What is Bull Run - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

What is Bull Run

I think they mean in this term the rise in the price of the currency in which we invest rapidly from a very low price to a high price and this is an indication that we can sell it and start reaping profits and obtain our reward from this investment

• +2 1

"Bull run"! Read this, found interesting, clicked and here i am. I didn't know the meaning of bull run either but its interesting to know about the slang of the world of  cryptocurrencies. Cool! 

i am new so i do not know about the bull run. i see the comment they say that is the present in the trade and they use for the trade which is avoid from the decrease the price which is the buy for the profit. you understand this. 

The term bull run expresses the rise of the cryptocurrency market dramatically. I think the reason is the increase in the number of users of these currencies, in addition to the increase in buying and trading operations.

Ross321  zoeyphenyle

A  bull is a symbol of power in share marketing bull run is title given to a specific product which price is constantly growing and making profits for its investors there is a wed series in india on the topic of big bull name "scam 1992" you can watch it to increase your knowledge

Edited by usman choudhry

This term is used when prices increase currency rates and this is a good thing because we will make more money. I wish you good luck in the forum.

hello friend this term express about the period during which prices of shares on the stock market are generally rising there is also another synonyms for this world it is bear market 

The term bull run means the rise in cryptocurrency prices as a result of the increase in demand for them in exchange for supply.
That is, buyers raced to buy and this raised prices, and thus it was dubbed the bull run.

• +2 1

Bullrun can be a sudden situation where market value prices going up for a short amount of time and also while at it its a profit for others who also had patience on what they had invested from whether its a long or  short term as long your doing it right you can still profit in any way,

Bull run  is when all coins are in rice, especially when all coins are in un uptrend, this is what we call a bull run but also there is also the bear run , when all the coins or even a single coin is going down. fast movement of a coin to certain direction is really important , but its important we all know what to do with our coins then, dont ever be caught in the wrong side of either the two.

Really good question .. I do not have the answer because I am a new member in cryptocurrencies and this forum and it is good to have terms that we can benefit from in the future .. Thank you who responded to the topic .. I wish all success

The bull run sentence refarse to the price of the currency when it's going up ↗️ and if you want more explanations i recommend watching some videos about the charts of cryptocurrency on youtube if you want to remember it easily 😁 when you hear bull run this of redbull it gives you wings so it refarse to flying and going up

Bull run  present to market that is is high  it is typical increase of market rate share price and increase of investors long term  when there is country development is goes up and employment level is also increasing 

Bull is where the market is going high, so thats why most of the crypto users are getting excited when the bull run is happen, because that kind of stuffs is that you dont really wanna missed.

Bull run means market is going high and its prices are increasing. We  call it bull run because bull animal when going to attack on target , it will move his head from downward to upward direction . Same is the case with market which moves from downword to upward . Bull run is very useful because it is the time of profit gaining.

It's okay to ask some question than to pretend you know this term and fool yourself. Bull run means like a season, when the bull run comes the price of the coin will increase rapidly. Bull run is a good term when doing crypto. 

• +3 1

A bull market, also known as a bull run, is a stock market that is marked by a steady increase in share prices. This happens when investors expect the positive trend will continue for the foreseeable future. This confidence is typically focused on strong positive measures for the country's economy.

My friend, this term indicates that prices began to rise and rise to the coins, and this name was launched by the bull running because the bull starts its movement from stillness and increases its speed up

Hi everyone,  Bull run means when prices increase rapidly and make a very upward stipe slope. The word Bull run represents bull animal because bull needs to attack from down and move upward. It means market situation is going in an upward direction.  Thank you

It is a term referring to the rise in the price of bitcoin and the prices of most other cryptocurrencies to a large extent and this is what leads to the reaping of many profits. For example, investors sleep on a price, and wake up to a higher and higher price. It is really a season that cannot be missed, because you feel thrilled when the uphill race occurs

• +5 1

I do not know the meaning of the term bull run, but I know that this term is associated with the crazy rise in the prices of cryptocurrencies, so I think it is an analogy to the sudden rise in currency rates, as it resembles a sudden bull run.

• +3 1

Hey mate,so that why most of the crypto users are getting excited when the bull run is happened,thanks for sharing the topics,in simple explanation bull run come from buffalo running,thank you.

As I know bull run is when the value of specific coin pump so hard which we can't imagine and and holders get huge profit is known as bull run but honestly I didn't get anything from bull run because I didn't have funds in such coins 😛 but hope I can get some good profit in talk Tokens..

This is nice and the purpose why we are all here to learn, study and get experienc in the forum from members that know something that you didn't know and you are able to ask they will guide you and you will be perfect.

It is a term that expresses the rise in the price of the currency in the market and the increase in its price.
We are all ignorant of many terms in cryptocurrencies, so we have to ask what we don't know.
Here, the other members always answer questions that we do not know and have knowledge of.

• +3 1