What is Bull Run - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

What is Bull Run

I think the term bull run means markets run towards the upside.It is a good thing because we will be earning more from the cryptocurrencies and that is a good thing.

Yes you are definitely right it is important we should ask questions on things we don't know in order for us to gain more knowledge and experience on it

Bull Run is a term in trading in the crypto market that describes situations and conditions in the crypto market that are experiencing an uptrend or crypto prices that are generally experiencing an increase. This includes basic terms that novice traders should know so that when trading can run according to the road map and strategy.

• +5 1

Dear friend, a bull run is that stage of market where the prices of crypto currencies are rising. This sort of stage arrived due to the rapid competitions according to the supply of crypto currenbcies in the market to give a raise in the prices.

I have not heard of this term before. Thank you for your important question. We need information on this topic. Other members can provide us with useful answers.

It is actually okay to ask some question than to pretend you know this term and fool yourself.A bull run refers to the movement of the market upwards. It means that the value of a certain item, unit, commodity, stocks, coin, token, currency is increasing steadily. That is why when somebody said bitcoin is going bullish then it means bitcoins value is rising and is going up with time.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you have idea then no problem, if someone asked any questions we don't consider him like that, here we help each other with every possible way, and the bull run is the price increased too much in a few time, for example today the price is at 7k and suddenly after one day the price increased to 9k or something like that situations.

I am a newbie here so I don't know what is a bull run.I would suggest you to search from youtube or Google for more inquiries.

• +3 1

A bull run is a longer period of rising prices and optimism in the market. Most investors are eagerly looking forward to a (new) bull run. When investors talk positively about Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency, they are bullish. An example of a bull run was in the end of 2017 and the beginning of 2018.

The truth was that you did not know this term but reading the comments I could learn the meaning @Vanessa. Every day I am learning something new thanks to the users who share their knowledge. I hope to continue learning from this beautiful world of cryptocurrencies.

It is a sign of the currencies rising upwards and dramatically. This is my simple explanation of the term bull run. I hope I have presented you with something useful.

• +3 1

This saying carries many meanings, but according to my opinion, it means starting without stopping and without specifying a specific destination without looking at the consequences that we may face.

My friend, I have seen many strange terms like this and tried to understand some of them. I think that the term bull run means that a certain section of traders will support a certain currency with all their money.

You think you're a moron? No, if anyone asks a question, we don't look at him that way; here, we support each other in whatever way we can, and a bull run is when the price rises too quickly in a short period of time, for example, today's price is at 7k, and suddenly the price rises to 9k or something similar, and the bull run is when the price rises too quickly in a short period of time, for example, today's price is at 7k, and suddenly

Dear shortly about this subject Let me say that the price of metal currency will increase and become investment in these currencies and the upside is that the price is increasing in a few moments where each person is predicted that the market is increasing up and also

• +5 1

In simplest terms, a bull run is a metaphor for a financial condition that is in an upward trajectory. We also know that a bull's horn points upward, and that's where the price goes. The inverse is bearish ( bear ), and we can see that the bear head is still faced down, indicating that a downtrend is in effect.

Well, my friend, running the bull is an expression we use when the currency is rising and moving from low to high, it indicates that our currency is growing and our profits are increasing.

• +1 1

A bull run is a term referring to a sudden and large rise in currency prices as this rise in the price of the currency resembles a sudden bull's movement in an attack.

• +2 1

In the world of cryptocurrency exchange, there are two parties of people, sellers and buyers, and therefore the prices of cryptocurrencies differ according to the buying and selling requests.  Therefore, the sudden rise of the currency means a sudden increase in demand for it, which is the meaning of the term bull run.

• +2 1

The flow of the bull is a term analogous to the rise in prices to the movement of the bull's horns when it moves its horns from the bottom to the top very quickly, as the speed of the rise in currency rates is great and therefore this sudden rise is like the rise of the bull's horns.

• +4 1

لم أكن قد سمعت بهذا المصطلح من قبل ، ولكن الآن ، بفضلكم ، أعرف أنه ارتفاع تصاعدي في قيمة العملات ، مما يعني زيادة في قيمة الأرباح. شكرا لك.

The term "Bull run" refers to a situation in the market where a series of increasing price movements. In bull runs, the price usually do higher highs and higher lows. (You may search for the terms in the google about what they mean) The market usually provides decent earning opportunities in bull runs, however if you are caught at the peak of a bull run and you don't stop your loss, you may end up in a bear market, losing a great deal of your money

I think This is a very good question? but l don't also no what a bull run is in technical terms but we use this term to discuss a long time in which the price keeps rising. This can be years but not only one or two months time it is a long term view.

Hey buddy, in fact, although I interacted with the talk about cryptocurrencies not too long ago, but I haven't read anything about the term bull run, not even something similar to it. It could be an analogy posted by a member inscribed with a topic and it doesn't have to be a term related to the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1