Forum rank naming proposal (your input) - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Forum rank naming proposal (your input)

The ranking system of the forum, I think apart from using the number of posts only to rank members, the administrators should make sure making reputations a priority in the ranking. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

To be honest there is not a ranking on this forum, because I see there are different level but those level who write a lot of posts arrives to a such level, I think this forum needs to measure the ranking with the knowledge level no the quantity posts.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

There  are ranks present in the forum and that are enough.  That rank appropriate  us to  get more ranks step by step. Every one want to a legendary  member in the forum. 

I like the word "Legendary".This should be given to the most expert and old members if the forum.So that they can also feel they are the legends of the forum It will motivate them in one way or other in my opinion.

I really like the creativity of the cryptotalk community, they have excellent ideas, I propose that the forum and administrators do an idea contest to take the best idea and implement it to the forum, although I reiterate that the forum is perfect, it is always good to vary.

On 9/29/2019 at 3:53 AM, xBDT Script said:

So I was talking to user @cryptokram about naming for forum ranks (I hope soon we will have some ranking system). He came up with a nice name for new users as pioneer.

If you guys are familiar with bitcoinTalk then you know their naming for ranking are:

Brand new > newbie > Jr member > member > full member > Sr member > hero > legendary

What do you think about the rank naming in this forum and how many rank do you prefer?

Let's figure it out by us 😁

For me rank is not really important here as we all are getting paid same here. I'm glad that I'm working in this forum and it's all about the learning and earning and you don't need any rank to learn and earn here. 

We have the ranking systems now and the desire to climb up the ranks helps to build the enthusiasm in the forum. The rank names are the same as bitcointalk forum but i donot have any arguments again that. I am rising towards the full member rank and in some time i hope to rise upto legendary. Being a gamer, climbing the ranks brings different joy to me.

468x60-3.png

i think that we dont need member or full member they mean same for me so i think i would just leave one of them and  it will be ok. i think that name difference should be logical.

That is a good idea, it would be a more unique structure to assign different names to every rank and not use many other forums ranking system and that makes this forum more unique, but it's not something necessary at this time because this forum still has more important things to do like adding more sections as the forum currently is lacking in that aspect and we should at least have 5 more sections if not more.

On 9/28/2019 at 11:23 PM, xBDT Script said:

So I was talking to user @cryptokram about naming for forum ranks (I hope soon we will have some ranking system). He came up with a nice name for new users as pioneer.

If you guys are familiar with bitcoinTalk then you know their naming for ranking are:

Brand new > newbie > Jr member > member > full member > Sr member > hero > legendary

What do you think about the rank naming in this forum and how many rank do you prefer?

Let's figure it out by us 😁

I think these 8 ranking are ok and also the naming are ok. If moderators should used it I hope the forum will be great.

This forum already has a perfectly fine ranking system that does not need to be changed and I think that we should discuss other topics in the forum rather than ranking systems.

That was such nice suggestion that we have that nowadays, just don't know what more ranks there should be after Legendary...

Maybe copper can also be added as a paid rank just like at Bitcointalk.

Overall ranks have been great so far and thus expressing how good and important a Member of this Forum is.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

there is already a post that's indicate our rank info , we need to continue doing posting here automatically our rank is increased .

i think for legendary we Need to passed 9K post , I think rank systems of cryptotalk is amazing .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Existing names for different ranks are okay and I do not think further modifications are required in this matter. More the constructive posts , higher will be forum Rank this is how forum's system works for ranking purpose. 

• +2 1

Well this idea is now applied in our accounts name. I think the rank names ideas was came from this thread and i really enjoyed the name in ranking. Moderators really hear us when we are having suggestion in this forum.

The forum administration has from the beginning chosen the best ranking for all members, and there is no problem with this arrangement because it is supported by most similar forums, whether this is in the field of encryption or otherwise.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The ranking system is really important for any forum! This makes people encouraged about creating many topics, comments, and posts!

I think the names of these ranks are really good! I wish one day I'll reach legendary! This will be awesome!!

I think that the system for arranging accounts in the forum has a specific purpose in the future in terms of the value of the rewards, as the account arrangement may become important and useful for obtaining additional currencies, and also in the case of opening signatures campaigns for currency holders, then surely the preference for the account with the highest ranking and greater interaction.

The ranking fearture is very important for the likes of this forum because it will easily differentiate between new users and older members of the forum and if possible i suggest the members of higher ranking should receive extra more than normal and new users because i think that will bring more seriousness especially from new members.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

On 9/29/2019 at 4:23 AM, xBDT Script said:

This rankings system is good but in this forum ranking system dont get judge like in bitcointalk forum.. Becuase in bitcointalk forum there has many bounty project where jr member cant join but members can join.. But in this forum has no difference like this becuase here every member can join in any project or here has no different of payment according to the rank system.. So i think ranking is not necessary in this forum like you mean                       

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I don't care much about the ranks but mostly about the forum rules to follow and not make a problem here. The ranks are not my concern as if I plan to stay for a month or a year I will get a rank according to my posts. The ranks are important to know if someone has many posts but do we know what he has written and how useful this man is?

• +1 1

To see a community post that directly influenced a forum updates is reassuring for me that the admins are indeed listening to it's users. I was reluctant to join this forum but this assured me that this forum will take care of my crypto information needs, with a healthy community and good staff.

BetFury                                                   

7 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

This rankings system is good but in this forum ranking system dont get judge like in bitcointalk forum.. Becuase in bitcointalk forum there has many bounty project where jr member cant join but members can join.. But in this forum has no difference like this becuase here every member can join in any project or here has no different of payment according to the rank system.. So i think ranking is not necessary in this forum like you mean                       

Definitely i also say it is not necessary because we are treated equal and earn equal amount of talkcoin and even the Satoshi payment that will start tomorrow i think we are going to receive same 1000 Satoshi as long as any post receive a positive rating but it will be nice to introduce rating system in the forum so that we can differentiate between us and the new comers.

On 11/3/2019 at 2:26 PM, Caporetto said:

Freshman
Bounty Hunter
Shitcoin Whisperer
Crypto Enthusiast
Blockchain Expert
Bitcoin Maximalist

You have suggest very loyal ranks but the rank number two is not for us ladies. The rank name is Freshman and how about us? By the way actually, those ranks you suggest are good.

First I don't know any thing about  bitcoin talk and how their ranking system work's, but I heard in bitcointalk their members need good rank to receive benefits.

but in this cryptotalk ranking system just divides new members and senior members, to easily recognised those members and there is on any extra benefit's, so I don't think any implements need in this system.

Edited by Honny143
  • +2 1