Forum rank naming proposal (your input) - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Forum rank naming proposal (your input)

Nice suggestion ,but once you know forum Bitcoin , wallet proposal , rule and regulations of the forum ,I don't think rank are necessary , active and hard working is also a high rank 

I think there some more need to be done before this ranking, but its a great idea, its like adding a another achievement in the forum. Important in this is to serve the various ranks by providing good and useful content , I hope that I will occupy all the ranks here. I think that all members are motivated to always go up in the ratings and be among the best ratings.There are ranks but useful because you do not get any additional benefits after any upgrade so the only thing is that the upgrade proves that you are an old member of the forum.

The ranking system in the forum is good but with this high increase of members in the forum. Ranking system have to be improved. 

I think that the current classification needs to be modified, and other benefits and bonuses must be added to each stage the member reaches in order to further encourage them to participate and enrich the content with all that is useful. The current classification lacks flexibility. It has a character. 

Moderators still see this thread so I have an additional offer for it. Maybe the admin can delete the section by speaking to members for general users and only name the developer, administrator, moderator

This is a good idea for forum ranks nomenclature and it motivates everyone to work well and hard to get a higher ranking in this forum and get great forum features in the higher ranks of this forum

I Don't think so rank name is important issue. This is a very silly matter. Whatever rank name is. I haven’t any problem with that.If changes or not changes i have no interest about this. But if you guys want the changes then gonna happen may be.         

for the old users of the forum it will be amazing thing to find new names under all of the sections but for the new members it will be of no use

Well, the ranking system between bitcointalk and that of cryptotalk are almost the same, and naming new members as pioneer is not correct because a poineer is someone who is among the founders of a particular thing, where as , the new members only joined almost a year later. So I guess calling them newbie is just the correct rank.

The classification of the existing ranks is very beautiful, and I suggest that a rank be added between the full member and the champion member, because until the person can reach the rank of the champion member, he must write 3,000 posts, and this matter requires a long time.

Hi friend as we know the ranking system is existing also at this forum and I think this is a great step of the moderators because this is a appreciation and encouragement of the members and the members do work hard to become a senior member therefore the ranking system of the forum is a inspiration for the members.

A good idea, but it would be better if there was greater benefit to the first ranks and rewards for those who strive and move up the ranks.  Suggested professional member classification Junior member active member .

• +1 1

The ranking system is only emphasis by the newbies who are very earger to move to next rank in the platform because most of the old and senior members has a lot of higher rank and they also has more knowledge and experience that make them have good rank in the platform as we can observed that the more you make useful post the more your rank movement in the forum

Yes, my dear friend. You have asked many important questions. Your rank will increase day by day through this forum, your posting and regular connection to this forum.  So try to make sure that the post is of the best quality of content and keep the rules of the forum as good as you can. If you want to know better, you must read the rules of the group.  Thank you. Assalamualaikum.

• +3 1

The designations of the members in this way will be an incentive for many to start working more and participate more to get the legendary heart.
I think that would be great and I suggest that it be included in the forum.

• +2 1

Creating a ranking system takes a lot of attention. This is the first thing that every player will focus on and try to achieve. You can name the rankings as the face of life investor, employee, expert, futurist etc. and I also like pioneer.

I am now newbie I prefer legendary rank because it is my goal to reach this I mean it will be proud moment for me

I think that this feature already exists because when I started posting here, my rank was "Newbie", and when the number of my posts increased, I got the rank of "jr member", and then now I took the rank of "member" and I am very excited and I cannot wait to find out the rank that will be after this .. I think this feature is wonderful and encouraging Members to post more useful posts daily.

• +2 1

This forum also has rank system.  However, this is not like other forums.  Here first newbie, jr member, member, full member, hero, vip.  Rank's name has been arranged in this way.  However, the rank depends on everyone's post

• Useful or interesting 1

22 hours ago, Cleaner said:

This forum also has rank system.  However, this is not like other forums.  Here first newbie, jr member, member, full member, hero, vip.  Rank's name has been arranged in this way.  However, the rank depends on everyone's post

Yes the higher the number of your valid posts the higher your rank and it is good that way because it will encourage many people to make useful quality posts in any section of the forum they visits and I hope I reach the VIP rank some day in the future.

Creating a ranking system takes a lot of attention. This is the first thing that every player will focus on and try to achieve. You can name the rankings as the face of life investor, employee, expert, futurist etc. and I also like pioneer.

These are topics that most people do not have knowledge and it is essential that we study them with great attachment so that we can then give that information to beginners who are joining, it should be noted that new people sometimes come with knowledge and that does not mean that we have to close ourselves to learn new information which will benefit us.

2 hours ago, Tallest said:

Yes the higher the number of your valid posts the higher your rank and it is good that way because it will encourage many people to make useful quality posts in any section of the forum they visits and I hope I reach the VIP rank some day in the future.

You post on the forum every day and create new topics in the forum.  This will increase the number of your posts and you will be a contributor to the forum.  Everyone can get the vip rank of the forum.  However, you must work in accordance with the rules of the forum.  Otherwise you may be banned.  So everyone should work according to the rules

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Cleaner said:

You post on the forum every day and create new topics in the forum.  This will increase the number of your posts and you will be a contributor to the forum.  Everyone can get the vip rank of the forum.  However, you must work in accordance with the rules of the forum.  Otherwise you may be banned.  So everyone should work according to the rules

I will try to give the best of my knowledge towards creating helpful beneficial posts in any section of the forum i visits since that is our primary assignment why we are being employed in this forum.

2 hours ago, Tallest said:

I will try to give the best of my knowledge towards creating helpful beneficial posts in any section of the forum i visits since that is our primary assignment why we are being employed in this forum.

If you contribute to the forum, it will be good for you and everyone will benefit. And you use beards, commas.  Otherwise your words will be distracted.  Because if your grammar is not right then will mean something else

Edited by Cleaner