What is Bull Run - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

What is Bull Run

On 1/1/2020 at 3:20 PM, Vanessa said:

Can someone explain to me the meaning of bull run?

I know i sound stupid but I really don’t like to pretend I know this terms.

Please explain in an easy way that I can understand. Thank you!

I recently know that what is the bull run I have read some posts in which member are discussing about it that how can we gain much profit during Bull Run in prices are going upward and we by selling  our coins in that time and can earn good profit.

• +1 1

This means the period of time in which cryptocurrencies begin to rise in price and here begins to reap some profits for traders, and it is an indefinite period.

• +4 1

Than you @Vanessa, by asking this term. I also never know about this if you don't post. I searched about this and came to know that this term in the marketing is knwon to market values moving upwards or we can say we are gonna be rich. As Bull start running and never stop, same when market values started to be higher than like bull it also never stops. 

There are some words in the crypto world that we do not understand. But we need to know them.  By bull run in the crypto world we mean an increase in the price of a currency.  If the price of a currency suddenly rises rapidly, we call it a bull run

This is a crypto terminology that means the prices are rapidly rising. For example, if a coin's price is $1 and it unexpectedly increases and all coins follow suit, the market is now considered bullish. Everything in the world of cryptocurrency price of currency depends on market's supply and demand.

I joined this platform last week I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic sorry from my side I'm still learning things about this forum 1day I'll able to answer this question

In cryptocurrencies, Bull run is the term to clarify the upward movement of the price of coins/tokens. If the price of the coin/tokens is constantly up and has significantly rise up its price, then at such situation the coin market is said to achieve Bull market, and the entire process of increasing of price of coin/tokens is referred as Bull run. 

All i know that bull run means rate increasing. The rate of something like coins increases rapidly. I dont  have any more knowledge than this.

It is a term used in trading. Bull run means that bull market in which market prices are going on the rise and optimism in the market. There many important terms which can be use in the trading. An example of bull was in the end of 2017 and in the beginning of 2018. This term is very important.

Dear it is a metaphor used to describe the condition of market, that how fast or slow the cryptocurrency is increasing in price are not. 

Bull run in cryptocurrencies simply means that when the price and value of any cryptocurrencies rise unexpectedly. Bull is an animal and its attack from down to upward, so if the price of bitcoin rise from low to up its refer as bullrun. 

Bull meaning is at high rate in the market .When you trade you should know about this .At bull no one can skip there chance .This stage give you a high profit .

You think yourself stupid?? No no, if someone asked any questions we don't consider him like that, here we help each other with every possible way, and the bull run is the price increased too much in a few moments, for example today the price is at 7k and suddenly after one day the price increased to 9k or something like that..

• +2 1

Actually, a bull run is a phase of Crypto market, where most of the coin/tokens experience a significant rise in its price. In a bull run, people prefer to sell their coins to make further profit. Just the reverse of the bull run it is called bear market, where crypto prices falls significantly down, and coin/tokens gets dumped.

• Useful or interesting 1

6 hours ago, Malikshareyar said:

I think bull run is a good period of time when the all crypto market pump and many people wait this period... Because when bull run period start so that's time many of the people increase his capital in this duration...  In the bull run all coins value increase.... My dear @Whited35 I am right or not....  So my dear you more explain it so I increase his knowledge about this...

Partially correct 😁 ! All cryptocurrencies may not get pumped in the cryptocurrency markets despite the bull run. There are some altcoins which are still maintaining their stability and prices and such currencies are barely get affected due to movements created by Bitcoin and other well-established currencies. 

On 1/1/2020 at 11:20 AM, Vanessa said:

Can someone explain to me the meaning of bull run?

I know i sound stupid but I really don’t like to pretend I know this terms.

Please explain in an easy way that I can understand. Thank you!

You could simple to research:

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/bullmarket.asp

I read one page (1st) with reply, I did not know that is so funny to read reply :classic_biggrin:

On 1/1/2020 at 11:34 AM, Lubruselu said:

The bull run its represent bull animal in trading, and they call bull run because when the bull need to attack is from down and move upward that's means the market is going up

"animal"? :classic_biggrin:

Really? That is your explanation? :classic_biggrin:

On 1/2/2020 at 9:11 AM, Migo said:

, and the bull run is the price increased too much in a few moments, for example today the price is at 7k and suddenly after one day the price increased to 9k or something like that

And can you tell me how long can bull run to last? Because you write "in a few moments".

When BTC bull run start? And whether it still lasts?

Just one suggestion, try to research by yourself not to ask that someone explain to you.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Although it seems strange while reading but reading the comments thoroughly brought me to the idea that what actually it is.I am always thankful for the forum that it is providing us the new knowledge and new terminologies each day.Thanks to all senior members as well.

• +2 1

Bull run is only a terminology related to the currency market.Its the time which every member is waiting for.When bull run happens to come every one runs to get their bitcoins to be cashed .in short it is a sudden  rise in currency prices

• +1 1

Bull run is a point at where market is going high.when a bull run happens in this forum, then at this point all the users become more excited becuase they know that now the market will be going higher. Prices will be increased. So no one user want to miss this bull run. Every perosn wants to get benefits from this kind bull run

My friend, I think the bull run you are talking about is that the money we make is going up

And the exchange rate in the market rises more and more

All the best, dear

• +2 1

Hello mate. Nice question.  We know that the bull is an animal. Here it is used for the trading. The bull is always very fast to rush. When we trade as it possible it may be also the rush amount into our hands. Thanks you. 

• +1 1

Bull run is whenever crypto market is on uptrend and the prices of cryptocurrencies start to rise up crazily in the upward direction. This are time that everyone is buying and making a lot of profit. So it is very important that you know the difference between a bull a.d a bear market.

Hello dear members and you busy I hope you all are doing very good firstly I want to tell you that I am also a beginning on this form so I cannot know about the Bull trading I think the senior scan radio edit stand your question stay blessed

• +4 1

I do not have the idea that what is the bull run but some of the idea is that to do some of the trading in the crypto talk which is for earning money

• +2 1

Hello my friend, thank you for the question, because I also have terms that I cannot understand and the bull run is one of which the comments are very helpful to me, thank you all⁦☺️

• +1 1