain knowledge.

• +5 1

On 1/14/2020 at 8:53 AM, Reostra77 said:

I have never created a topic because I don't really understand cryptocurrwnxy, so I'm confused about what I'm going to discuss

Ok as a beginner you can get what to discuss by creating topic on things that are not clear to  you about this forum or asked for some information about the Do and Don't of the forum or seek for advice from your fellow-members.

Edited by Marks33
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

9 hours ago, Marks33 said:

Ok as a beginner you can get what to discuss by creating topic on things that are not clear to  you about this forum or asked for some information about the Do and Don't of the forum or seek for advice from your fellow-members.

Well, for order you to create a topic in this forum is to have some knowledge about. Cryptocurrency, if the beginners are creating some topics here, there's a tendency that they can make some useless Contents because for me, it's better to learn first before they proceed to create a topic.

I am new and beginner in crypto too and I do not know much about crypto. I hope to learn first and after that I maybe will post some crypto article but right now I still have to finish 100 posts first.

There are two basic reasons why i don't  create topics first is because they  are been deleted on daily basis and no on survives,  and the second one is because  there is less ontent in my mind to create topics.