Why are you avoid creating your own topics??!! - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Why are you avoid creating your own topics??!!

Let's join this survery to help the forum fugure out why do people avoid creating theor own topics  

458 members have voted

1. 1. Why are you avoiding to cretae your own topics?

• Not confident
    • I avoid warning points
    • My topics will get deleted anyway along with my replies
    • I avoid to duplicate
    • I ran out of ideas
    • I'm in a hurry
    • I have no reason

In fact, there is more than one reason and not just one reason, firstly because I am afraid of getting a warning point because of my inadvertent violation of the rules such as starting the subject with a small and not large letter or because of repeating the topic without my knowledge or forgetting the source.
Second, the topic may be deleted for a reason that I do not know, although it is a good topic, and all responses will be deleted.

Finally, there is no appreciation for the effort involved in writing the topic. You get 1000 Satoshi, no matter how good your topic is, and you put a lot of effort into it while another person gets the same amount just for making a small or trivial response without making any effort.
I think the forum administration should take these things into consideration and try to find a suitable solution for it.

I create posts but occasionally. I am not confident that my posts will be authorised and it will be counted as good topics.  Whenever i try posts a topic i find that post has been posted already. This happens to me for every time. So i am bot confident to post a topic.

• Useful or interesting 1

The reason whyi am avoiding to create my own topic because i avoid duplicate topics. When i have questions in my head i never want to made a topic because eventually i will seea topic that has same with my thoughts. And checking the thread, my question answered in that existing topic.

11 hours ago, shabbir024 said:

yes I have no confidence ans also my English ni very well and I have no any warning point because I am tuch in this platform and arn many because I is my need . . .

Does not matter how bad your are English are for as long as you speak useful stuffs.

The reason until now that I haven't even once created my own topic would be I don't want to make a duplicate ones, or a similar ones. Because almost everything that I want to make has already been made by other members. So, I don't want to make them similar. 

29 minutes ago, Makavelli said:

Oh... Really Not that good. 

By the way I meant the post I created myself not the ones I made comments on. 

My deleted comments are not up to 70 though.

Oh right, i think i had about two of my topics delete, but comments!! man could be over 200.

13 hours ago, Rakibislam22 said:

I think that if i create mummy own topic i can get any payment from this site and if there i comment in my own posts my comment doesn't count and i don't get my payment for write comment also.

This is not good thinking you are earning through other members topic.So you also have to make  opportunities for other.You will paid if you answer other on your topic so why are you concern about 1 post of topic.

I don't want to create a topic, because every question i have already some people done that before so anything i have i use to search for it, so no need to create topic since if i search i will get my answer. 

You know that bad posts are easier to make than good post, am sure those users tend not to break a forum rule, to hurry and break them, that's just a thought about it

because whatever i want to post i am search about the post before.

most posts are available i want to create topic.

so i avoid to make topic sometimes 

On 1/3/2020 at 10:48 AM, teminalibug said:

This is a survey by the way:

I see very few topics but there is huge number of replies, so i had to ask why is do people avoid creating new topics and stick to replies

Join the poll and note, even if you do post sometimes tell us why you do not post that often.

i think to me its always just the fear of having my topic deleted out of nowhere without even given a notice to why it has been deleted, this is very annoying.

5 hours ago, Upright said:

You know that bad posts are easier to make than good post, am sure those users tend not to break a forum rule, to hurry and break them, that's just a thought about it

I think not, if you enjoy posting here and learning more, then it would be easier and distressful for you when posting, but if you do not enjoy you will be in a hurry and it will torture you every time you make posts.

I saw everything about cryptocurrency from the ground up to the way it works and the system has become a topic before I joined this forum.  In the end we were hesitant to make the Topic useful, of course.

On 1/3/2020 at 12:48 PM, teminalibug said:

I see very few topics but there is huge number of replies, so i had to ask why is do people avoid creating new topics and stick to replies

Join the poll and note, even if you do post sometimes tell us why you do not post that often.

Yes guys I am creating topics to gain practice.

I don't think I will create a topic again yesterday is my first time for creating a topic and I got a warning,  so for now I will not create any to be until I understand more about this platform

Who wouldn't want to  have post a  created by himself. To the community. And most importantly a post creator usually gets credit for making interesting and interaction posts

Because the topic i want to create is already been answered, so there is no purpose to create another one topic that is already been answered, it will just be another problem to the admins.

On 1/3/2020 at 12:48 PM, teminalibug said:

Hey friend I agree to your post I am always try to make a good topic but I see already many topic about this forum so I have no idea to make a new content and also I avoid this to get warning point

I think if you post a topic with the same content in other existing topic, it will lead to post deletion. I don't want to get any warning points too so that I just always qoute only in a certain topics. 

I never made a topic.  If I had made, I would never have posted my topic.  Because I posted it to know for myself something.  So what do I post there?  So many people skip their topic.

6 hours ago, Saira said:

Hey friend I agree to your post I am always try to make a good topic but I see already many topic about this forum so I have no idea to make a new content and also I avoid this to get warning point

From my experience, don't try to find a topic to post, a topic will come to you and that is how you know it is unique, but make sure to check that it is unique through the search.

For me, I want to avoid warning because it is really want to void receiving some warning points because it is complicated we are just giving few warning points before we get ban.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I just only making post topic when i dont see the answer in my problem.in all the post that i look.and also i avoiding making topic sometimes becouse of scared to be duplicate.

7 hours ago, Ranja said:

I do occasionally try to post when I have questions about the site or cryptocurrency in general

Please do not do this. We already have many general questions. Let's discuss specific issues and the latest news about cryptocurrency.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W